Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Go back to last year's hair

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Greaser pompadour

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
I'm extremely happy that we didn't give him up for Nash. I honestly feel that Shump is going to be a monster and a Top 5 SG in the near future. I see a lot of a younger D Wade in him

Shumpert and Tyson Chandler are the only bright spots on this roster.

Never liked Kidd, still don't like him at 39. He's a corny mother****er who likes to beat women and drive under the influence...

Once a huge fan of Camby and a fan of Kurt Thomas, they're all but finished by now. To give up picks for them is a joke. Camby'S contract is way too big too.

Felton is a fat mofo. He looked good for like 3 months in D'Antoni's system.....after that he got worse and worse in Denver and especially in Portland. He needs atleast 3 months to get back in serious pro-shape, because right now he looks like Anthony Anderson.

J.R. Smith is an ok re-signing, but I would have preferred O.J. Mayo.

Novak's resigning doesn't make sense. The whole world saw that he's completely useless in the Playoffs and against top notch opposition...

James White and Chris Copeland = roster fillers.

Only good move this offseason was to let Fields walk. He's garbage and Toronto pissed away some serious money for this dude.

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
What makes you think Camby is finished? He averaged 9 boards and 1.5 blocks in under 25 minutes. That doesn't sound like a guy who's done to me. Also don't crucify me but I see Carmelo as a bright spot, he carried us last year and is really buying in and stepping up. Also, as much frustration as he caused me last year, I also see Amare as a potential bright spot. If he's playing well we are at a whole new level. I'm also not worried about Felton, he'll be in shape and be a 13-15 and 8-9 guy. Mark my words. Novak in the playoffs was a victim of a bad combination. Best defense+ depleted backcourt= Complete disaster

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
A0dVOLzCQAAlkTo.jpg

petescud

Starter
yeah, i too think Camby was a good pick up. I think we all wanted mayo, though we couldn't afford him. I think Kidd is good for this year if we don't burn him out. For 3, not too sure, but who is a sure thing

Iman Shumpert ‏@I_Am_Iman
#shoutout to the Knicks' first class doctors and training staff...jus heard the best news I've heard all summer!!! #post90s #iLoveThisGame
Sounds like Shump is ahead of schedule which is great news

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Honestly, this guy did things at the college level that Michael Jordan couldnt do. How long until hes better then Wade and Kobe?

hahahahaha u gonna have to take that one up with the threadstarter. It reminds me of draft night, after Marshon Brooks was picked everybody on one of the basketball forums (cant remember which one) kept sayin hes the next Kobe.

I think he's gonna become a player similar to Russell Westbrook, he's got a STAT type work ethic, his jumper is sweet and getting better and hopefully D'Antoni helps him with his court vision and passing(which mainly comes from chemistry), if Felton can go for big numbers in this system then a year from now Shumpert will be a borderline All-Star

is Alan Hahn not the greatest or what, his twitter is comedic genius

Shumps already neck and neck with Wade, thats just how I see it. RunningJump and I have been closely monitoring this situation. Shumps got the all around game, hes a better 3 point shooter then Wade and a better defender

word gotta agree with all, MELOMAFIA! take this as rep since this system wont lemme spread em around,.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Did you see JR's response

JR Smith ‏@TheRealJRSmith
Thought you played in #DC RT @drayblatche: NYC the nets is yours no longer the Knicks

hahaha #Knickstape mutha****a