Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 620212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    it makes perfect sense, according to original draft order, and then according to who has drafted off waivers last.

go to LEAGUE / OVERVIEW and you'll see a WAIVER and MOVE column,
    the numbers under WAIVER are the order of who gets first pick at the present time.

I just picked up 2 players on WAIVERS and had to drop them both because Anderson Varejau got hurt for at least a month, so you might want to try again, there's some primo players available...
    Well this is why it doesn't make sense, because I am (and was) number 11 and you were number 12 in the waiver column yet it was you who stole the player I had claimed!

I don't know where you picked (weren't you last?) but I was 3rd and have made 8 moves, you've made 28!

This league is getting more and more competitive, just look at how K4L turned the former Sweepers into a beast in just a weak!

Veteran

Originally Posted by smokes
    Well this is why it doesn't make sense, because I am (and was) number 11 and you were number 12 in the waiver column yet it was you who stole the player I had claimed!

I don't know where you picked (weren't you last?) but I was 3rd and have made 8 moves, you've made 28!
    Not sure of your exact situation in this case...but all I can think of is that the player you selected to be dropped, was traded or dropped prior to your waiver wire processing. Or, you had an additional waiver wire claim that week that was processed successfully for you in that waiver period?

Otherwise, I don't see how you could claim a guy as #11 on the wire, Clyde be #12, and have your waiver claim be rejected, while Clyde gets him.

Who was the player in question?

Re: Clyde's 28 moves, you can do 4 instantaneous add/drops each week; but this is of players who had never been drafted/claimed. Not players someone drops/has dropped, and then go through the waiver wire period. The waiver wire rankings each week rotate, progressively -- if you are #12 on a given waiver wire period, you'll be #1 the next.

Veteran

Originally Posted by rady
    This league is getting more and more competitive, just look at how K4L turned the former Sweepers into a beast in just a weak!
    Very competitive league.

Rare to have a league this deep (12, and essentially 11 squads legit playing), and have each team drafted so wisely and then managed so well and shrewdly through trades and pickups.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Not sure of your exact situation in this case...but all I can think of is that the player you selected to be dropped, was traded or dropped prior to your waiver wire processing. Or, you had an additional waiver wire claim that week that was processed successfully for you in that waiver period?

Otherwise, I don't see how you could claim a guy as #11 on the wire, Clyde be #12, and have your waiver claim be rejected, while Clyde gets him.

Who was the player in question?

Re: Clyde's 28 moves, you can do 4 instantaneous add/drops each week; but this is of players who had never been drafted/claimed. Not players someone drops/has dropped, and then go through the waiver wire period. The waiver wire rankings each week rotate, progressively -- if you are #12 on a given waiver wire period, you'll be #1 the next.
    The player was Jeff Teague, I added him on Friday dropping Baron Davis. Two days later while waiting for the claim to process it tells me Clyde pinched him off me! And then dropped him 30 minutes later

Not that it matters in this case he did me a favour as my trade went through and I'm now flush with guard talent, but I just wondered how it works for future reference.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I hope I can hold off until my troops come back from their Chinese Vacation. I still have alot of ground to make up

Default waivers

I was number 12 because I had just picked up Teague (and then dropped him), but before that I was a higher number. the last person to pick a player up on waivers becomes number 12.

on another note, congrats to Rono for handing Metro his first defeat, an incredibly close matchup due to the Coquis sleeping on Monday, not setting lineup, and essentially losing due to said f*ckup. so important to set your lineups in advance, so as not to let this happen.

congrats to Pringles for the other intense win over MusketeerX, another nail biter down the sunday wire.

Rady and Knicks4Life have tranformed their team into winners, both will be hard to beat.

Crazy 8's has imploded his top high-scoring team so he can root for the Knicks, go figure, and no longer has a Gay Love team, but a roster of Knickerbockers and scrubs. live and die by the home team! rock!

Looking ahead, an easy week for Coquis over the non-playing DaTRPRINE, who should have been banned from the league weeks ago, an intriguing matchup of the newfound Pork Pirates vs Rady's Hot Mice on Fire, Pringles newly bolstered meaty mustache men vs the newly empowered RTE1 Traffic Jam, Scorgasms vs P0nder, KBlack vs Bouncy2 (a good one!), and the Crust Crew taking on MusketeerX. Good luck to all, and set your lineups!

not sure what I should do about a hurt Varejao, with Spencer Hawes rarely playing and Eric Gordon STILL not playing, it's like having half a team of gimps! I got a lotta PG's if anyone's interested in trade! LATER!

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

K4L Available :

Meeks
    Young
    Wright

K4L Needs :

Another Bigman would be willing to 2 for 1

K4L thank you for the recent trade offers everyone. I am still looking for players I like as I did not draft these guys.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Coquio's most loved player in Ibaka has been traded. Coquis are sending out a message they were not pleased with the previous week of fail and are looking to tear the down the house after a disgusting 6 - 1 record.

Ibaka's new team, The Pringles will enjoy his triple double potential (PTS, REB, BLK) and his efficiency.

Welcome the newest Coqui, Tony Parker. I love PG's and Tony P will bring his consistency to my squad.

Coquis have left a Kobe Bryant offer on the table for the Mad Mice Men of Romania.

Kobe Bryant, slong with Paul George and Stehen Jackson are being offered

in exchange for

Josh Smith, DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Morrow.

Coquis are cleaning house and are looking to drop everyone that isn't named Rubio, Howard, and Kemba Walker out of all people (Its a Bronx thing).

Peace out.

Veteran

Pringles4Life and Coquis have consummated a deal. Simple, but high-impact 1 for 1 swap.

T. Parker

for

Ibaka

*I'm always open for business, but barring new trade scenarios, I'm no longer actively in the market looking to deal.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Coquis have left a Kobe Bryant offer on the table for the Mad Mice Men of Romania.

Kobe Bryant, slong with Paul George and Stehen Jackson are being offered

in exchange for

Josh Smith, DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Morrow.
    The Hot Mice will be analysing the trade and come up with an answer later tomorrow.

Veteran

That is an extremely interesting trade proposal to The Mice....

Coquis upper management truly is cleaning house with a proposal like that, despite a league-leading point total.

Tony is a warrior, and his veteran consistency will be a great presence and addition to playing alongside Rubio with Coquis, especially after the debacle that led their first loss, and J. Jarret going down with injury. He will be in good hands.

Most excited for the addition of Mr. Ibaka. Especially after the blockbuster deal with the Gayed Pirates, my squad is itching to unleash, and make a move to finish the season vying for the #1 League Point Total.

Default hurtin' crustoleum

so i dropped Spencer Hawes, the guy's played like 2 games the past month. been holding onto Eric Gordon, who's played 2 games the entire season, and now Varejao's gone for a month... what to do? drop one of the best rebounders in the league? does anyone care to take him off my hands, along with Marshon Brooks? I stupidly dropped Jeff Teague to bolster my PF lineup, so congrats to whoever gets him. not really sure what to do at this point re Varejao, can anyone offer this crusty cat a suggestion?

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    so i dropped Spencer Hawes, the guy's played like 2 games the past month. been holding onto Eric Gordon, who's played 2 games the entire season, and now Varejao's gone for a month... what to do? drop one of the best rebounders in the league? does anyone care to take him off my hands, along with Marshon Brooks? I stupidly dropped Jeff Teague to bolster my PF lineup, so congrats to whoever gets him. not really sure what to do at this point re Varejao, can anyone offer this crusty cat a suggestion?
    You won't get too many cents to the dollar, but check out offer I'll be sending shortly.

I'm not in the Teague running, but that will be a wise pickup to whomever is jonesing for him.

Hawes was a good drop, IMO -- even when he comes back, it's so unclear when he will/won't play. Can crush fantasy weeks having an injured guy, AND not knowing whether to play them or not.

Veteran

Nevermind Read he is out for MINIMUM one month, and no definite time table.

Good thing you traded Bosh for two quality PF/Cs.