Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Go back to last year's hair

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Greaser pompadour

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Here it is folks, the OFFICIAL Iman Shumpert future first-ballot HALL OF FAMER game thread.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ill tell you this much, definitely future 6th man of the year right here. Yea i said it he's that good. i basically see a crawford with defense.

KingCharles34

All Star
Honestly, this guy did things at the college level that Michael Jordan couldnt do. How long until hes better then Wade and Kobe?

NYKnicks11

Benchwarmer
Honestly, this guy did things at the college level that Michael Jordan couldnt do. How long until hes better then Wade and Kobe?

*facepalm*

You will probably be waiting a long time if you think he will ever be better than Wade or Kobe. Can we at least temper our expectation for a low first round pick in a "weak" draft?

KingCharles34

All Star
*facepalm*

You will probably be waiting a long time if you think he will ever be better than Wade or Kobe. Can we at least temper our expectation for a low first round pick in a "weak" draft?

hahahahaha u gonna have to take that one up with the threadstarter. It reminds me of draft night, after Marshon Brooks was picked everybody on one of the basketball forums (cant remember which one) kept sayin hes the next Kobe.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Check my post, I love this kid as much as the next man, but was there some report from camp that prompted this thread?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ill tell you what he'll definitely be better than rondo and i woulddnt be surprised if he's starting by next season max either at the 1 or 2.

on another note his jumpshot looks greatly improved,

CA7

Scoring Champ
I think he's gonna become a player similar to Russell Westbrook, he's got a STAT type work ethic, his jumper is sweet and getting better and hopefully D'Antoni helps him with his court vision and passing(which mainly comes from chemistry), if Felton can go for big numbers in this system then a year from now Shumpert will be a borderline All-Star

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I really hope I'm wrong but if you look at our track record... We'll trade him in a year or 2 and then he'll come back and drop 30 on us... on a regular basis.

But of course I hope I'm wrong and he develops into the next steal of the draft for the Knicks.

Ps. I understand the excitement of seeing what this kid can do and all the highlight videos we've seen up to this point. But we need to slow down cause this is why its so hard to play in NY. We hype ppl up and when we find out they are human and need time we call for blood and shoot them down.

This kid has the potential to truly be something special but I'm not expecting ROY. If it happens it means he has worked his butt off for the team and his career and that's all I can hope for at this point.

Get em Shump.

petescud

Starter
I just hope he's a good compliment to our team. I think he's going to be another TD (a keeper) ...Hope he's a quick NBA learner

nixon7

Benchwarmer
OMG Shumpert is hilarious

Watching the first hour of the MSG training camp special.

First off, Tyson Chandler is making a strong bid for coach of the year. It is just amazing to watch how much he is coaching the rest of the team on defense, especially with regards to communicating on the floor.

Second, Shumpert is just totally hilarious. I just love this kid's sense of humor. I can totally see the rest of the team taking him under their wing as a little brother. And he clearly is a high IQ and character guy, just like Fields.

Getting real excited in a way I haven't felt since 1999.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
NYK and MSG have done ****ed up this time, there is no online stream of the training camp, so every Knicks fan from outside US can watch it...