View Poll Results: Should he play with the flat-top?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 73.47%
  • No

2 4.08%
  • GO BALD

1 2.04%
  • Cornrows

1 2.04%
  • Go back to last year's hair

5 10.20%
  • Greaser pompadour

4 8.16%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314

Thread: Official Iman Shumpert Thread

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Shumpert and Kevin Hart

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

If any of you guys are interested...check out my fam's mixtape featuring your very own 2wo-1ne (shump).

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    If any of you guys are interested...check out my fam's mixtape featuring your very own 2wo-1ne (shump).

Nice mixtape.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    repted, and thank you.

Agree, I remember when we drafted Shump and over half this forum was like “WTF”! Who the hell is this guy? but right away I knew he was a solid pick from GT. Simply because we were a team in need of a defensive presence. But most fans couldn’t or didn’t understand that, not until this new look Knicks team started to show who and what they were about.
    Now some fans think he’s an allstar...How? he has yet to develop a consistent offensive game. He was never that type of guy, but that doesn’t mean he won’t come close to it. As of now, I just want him to do what I know he can do, I’m not going to pretend he’s one of the elite players until he actually is. He’s not an offensive dude but he can contribute if the team is clicking. And when Woody took over the coaching job I had no doubts this team was going to be a very hard team to beat because defense opens up your offense.
    Shump will (should) get better with time, but it was his defensive and athletic skill set that impressed me and got him to where he is now, those 2 attributes alone creates energy and the Knicks seem to thrive when feeding off of that energy.

u right, Im one of those fans still upset about picking Shump in a draft where Kenneth Faried were still on the board at the 17th pick .. Faried was suppose to be a top-10 pick.
    I like Shump's defenive skillz in the backcourt his decision-making on offense need a lot of work, but i agree Shump is far from being a all-star .. Shump is a 2nd season player who came back to early from a ACL surgery.
    Plus Shump & Novak's best consistency performance as a Knicks were with Linsanity uptempo game.

Shump didnt look well in our ISO halfcourt-offense lastseason .. and Shump's not playing well in this season ISO-offense system, plus being the 3rd guard in the lineup.