View Poll Results: Should he play with the flat-top?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 73.47%
  • No

2 4.08%
  • GO BALD

1 2.04%
  • Cornrows

1 2.04%
  • Go back to last year's hair

5 10.20%
  • Greaser pompadour

4 8.16%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Official Iman Shumpert Thread

Can't wait till he gets back. Starting at the 2 n Brewer off the bench will make it tough for the full 48.

Shump is a Knick for Life.

Nyk Logo Shumpert Out Until At Least January

Iman Shumpert is unlikely to return from his injury until at least January.

What you all are saying is not what were going by, Shumpert said on Monday. January, February is what were aiming for. Im just trying to get healthy. When I get healthy, Ill return to the court. Im not going to come back and not be able to do the things I did last year and a little more. I want to come back and add something.

The Knicks have more depth this season than in last, which could allow Shumpert to be patient in his return without having a huge averse impact on their record.

It hurts a little bit to be watching these guys, Shumpert said. I got myself and Amare, Were all getting ready. It could be as easy as December, but Im not aiming at December. When I feel my knees right, thats when Im going to come back. January, February, thats the target. If you can talk to my knee, Id love you to write what it says.

Shumpert tore his ACL and meniscus in Game 1 of the Knicks' series against the Heat.

I was thinking keep him out until the All-Star break, he'll get some consecutive practices with the team rather than practice this day then we got a game he cant play so he just sits and watches. Shumpert can have 4-5 days of practice with our guys then make an appearance off the bench for us after the break then by April depending on if Brewer continues to go hard or if STAT gets hurt again we insert him as our starter as his perimeter D, plus ball handling and scoring with make up for both Brewer and Kidd going to the bench for STAT and Shumpert

Originally Posted by CA7
    I was thinking keep him out until the All-Star break, he'll get some consecutive practices with the team rather than practice this day then we got a game he cant play so he just sits and watches. Shumpert can have 4-5 days of practice with our guys then make an appearance off the bench for us after the break then by April depending on if Brewer continues to go hard or if STAT gets hurt again we insert him as our starter as his perimeter D, plus ball handling and scoring with make up for both Brewer and Kidd going to the bench for STAT and Shumpert
    That idea makes sense

Originally Posted by CA7
    all-star break sounds like a good return date

Amazing we have a superstar SG that hasn't even played yet.

Superstar

Am I the only one worried about how we're going to resign him in the future? He isn't gonna be cheap.

We're gonna have to make a sacrifice somewhere down the line. Our team is so deep. My guess for now is that when Shump comes back, Prigioni is gonna be stuck on the bench.

I was just sitting around thinking and i am so glad we drafted Shump. I remember during draft night me and my friends were mad we picked him and said Donnie just wanted to stick it to us before he left. Come to find out Iman is the steal of the draft, one of my favorite players and a pillar to our championship foundation.

Donnie Walsh deserves so much credit, Iman was not going to be picked in the top 25 and maybe even a second rounder, but Walsh jumped on him immediately and we have potentially one of the biggest draft steals ever...

Video MSG Beginnings: Shumpert, anyone watch?

Not sure if you guys have gotten around to watching MSG Beginnings, but its a great series. This week's piece on Shumpert really shows you how much of a hard worker he is and what his off the court persona is like. I really think we are looking at a Knick that fans will absolutely love for years to come. Theres a few things Knick fans respond and Shump's got them all: Loves Defense, quickness, explosiveness, respect for fans, and heart. If you haven't watched it make sure to DVR it. Last week's Novak special was great also. Next week there will be an Allan Houston episode. Make sure to catch it
    Last edited by Crazy⑧s; Nov 30, 2012 at 10:19.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Would love for anyone to upload this for us.

Sounds like a job for our new 6K Man???

Superstar

I don't live in NY so if someone can upload it, it would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by Starks
    Sounds like a job for our new 6K Man???
    I've had a look for a DL but there's nothing. DAMN!

I think it's going to be on again over the weekend sometime.