Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Can you post a pic?
iman-shumpert-flat-top.png

smokes

Huge Member

That still doesn't help when you try to log in from the same device that was banned. The only thing you can do to avoid an IP ban is get your ISP to change your IP address or use a proxy.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: at quiggle trying to sign on...you can see his name at the bottom if u go here

Too bad Id love to hear his input on Stats latest injury

i honestly don't care much about quiggle coming back, what still amazes me is how that philly stacks guy or knicksfanfromqueens85 or whatever name he used, keeps trying to register every once in a while. it's been more then 2 years since i banned the fool, he must have some strange gay love for this board.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
i honestly don't care much about quiggle coming back, what still amazes me is how that philly stacks guy or knicksfanfromqueens85 or whatever name he used, keeps trying to register every once in a while. it's been more then 2 years since i banned the fool, he must have some strange gay love for this board.

Hahahaaaaaaa.....SERIOUSLY!? knciksfanfromqueens85. :eek:hboy: What a tool. I remember he used to have the phrase "That speaks volumes" in basically every post. Wasn't he up to like nearly 20 posts a day or something?

quiggle is a sad and sorry individual. He made some good points, but was obsessed with negativity. Literally thrived on it. He was impeccably good at convincing others to be negative, as well.

A real downer.

:lol: ridiculous.