Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Thoughts On Tomorrows Knicks Vs. Nets Game

  1. #1

    Nyk Logo Thoughts On Tomorrows Knicks Vs. Nets Game

    Wrote A Lil Something About Tomorrows Knicks/Nets Game, I Kinda Ran Through It Quick But I Didnt Wanna Make It Too Long, I Left Out Alot But Give It A Look Guys And Share Your Own Thoughts

    Hope Ya'll Like The Blog


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #2
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Nice work bro!

    Let's kill em tomorrow

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
    Nice work bro!

    Let's kill em tomorrow
    'Preciate It Mang

  4. #4
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    You do realize that you could post whatever you have written - the majority of which is grammatically laughable - on your own blog right here, don't you?

    It's beyond apparent that you're trying to chalk up numbers on your site for the sake of advertising.

    The honcho here, Rady, has [and is obviously still] trying to do the same thing, of course, so why don't you move along?

    Don't attempt to cut the grass of a superior site. You wouldn't want someone to do the same to you, would you?

    Your site has a long, long ways to go. It has a really nice layout, but it's basically copy and paste along with some poorly written articles.

    You could definitely learn from some of the posters here.

  5. #5
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    5. Favorite Knick moment: Making The 94 & 92 Finals

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    You do realize that you could post whatever you have written - the majority of which is grammatically laughable - on your own blog right here, don't you?

    It's beyond apparent that you're trying to chalk up numbers on your site for the sake of advertising.

    The honcho here, Rady, has [and is obviously still] trying to do the same thing, of course, so why don't you move along?

    Don't attempt to cut the grass of a superior site. You wouldn't want someone to do the same to you, would you?

    Your site has a long, long ways to go. It has a really nice layout, but it's basically copy and paste along with some poorly written articles.

    You could definitely learn from some of the posters here.
    Listen Debbie Downer, Read What The Banner On The Blog Says, Im Bringing Content From Other Sources And Putting Them In One Place Simply For Convenience

    There Are NO ADDS On My Site And I Make NO MONEY Doing It And Dont Plan To, I Do It Simply As A Hobby

    I've Had Alan Hahn Compliment It, I've Had Tommy Dee Of SNY Like It AND Follow Me On Twitter As Well As Charles Oakley And Other Guys At MSG Who Aren't Household Names. I've Also Had SNY's Official Tumblr Re-Blog Several Posts Of Mine, I've Interviewed Josh Harrellson And I Got An E Mail Last Month To Attend A Carmelo Anthony Event As A MEMBER OF THE MEDIA.

    Not Bad I'd Say.

    If I Could Learn ANYTHING From A Guy Like You It Would Be Not To Waste My Opinion On A Forum When I Could Make A Blog And Get REAL Attention For The "Grammatically Laughable" Sh-t I Post

    Now That's What I Call, Winning

  7. #7
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default



    Name dropping's so cool.

    Sorry to come across as rude. I didn't mean to encroach.

    I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from, right? Advertising your site on that of another's. Not very tasteful. Surely your celeb status at MSG doesn't require recruitment?

    I can't believe I've never heard of you!


    Not To Waste My Opinion On A Forum When I Could Make A Blog And Get REAL Attention

  8. #8

    Default

    Advertising My Site On Another? I Could See If I Was Spamming But I Talk More About The Knicks More Then I Do My Site

    Like I Said, I Make NO Money, And I Credit EVERY Source I Use, Im Just A Regular Guy Who Does A Harmless Little Knicks Blog. Is It Terrible Of Me To Want Every Knicks Fan Possible To Check It Out? I Even Welcome Guys On Here And Other Sites To Contribute To It.

  9. #9
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWithTheKnack
    Advertising My Site On Another? I Could See If I Was Spamming But I Talk More About The Knicks More Then I Do My Site

    Like I Said, I Make NO Money, And I Credit EVERY Source I Use, Im Just A Regular Guy Who Does A Harmless Little Knicks Blog. Is It Terrible Of Me To Want Every Knicks Fan Possible To Check It Out? I Even Welcome Guys On Here And Other Sites To Contribute To It.
    While I don't fault you for making this post lets not pretend that you or someone else from your site wasn't spamming KO.com last year. I remember it clearly because I remember your URL and refused at the time to click it to give the spammer one extra hit.

  10. #10

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    While I don't fault you for making this post lets not pretend that you or someone else from your site wasn't spamming KO.com last year. I remember it clearly because I remember your URL and refused at the time to click it to give the spammer one extra hit.
    I Made ONE Post About My Site Last Year, I Dunno If You Consider That Spam. Spam Annoys Me As Much As The Next Person, My Goal Isnt To Be Hated By Force Feeding And Being Annoying. You Guys Can Check It At Your Leisure, Trust Me, I Wont Be Making A Ton Of "Hey Look At My Blog" Threads

  11. #11
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    You do realize that you could post whatever you have written - the majority of which is grammatically laughable - on your own blog right here, don't you?

    It's beyond apparent that you're trying to chalk up numbers on your site for the sake of advertising.

    The honcho here, Rady, has [and is obviously still] trying to do the same thing, of course, so why don't you move along?

    Don't attempt to cut the grass of a superior site. You wouldn't want someone to do the same to you, would you?

    Your site has a long, long ways to go. It has a really nice layout, but it's basically copy and paste along with some poorly written articles.

    You could definitely learn from some of the posters here.
    Doesn't bother me. Its actually pretty cool, plus I'll continue to post on KOL no matter what. All the videos on one page is way more efficient anyway.

  12. #12
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,479
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Kwtd

    shouldn't thoughts on the game be in the official game thread?

    unless of course, KnicksWithTheDicks wants his own game thread for each
    game to promote his own website, and use cool fonts to stand out differently
    from everyone else. it's a decent site, IMHO, but why bother posting here?

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    shouldn't thoughts on the game be in the official game thread?

    unless of course, KnicksWithTheDicks wants his own game thread for each
    game to promote his own website, and use cool fonts to stand out differently
    from everyone else. it's a decent site, IMHO, but why bother posting here?

    Keep Your Homosexual Thoughts In Ya Mind Where They Belong. I Made One Post About The Site And U Get Ya Panties In A Buncha? Im In VARIOUS Other Threads Talking Knicks Basketball With Not One Mention Of My Blog. If You Dont Like It Eat Sh-t.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,012
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Some things on this forum never change.

  15. #15
    Member jrdrny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    tampa
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    why do you word come out bold??????

Similar Threads

  1. What to do with Curry
    By LJ4ptplay in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2010, 14:53
  2. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2006, 21:22
  4. GAME THREAD - 2/8/06 - 7:30 pm EST - Knicks @ Nets
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 09, 2006, 02:08
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Dec 27, 2005, 07:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •