Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Go back to last year's hair

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Greaser pompadour

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

KingCharles34

All Star
i honestly don't care much about quiggle coming back, what still amazes me is how that philly stacks guy or knicksfanfromqueens85 or whatever name he used, keeps trying to register every once in a while. it's been more then 2 years since i banned the fool, he must have some strange gay love for this board.

Wasnt that guy a Jets fan and he had one of his friends follow him here or something? Yea i think i remember that dude, the boards definitely better off without him.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Wasnt that guy a Jets fan and he had one of his friends follow him here or something? Yea i think i remember that dude, the boards definitely better off without him.

The dude was such a 'mo that he had trolls follow him to the site, just to give him sh*t. :lol: That deserves some sort of internet spastic award. And yes, the site's 1,000,000 times better off without that dog turd.

Dissing him is so nostalgic :lol:

CoolClyde

Shumptop

Here come old flat top
He come grooving up slowly
He got Joo Joo eyeball
He one holy roller
shumptop.jpg

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Sad part about of all of this is that guy from Cleveland state on the Heat also has flat top too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wargames

Starter
Andray Blatche responds to taunts from the Knicks

In the fourth quarter of the Nets final preseason game Wednesday, injured Knicks guard Iman Shumpert, wearing a suit on the sideline, began heckling Andray Blatche loudly and abrasively.

Shumpert?s point was the Knicks should push up on Blatche every time he had the ball because ?he?s terrible, he?s horrible.?

Soon, Carmelo Anthony joined the heckling from the Knicks bench. But Shumpert was the most persistent and most insulting.

?They?re wasting their energy,? Blatche responded Saturday. ?I don?t know (Shumpert). He wasn?t playing, so he had to do something. You sitting on the bench with a suit on you have to do something.?

Blatche said he heard the taunts during one isolation play, but ?they got lucky. I missed the shot.?

The 26-year-old backup center admitted he understands why others would question his talent after being amnestied by the Wizards. But he vowed to convert his next isolation play against the Knicks, saying he was hampered Wednesday by the flu that kept him out of practice two days later.

?I?m drinking Theraflu every day,? Blatche said.

Man Shump Shump :teeth:

Shumpert is one of my favorite NBA players to watch. Don't know how I would have taken it had he done something like that to me.

skisloper

Starter
On twitter lol. Gotta respect the rivalry EARLYYYY! I love it!!

@I_Am_Iman

Some dude in a BK NETS hat jus had the nerve to try an stop me for a picture. I'm off that. *Shump walks away*

KnicksTape!

Kurt Thomas hard foul sunday and Shump saying FU to Nets fan.....Charles Oakley is proud...lets get some swagger