Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 71731323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Well Rubio is out 6-9 months...isn't that ****ing dandy. GOD DAMN IM SCREWED!!!

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Well Rubio is out 6-9 months...isn't that ****ing dandy. GOD DAMN IM SCREWED!!!
    A horrific blow by Kobe and fate.

Wretched for the NBA. And such a bad beat for the Wolves -- and Love and Pekovic, potentially.

Karmic powers could be behind your franchise now, Metro -- to get revenge for the NBA tragedy of Rubio getting injured.

12th man

This summarizes my season

Tough loss, metro! I might just have a chance against you next week!

Originally Posted by rady
    Tough loss, metro! I might just have a chance against you next week!
    yes Rady, i expect your Romanian rodents to overpower Metro's Rubio-less frogs. the Spaniard's torn ACL has an impact on the entire league, NBA AND fantasy. can the ****s of Coquis stay together to overpower the mice-f*ckers? will the rats retain their edge after the KB25 shellacking?

the Cool Clyde Crust Crew sees a light at the top of the standings, especially with Rono's Scorgasmic Multi-beasts on the verge of a win with Sunday's competitive advantage against the Coqs, and Crazy's full-on Knicks team being the 2nd easiest team to beat after DatPRINCE (another Crust Crew-Pork Pirate matchup in 2 weeks). watch me eat my words when Knicks go on Lin-led win streak, and that would be OK.

I predict close rematch of Crust Crew and Multiple Scorgasms next week, Scorgasms destroyed the Crew last time out, and they seeketh revenge!

will Pringles newfound bevy of beasts stand a chance against KBlack's monster squadron? the KB25 are playing out of this world! poor Pringles!

the Pirates of Pork may actually get a win if Rte 1's Jam of Traffic doesn't show up again, but those non-Knick game days are just imminent losses waiting to happen.

MusketeerX-men have autowin against DatPUNK, nu?

I ponder a significant matchup of the p0nderous Primoteamo against the Smoky bounce of Granny Danger's elite pack. will the comeback kid remember to set his lineup this week, or hang loose and rest his weary nutz?

all this and more as we head into week 19 of KO fantasy! good luck all!
    gotta go watch noontime knicks!

6 vs 4 with a 70 point deficit.... Pulling that Kyrie trade 1 day too early might have cost me the W this week. That's gonna sting.

good job pulling out the win, Smokes. looking forward to our final regular week matchup.
    you stole D.J. August under my nose, I was looking to fortify lineup with my man Kyle Lowry
    going down for (probably) a month with bacterial infection (wtf?).

i dropped some major players who've been ****ting the bed over and over, blowing up the
    top half of my squad, getting rid of Jew Holiday, Kevin Smartin, and Zeke Thomas (the younger).
    all three of these guys are highly rated, so good luck to those who pick them up, may they
    serve you well, brothers.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    This summarizes my season

brilliantly hilarious and appropriate.

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    yes Rady, i expect your Romanian rodents to overpower Metro's Rubio-less frogs. the Spaniard's torn ACL has an impact on the entire league, NBA AND fantasy. can the ****s of Coquis stay together to overpower the mice-f*ckers? will the rats retain their edge after the KB25 shellacking?

the Cool Clyde Crust Crew sees a light at the top of the standings, especially with Rono's Scorgasmic Multi-beasts on the verge of a win with Sunday's competitive advantage against the Coqs, and Crazy's full-on Knicks team being the 2nd easiest team to beat after DatPRINCE (another Crust Crew-Pork Pirate matchup in 2 weeks). watch me eat my words when Knicks go on Lin-led win streak, and that would be OK.

I predict close rematch of Crust Crew and Multiple Scorgasms next week, Scorgasms destroyed the Crew last time out, and they seeketh revenge!

will Pringles newfound bevy of beasts stand a chance against KBlack's monster squadron? the KB25 are playing out of this world! poor Pringles!

the Pirates of Pork may actually get a win if Rte 1's Jam of Traffic doesn't show up again, but those non-Knick game days are just imminent losses waiting to happen.

MusketeerX-men have autowin against DatPUNK, nu?

I ponder a significant matchup of the p0nderous Primoteamo against the Smoky bounce of Granny Danger's elite pack. will the comeback kid remember to set his lineup this week, or hang loose and rest his weary nutz?

Helluva write-up, per usual; I relish reading these week update reports.

Muskateer gets the rebound matchup he needs; while Bouncy is thrown back into the lion's den against Ponder, still fresh off a harrowing defeat to the hands of my Pringles.

Crust-Scors
    Coquis-Mice

and myself vs KB are the matchups I'm dying to follow.

Veteran

good job pulling out the win, Smokes. looking forward to our final regular week matchup.
    you stole D.J. August under my nose, I was looking to fortify lineup with my man Kyle Lowry
    going down for (probably) a month with bacterial infection (wtf?).

i dropped some major players who've been ****ting the bed over and over, blowing up the
    top half of my squad, getting rid of Jew Holiday, Kevin Smartin, and Zeke Thomas (the younger).
    all three of these guys are highly rated, so good luck to those who pick them up, may they
    serve you well, brothers.
    Nice moves, breh.

Vicious blow losing Lowry, but getting the classy pickup of Goric should make it a much milder punch.

My nutz are very weary but i've decided to set my line up for the week in advance so that y'all can rest easy... hopefully no injuries come about and I can coast to a win without needing to do ****.

Originally Posted by p0nder
    My nutz are very weary but i've decided to set my line up for the week in advance so that y'all can rest easy... hopefully no injuries come about and I can coast to a win without needing to do ****.
    that's the spirit! kind of... good luck p0nder!

Ahaha, thanks. I need the W's to try and squeek into the playoffs, kinda like the Knicks. No effort in the game, just try to get to the playoffs so it looks like i did something.... :-/

This league has been awesome so far. Anyone can be taken out on a given week.

If the scores stay the same as right now then 6 playoff spots will be gone by the end of this week leaving two left for p0nder, musket, pringles and porky pirates to fight over!

Clyde (*shakes fist*) and Coquis... Masters of the free agent pool and sufferers of injury woe...

KBlack I have no idea how he has such an insane score with only TWO roster moves all season! Lucky with injuries and good drafting?

Rady made a great comeback after taking over a lifeless team, and RTE had a few great weeks but ultimately came up short.

Porkster might have committed fantasy-suicide with his Knicks team but he's going down fighting!

Datprince well... He has the league record for least turnovers!

Very much looking forward to the playoffs, and next years league when I'll actually know what I'm doing and not give away a bunch of wins for free!

12th man

I was very fair to KBlack and gave him LeBron Bynum and Jennings, which excel his team a ton.