View Poll Results: Should he play with the flat-top?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 73.47%
  • No

2 4.08%
  • GO BALD

1 2.04%
  • Cornrows

1 2.04%
  • Go back to last year's hair

5 10.20%
  • Greaser pompadour

4 8.16%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Official Iman Shumpert Thread

Veteran

I am clueless on the type of performance we will get from Shump's return .. Shump's rookie season did not flourish untill Shump bad-bad decision-making did a u-turn to become a wise decision-making rookie-SG when put in a lineup with PG-Linsanity.

Shump has showed his best talents when in the backcourt with a running-creative PG, the type of talents Jason Kidd was great in the backcourt with 7 and 9 seasons ago (Kerry Kittles style of talent at SG made the two guards the best tandem-guards for 3 straight seasons).
    Shump's talents can be compared to Kittles when Shump get his 20 foot jumper at 50%.

Kerry Kittles talent/skills made him a top elite transition guard, but a mediocre-guard when in a steady halfcourt-offense, something that we been doing on every offensive-possesion this season.

Shump's return performance will be mostly evaluated on offense in how well his decison-making will be in a wide-open halfcourt-offense with the oposition already setup on defense .... when Shumps best offense comes from his defense...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I am clueless on the type of performance we will get from Shump's return .. Shump's rookie season did not flourish untill Shump bad-bad decision-making did a u-turn to become a wise decision-making rookie-SG when put in a lineup with PG-Linsanity.

Shump has showed his best talents when in the backcourt with a running-creative PG, the type of talents Jason Kidd was great in the backcourt with 7 and 9 seasons ago (Kerry Kittles style of talent at SG made the two guards the best tandem-guards for 3 straight seasons).
    Shump's talents can be compared to Kittles when Shump get his 20 foot jumper at 50%.

Kerry Kittles talent/skills made him a top elite transition guard, but a mediocre-guard when in a steady halfcourt-offense, something that we been doing on every offensive-possesion this season.

Shump's return performance will be mostly evaluated on offense in how well his decison-making will be in a wide-open halfcourt-offense with the oposition already setup on defense .... when Shumps best offense comes from his defense...
    Kerry Kittles was an interesting prospect, had his highs and he had his lows.

Default Quick glimpse of shumps progress

he looks a bit less explosive, but i guess hes been doing drills for hours etc. Other than that he is def coming back to form!

layups were his Achilles heel last season...better get them down good

Lurker

cant wait for him to come back

Superstar

Originally Posted by elcol
    he looks a bit less explosive, but i guess hes been doing drills for hours etc. Other than that he is def coming back to form!
    It's that damn flattop weighing him down, lol.But it's good to see him moving around again.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Iman had his strength tests on knee. Waiting on results. Could scrimmage tomorrow.

Parking is now open on 21 Shump Street

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I'm so rock hard right now.

Superstar

I've missed him so much

I too will be very happy when he returns.

He's been cleared for full contact practice.

We'll probably see him about a week a part between he and Felton. Not sure when Sheed will be back but we're almost at full health.

"I live for games last night, see you soon Boston. "

-Iman Shumpert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superstar

Thank u! Brewer can ride the pine. We do have a damn deep team when felton comes back. I like the shumpert kidd backcourt

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran

All I'm expecting from Shump is his defense. I don't want him trying to do more than we need him to do. Just leave the worries of scoring for his teammates and focus on guarding that parimeter and pressuring the other teams PG's/SG's. Imo, to want anything more is a bit unfair. What ever else he gives other than good defense will be a bonus.