Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Baron Davis clears waivers.

  1. #1
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Baron Davis clears waivers.

    He is now an unrestricted free agent.

    His back also MAGICALLY changed to 2-3 weeks recovery time

  2. #2
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    He is now an unrestricted free agent.

    His back also MAGICALLY changed to 2-3 weeks recovery time

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Sign him immediately. Gilbert Arenas, too.

    Then pray we can ink a guy or a 1yr 2.5M'er around March from China....Aaron Brooks, if the Davis-Arenas experiment fails.

    We have the worst backcourt in the NBA. It's no time to get high and mighty about gun laws and fat millionaires with magical beards and magically healing vertebrae.

  4. #4
    Veteran Wargames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Sign him immediately. Gilbert Arenas, too.

    Then pray we can ink a guy or a 1yr 2.5M'er around March from China....Aaron Brooks, if the Davis-Arenas experiment fails.

    We have the worst backcourt in the NBA. It's no time to get high and mighty about gun laws and fat millionaires with magical beards and magically healing vertebrae.
    The knicks shouldn't get Arenas dude is a psychopath and would probably knock heads with his teams in NY. Let him go play for a team that is desperate for a player with X-Factor like the Nets or the Celtics

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Wargames
    The knicks shouldn't get Arenas dude is a psychopath and would probably knock heads with his teams in NY. Let him go play for a team that is desperate for a player with X-Factor like the Nets or the Celtics
    I'm starting to *****foot on this, admittedly. As long as we get Davis, there's no need to roll the dice on a headcase with what seems to be more baggage than an airport.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,395
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    2-3 weeks is what his agent says but what would you expect. 6 weeks is more likely but let's see what the Knicks doctors say. No brainer to me to sign him if he's healthy but I think a lot of teams are going to show interest.

    Gilbert?? Would he even be interested for playing in NYC. We have the toughest gun laws in the country, we'll send him to Rikers for life if he's caught strapped. Lol
    Last edited by tiger0330; Dec 17, 2011 at 05:49.

  7. #7

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Hearing Baron Davis to the Knicks is a done deal. Should be announced Monday. Very good fit for the Knicks. Right guy at the right time..
    This Muh****a Better Be Healthy

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by KnicksWithTheKnack
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    This Muh****a Better Be Healthy
    If we really got baron then sweet hes an improvement imo, he may be out of shape in the beginning of the year but the dude can still play and hes been in this league for a long time. I'm stoked.

Similar Threads

  1. Baron Davis could be a Knick by Friday
    By knicksin60 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Dec 14, 2011, 19:57
  2. 1999 Eastern Conference Champions or Baron Davis
    By dave2138 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Nov 17, 2010, 22:59
  3. Baron Davis to be a Clipper
    By jpz17 in forum NBA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 02, 2008, 10:05
  4. Baron davis wants to play for the knicks
    By Simonus in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Jul 02, 2008, 00:05
  5. Replies: 76
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2008, 18:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •