Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13233738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Dude....sending me Howard for Love very well could single handedly score you this week, and be my demise.

Smmfh@ that big ass chump. DNPs out of spite the entire playoff week, and then puts up top5 worst performance of his entire career his 1 game back. Sick ****.

I want to clock Howard so bad.

edit -- funny, first major trade you ditched Lebron for Howard (not to mention Jennings and Bynum, goddamn Metro you had a stable of beasts). Playoff Round 1 through Thursday:

Howard: 18 points
    Lebron: 118
    I think the Nene thing is worse to be honest (sorry about that)... Howard is going to beast it soon no doubt he's not going to play like a chump for long, but Nene was a great producer and he's probably gonna get shut down.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Dude....sending me Howard for Love very well could single handedly score you this week, and be my demise.

Smmfh@ that big ass chump. DNPs out of spite the entire playoff week, and then puts up top5 worst performance of his entire career his 1 game back. Sick ****.

I want to clock Howard so bad.

edit -- funny, first major trade you ditched Lebron for Howard (not to mention Jennings and Bynum, goddamn Metro you had a stable of beasts). Playoff Round 1 through Thursday:

Howard: 18 points
    Lebron: 118
    The Howard thing is weird, because Howard and Love produce the same numbers except Howard gives you blocks and Love gives you 3's. The Howard thing is a mess and has been out of control, I didn't expect it.

I regret trading Jennings and Bynum...and LeBron lol. They've been beasts all season long.

Originally Posted by smokes
    ...To be honest only because I've been waiting to see how my team would do with Rose healthy ever since I actually started paying attention to fantasy.
    what does that mean?

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    what does that mean?
    I mean it was only about a month ago that I really got into the fantasy stuff and by that point Rose was injured. I've managed to win some hard fought battles with Rose out and I want to see what kind of points this team can put up fully healthy!

12th man

Coquis...hottest team in the league right now, get at me.

12th man

What a week!

Coquis with a decisive comeback !

Cool Clyde with the powerful victory over the pessimistic Bouncy!

KBLack the beast...finally slayed...

and the most interesting match up Scorgasm vs Rady.... current score as I post this is 1037.60 vs 1023.55

Rady has Isiah Thomas and DeMarcus Cousin still playing with one quarter left...can Rady pull out the win? I'm keeping track here.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Why do you think that is?

12th man

Next season should be scary competitive. Best believe I'm grabbing Anthony Davis in the draft!!!

Damn this loss hurts.. Cousins is now laughing at me

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    What a week!

Coquis with a decisive comeback !

KBLack the beast...finally slayed...

and the most interesting match up Scorgasm vs Rady.... current score as I post this is 1037.60 vs 1023.55

Rady has Isiah Thomas and DeMarcus Cousin still playing with one quarter left...can Rady pull out the win? I'm keeping track here.

What a week of fantasy playoffs!

Coquis taking care of business....CoolClyde in a titan vs titan battle -- to score 1100+ and still take the L, just devastating. Yet, as respectable a loss as a loss can be.

Scorgasms vs Rady: the battle of such different teams, finesse and range vs that power and athleticism of Rady's squad.

No joke: right next to KB, I've always feared Rady's squad the most, from the standpoint that in any given week they have the pure firepower and talent to win when they are hot, no matter how well you play.

Huge rematch vs Metro for me. A little history: our first matchup was a classic battle, my victory being snatched away from me by perhaps the most surprising and transcendent performance of the year, in the championship rounds of the week: Paul George's 80+ point game. A man who now calls Pringles his home!

Veteran

I think the Nene thing is worse to be honest (sorry about that)... Howard is going to beast it soon no doubt he's not going to play like a chump for long, but Nene was a great producer and he's probably gonna get shut down.
    Ya. You're right. Nene was performing like a champ in Washington, too -- directly helping John Wall in a huge way, also.

Fortunately, Byron Mullens pickup saved my ass -- same for Glen Davis. But tough to replace Nene's production either way. Funny how our trade worked out: Gay and Wallace seem so damn similar, both maddening, and yet they seem to eventually produce pretty big weeks each week, and have potential for huge games.

Ya. You're right. Nene was performing like a champ in Washington, too -- directly helping John Wall in a huge way, also.

Fortunately, Byron Mullens pickup saved my ass -- same for Glen Davis. But tough to replace Nene's production either way. Funny how our trade worked out: Gay and Wallace seem so damn similar, both maddening, and yet they seem to eventually produce pretty big weeks each week, and have potential for huge games.
    I'm still hurt over Rose, one of those horrible situations. Couldn't drop him because he was coming back at the end of the week, but if I kept him I knew it was 50/50 I'd lose.

C'est la vie.

Veteran

I'm still hurt over Rose, one of those horrible situations. Couldn't drop him because he was coming back at the end of the week, but if I kept him I knew it was 50/50 I'd lose.

C'est la vie.
    Ya. You still scored over 1100 damn points, too -- and kept Rose to make a big push into the next round and beyond.

You just ended up taking a machine gun to a knife fight, but had the poor luck of facing a guy who brought a bazooka.

Ya. You still scored over 1100 damn points, too -- and kept Rose to make a big push into the next round and beyond.

You just ended up taking a machine gun to a knife fight, but had the poor luck of facing a guy who brought a bazooka.
    It was a crazy fun year anyway very much looking forward to next time! Good luck to all the guys who won last week.

tough loss for rady man. poor dude lost to me by one point. one friggin point.. i'll take it though.

the scorgasms are at full strength with gallo back. watch out fellas.