Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: I'm a HUGE Melo Fan but...

  1. #1
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default I'm a HUGE Melo Fan but...

    But I cannot stand watching interviews with him. He does not stop licking his lips and it makes me sick to my stomach. Am I the only one who noticed this nauseating idiosyncrasy?

    Melo it's a tv camera and microphone not La La's booty!

  2. #2
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    But I cannot stand watching interviews with him. He does not stop licking his lips and it makes me sick to my stomach. Am I the only one who noticed this nauseating idiosyncrasy?

    Melo it's a tv camera and microphone not La La's booty!
    I think you're too focused on his lips. Perhaps you're drawn to it subconsciously?

  3. #3
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    I think you're too focused on his lips. Perhaps you're drawn to it subconsciously?
    Funny but watch any video interview and tell me I'm wrong.

  4. #4
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    I think you're too focused on his lips. Perhaps you're drawn to it subconsciously?
    If he is perhaps Melo and him would be interested in a 3-some...care to join? Ill bend down and touch my toes for some money big daddy trill

  5. #5
    Hannibal Lecter TR1LL10N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dark side of the Moon
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    If he is perhaps Melo and him would be interested in a 3-some...care to join? Ill bend down and touch my toes for some money big daddy trill
    LOL, you crazy KSB.

  6. #6
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    I sign on here and it took me no time to have the 2 worst posts of the day. I understand if I get neg repped, i wont take it personal

  7. #7
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    If he is perhaps Melo and him would be interested in a 3-some...care to join? Ill bend down and touch my toes for some money big daddy trill
    Now its a party!

  8. #8
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Aright we got another member


    I just dont like his interviews because i dont think he does them very well. I think Stat gives better interviews.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,992
    Rep Power
    15

    Default


  10. #10
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Lol I'll have to take notice of this next time he does an interview. I honestly never noticed. If its as bad as you say than I have a feeling that I'm never going to be able to dismiss it :/.

  11. #11
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TR1LL10N
    But I cannot stand watching interviews with him. He does not stop licking his lips and it makes me sick to my stomach. Am I the only one who noticed this nauseating idiosyncrasy?

    Melo it's a tv camera and microphone not La La's booty!
    LMAO Melo is street. He always says "yea man" to Tina Cervasio...like really bro? It's a girl not your homie from the gym. I can't stand his ugly chin hair. Like Mr. Miyagi style and I just want to be like "Melo shave that ugliness off your chin and look fresh for once"

    But he does lick his lips constantly.

  12. #12
    Nein, Mann! Lercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,058
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    LMAO Melo is street. He always says "yea man" to Tina Cervasio...like really bro? It's a girl not your homie from the gym. I can't stand his ugly chin hair. Like Mr. Miyagi style and I just want to be like "Melo shave that ugliness off your chin and look fresh for once"

    But he does lick his lips constantly.
    Basketball players are not the smartest guys in the world, maybe by licking his lips he wants to show Tina he likes her? Or maybe by saying "yeah man" he means Tina is now his homie?

  13. #13
    Veteran Sprewell-Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany/Mount Vernon NY
    Posts
    1,357
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    Basketball players are not the smartest guys in the world, maybe by licking his lips he wants to show Tina he likes her? Or maybe by saying "yeah man" he means Tina is now his homie?
    Nah, he's just swagged out.

    One thing I've noticed though is that his headshape is strange, despite beeing in good condition (maybe around 10-11% bodyfat) his head looks a bit fat. Fatter than his body, like he's running around with 20-22% bodyfat....is this strange or what?


Similar Threads

  1. Knicks better off without Melo by Matt Meyers
    By phantom9000 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 14, 2011, 18:32
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: Dec 14, 2010, 10:19
  3. No to 'Melo'
    By Blas in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: Dec 13, 2010, 08:07
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 22, 2010, 16:13
  5. Replies: 76
    Last Post: Aug 14, 2010, 13:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •