Thoughts On Tomorrows Knicks Vs. Nets Game

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You do realize that you could post whatever you have written - the majority of which is grammatically laughable - on your own blog right here, don't you?

It's beyond apparent that you're trying to chalk up numbers on your site for the sake of advertising.

The honcho here, Rady, has [and is obviously still] trying to do the same thing, of course, so why don't you move along?

Don't attempt to cut the grass of a superior site. You wouldn't want someone to do the same to you, would you?

Your site has a long, long ways to go. It has a really nice layout, but it's basically copy and paste along with some poorly written articles.

You could definitely learn from some of the posters here.

Crazy⑧s;190212 said:
You do realize that you could post whatever you have written - the majority of which is grammatically laughable - on your own blog right here, don't you?

It's beyond apparent that you're trying to chalk up numbers on your site for the sake of advertising.

The honcho here, Rady, has [and is obviously still] trying to do the same thing, of course, so why don't you move along?

Don't attempt to cut the grass of a superior site. You wouldn't want someone to do the same to you, would you?

Your site has a long, long ways to go. It has a really nice layout, but it's basically copy and paste along with some poorly written articles.

Listen Debbie Downer, Read What The Banner On The Blog Says, Im Bringing Content From Other Sources And Putting Them In One Place Simply For Convenience

There Are NO ADDS On My Site And I Make NO MONEY Doing It And Dont Plan To, I Do It Simply As A Hobby

I've Had Alan Hahn Compliment It, I've Had Tommy Dee Of SNY Like It AND Follow Me On Twitter As Well As Charles Oakley And Other Guys At MSG Who Aren't Household Names. I've Also Had SNY's Official Tumblr Re-Blog Several Posts Of Mine, I've Interviewed Josh Harrellson And I Got An E Mail Last Month To Attend A Carmelo Anthony Event As A MEMBER OF THE MEDIA.

Not Bad I'd Say.

If I Could Learn ANYTHING From A Guy Like You It Would Be Not To Waste My Opinion On A Forum When I Could Make A Blog And Get REAL Attention For The "Grammatically Laughable" Sh-t I Post

Now That's What I Call, Winning
winning2.gif

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
:lol:

Name dropping's so cool.

Sorry to come across as rude. I didn't mean to encroach.

I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from, right? Advertising your site on that of another's. Not very tasteful. Surely your celeb status at MSG doesn't require recruitment?

I can't believe I've never heard of you!

Not To Waste My Opinion On A Forum When I Could Make A Blog And Get REAL Attention

:lol:

Advertising My Site On Another? I Could See If I Was Spamming But I Talk More About The Knicks More Then I Do My Site

Like I Said, I Make NO Money, And I Credit EVERY Source I Use, Im Just A Regular Guy Who Does A Harmless Little Knicks Blog. Is It Terrible Of Me To Want Every Knicks Fan Possible To Check It Out? I Even Welcome Guys On Here And Other Sites To Contribute To It.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Advertising My Site On Another? I Could See If I Was Spamming But I Talk More About The Knicks More Then I Do My Site

Like I Said, I Make NO Money, And I Credit EVERY Source I Use, Im Just A Regular Guy Who Does A Harmless Little Knicks Blog. Is It Terrible Of Me To Want Every Knicks Fan Possible To Check It Out? I Even Welcome Guys On Here And Other Sites To Contribute To It.

While I don't fault you for making this post lets not pretend that you or someone else from your site wasn't spamming KO.com last year. I remember it clearly because I remember your URL and refused at the time to click it to give the spammer one extra hit.

While I don't fault you for making this post lets not pretend that you or someone else from your site wasn't spamming KO.com last year. I remember it clearly because I remember your URL and refused at the time to click it to give the spammer one extra hit.

I Made ONE Post About My Site Last Year, I Dunno If You Consider That Spam. Spam Annoys Me As Much As The Next Person, My Goal Isnt To Be Hated By Force Feeding And Being Annoying. You Guys Can Check It At Your Leisure, Trust Me, I Wont Be Making A Ton Of "Hey Look At My Blog" Threads

nyk_nyk

All Star
Crazy⑧s;190212 said:

Doesn't bother me. Its actually pretty cool, plus I'll continue to post on KOL no matter what. All the videos on one page is way more efficient anyway.

CoolClyde

Kwtd

shouldn't thoughts on the game be in the official game thread?

unless of course, KnicksWithTheDicks wants his own game thread for each
game to promote his own website, and use cool fonts to stand out differently
from everyone else. it's a decent site, IMHO, but why bother posting here?

shouldn't thoughts on the game be in the official game thread?

unless of course, KnicksWithTheDicks wants his own game thread for each
game to promote his own website, and use cool fonts to stand out differently
from everyone else. it's a decent site, IMHO, but why bother posting here?

Keep Your Homosexual Thoughts In Ya Mind Where They Belong. I Made One Post About The Site And U Get Ya Panties In A Buncha? Im In VARIOUS Other Threads Talking Knicks Basketball With Not One Mention Of My Blog. If You Dont Like It Eat Sh-t.

CoolClyde

no homo

Keep Your Homosexual Thoughts In Ya Mind Where They Belong. I Made One Post About The Site And U Get Ya Panties In A Buncha? Im In VARIOUS Other Threads Talking Knicks Basketball With Not One Mention Of My Blog. If You Dont Like It Eat Sh-t.

whatsa mattah knicka, sand in your vagina?

smokes

Huge Member
If you typed in the normal font without using a capital at the start of every single word it would make your posts a lot more readable :thumbsup:

Wargames

Starter
personally I can't wait until christmas for revenge. I here Jeff Green is not going to be in that game and may be out for the entire season already.