Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617183242 ... LastLast

Thread: KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    maybe someone who doesn't have time for fantasy will give up their team to you AFP,
    just like Tr1ll gave up his team to Rady.

there's a couple guys busy pondering their handles, just not paying attention...
    Yo don't encourage that I was gonna trade Granger to one of those guys for their #1 pick

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    maybe someone who doesn't have time for fantasy will give up their team to you AFP,
    just like Tr1ll gave up his team to Rady.

there's a couple guys busy pondering their handles, just not paying attention...
    Truth to that.

If anyone can't handle the commitment to their team, franchise, and city...it's no shame, and I can easily hook up a dude like AmareForPrez.

It's still super early in the season, and only record counts, not point total...so even DatPrinces 0-3 team, with an abysmal point total overall, can easily fight for a playoff spot.

The teams doing ****ty aren't ****ty because of their actual rosters. Plus, it's a wheeling and dealing league (thx to CoolClyde for starting the trend and breaking the trade machine outta the closet).

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    It's still super early in the season, and only record counts, not point total...so even DatPrinces 0-3 team, with an abysmal point total overall, can easily fight for a playoff spot.
    Maybe datPrince is willing to trade his team.. next week

I'm absolutely pining for a 2 guard! I-leak Evans has gotten progressively ****ter since his rookie season. It's inexplicable.

Rip Hamilton's been injured since The Bronze Age, now Derrick Favors is doing me no favors because he's unfavorably f'ing injured.

Damn!

Thought I would've got a lot out of Ty Lawson, too.

WRONG.

I'm prepared to dangle Nene's noodle in front of anyone who's feeling at all peckish, but he'll be worth a reasonably pretty penny. Otherwise, though he's currently injured, Derrick Favors is having a big season of le swat.

Somebody help me, if only I'd missed the draft like ****is and The Crust I'd be doing so much better.

How about Kevin Love?

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I'm absolutely pining for a 2 guard! I-leak Evans has gotten progressively ****ter since his rookie season. It's inexplicable.

Rip Hamilton's been injured since The Bronze Age, now Derrick Favors is doing me no favors because he's unfavorably f'ing injured.

Damn!

WRONG.

I'm prepared to dangle Nene's noodle in front of anyone who's feeling at all peckish, but he'll be worth a reasonably pretty penny. Otherwise, though he's currently injured, Derrick Favors is having a big season of le swat.

Somebody help me, if only I'd missed the draft like ****is and The Crust I'd be doing so much better.
    Let's talk business, Mr. 8's

Veteran

Btw, it's actually criminal what happened to Horford for Rono.

Long-term, I honestly feared battling his team the most. Some powerhouse teams, but in the end, I feared his squad the most due to how deep and consistent it is.

Maybe he'll receive Ewing Theory treatment, though, and his team will perform all the better -- his bench really stepped up yesterday against me!

God damn it GG another week thrown away because of D Rose and his itty bitty toe hwurty

Btw, it's actually criminal what happened to Horford for Rono.

Long-term, I honestly feared battling his team the most. Some powerhouse teams, but in the end, I feared his squad the most due to how deep and consistent it is.

Maybe he'll receive Ewing Theory treatment, though, and his team will perform all the better -- his bench really stepped up yesterday against me!
    It's not just Horford. I've got Paul and Bargnani sitting this week so far smh..

Tony Parker and others need to step it up.

I'm getting rid of Kendick Jerkins for Adonis Haslame to try to get some offense.

My beautiful team is just falling the F apart. Sux...

Veteran

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    It's not just Horford. I've got Paul and Bargnani sitting this week so far smh..

Tony Parker and others need to step it up.

I'm getting rid of Kendick Jerkins for Adonis Haslame to try to get some offense.

My beautiful team is just falling the F apart. Sux...
    Word. You would have had a healthy lead between how sick your supporting cast has performed this week so far, if you had a healthy CP and Bargs, too..let alone Horford.

CP and Bargs will get healthy, though.

I'm honestly petrified Melo will ruin me this week. I sat him the first day, and he explodes, but then looks to get sorta hurt again....I feel like it could be one of those weeks where I play him and receive some last minute DNP, and/or he just ends up with some whack performances and several unnacouned DNPs and such.

Word. You would have had a healthy lead between how sick your supporting cast has performed this week so far, if you had a healthy CP and Bargs, too..let alone Horford.

CP and Bargs will get healthy, though.

I'm honestly petrified Melo will ruin me this week. I sat him the first day, and he explodes, but then looks to get sorta hurt again....I feel like it could be one of those weeks where I play him and receive some last minute DNP, and/or he just ends up with some whack performances and several unnacouned DNPs and such.
    Rono vs iSayUchh will be a great matchup the whole week, me thinks.
    I would play Melo unless you know for sure he's out, because D'cktoni always plays his best men with little thought towards injuries or burnout, because he has no answers or plays otherwise.

I would sit CP3 one more game, as Vindel Negro has a clue how to treat his stars.
    besides, the Scorgasm team is solid and consistent and Tony Parkster is fluid.
    Bargnanonina may play, being day to day, and Jerkin' 'Dick may not even be worth his time on the court.

best of luck fellas!

Damn!

WRONG.

sent you another crusty trade idea to shore up your SG situation, matey.

To save me some time, gentlemen, could you please tell me where the trades are at. Links, navigation etc.

Back to work now!

Veteran

To save me some time, gentlemen, could you please tell me where the trades are at. Links, navigation etc.

Back to work now!
    When you go to "your roster" or "my team" or whatever....The trade proposed will be towards the top part of the screen! Along with your waiver wire position, and waiver information.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

insane matchups.