KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

smokes

Huge Member
Ouch to whoever has Al Horford! 3 months :(

In other news, I'm shopping Danny Granger. Come at me bro's with your offers!

iSaYughh

Starter

Word. I remember how dangerously close I was to selecting him; it was either him or Josh Smith (or someone else in the first several rounds) that I tossed a coin between.

CoolClyde

just sent you an offer for G Ranger. wouldn't happen till next week, won't affect our matchup..
watching you trounce me 4 on 1 tonite...

nothing worse than watching Knicks get beat on, and fantasy player on opposing team
racking up points, blocks, assists... damn G'asshole!

smokes

Huge Member
just sent you an offer for G Ranger. wouldn't happen till next week, won't affect our matchup..
watching you trounce me 4 on 1 tonite...

nothing worse than watching Knicks get beat on, and fantasy player on opposing team
racking up points, blocks, assists... damn G'asshole!

Sorry I'm full on guards really I need a good SG/SF in return.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Yep that would be me sir..

Sux. He was consistently puttin up solid numbers, damn. Had to pick up Kendick Jerkins (how you like that one Clyde!).

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy, what do you reckon to Granger for Gay?

I guess you are rather attached to Gay but just putting it out there ;)

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;195987 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm........

no.

hahahahahahaha. nice try. asking Crazy 8's to give up any part of his gay-love
pirate connection is like asking Mike Antoni to give up his ass-mustache.

gay rudy's just too good, agreed.

iSaYughh

Starter
why did I bench Walker n McGee today...smh.

Lol rough. I had Batum (55pts) riding pine, so I feel the pain.

Kemba such an x-factor..can produce like a 1st rounder some weeks.

Bobcats surprisingly good for fantasy this yr. Augustin has been righteous, and finally getting his due (I remember wishing we got him that draft, when he fell. He has always been a lock to be a quality producer from the 1, in the same way Ty Lawson always has been, yet has never gotten their appropriate due and shot, and slipped late into the 1st round of their drafts).

CoolClyde

knicks suck, but i still have my fantasies...

Kemba gettin better, starting now. what were you thinking Metro, your Saturday lineup was incredi-limp. no PG, no PF, injured Gumby over McGoo? good thing you were up against the street sweeper with little to no regard to lineup the entire week.

I need a SF, now that I gave up the Walrus! who wants to trade a SF?
I sent DaTPRINE handler a trade offer, let's see if he bites...

the only good thing about Knick game tonite was watching my #1 fantasy guy Da Rant go off for 28 points, and then sit most of 2nd half because of the damn blowout! I just can't win! D'amntoni! D'rant!
:smokin:

iSaYughh

Starter
Kemba gettin better, starting now. what were you thinking Metro, your Saturday lineup was incredi-limp. no PG, no PF, injured Gumby over McGoo? good thing you were up against the street sweeper with little to no regard to lineup the entire week.

I need a SF, now that I gave up the Walrus! who wants to trade a SF?
I sent DaTPRINE handler a trade offer, let's see if he bites...

the only good thing about Knick game tonite was watching my #1 fantasy guy Da Rant go off for 28 points, and then sit most of 2nd half because of the damn blowout! I just can't win! D'amntoni! D'rant!
:smokin:

I'm loaded with SF eligible players. Our franchises have a solid history of doing good business with one another.

Damn, KBlack is runnin' good so far; perfecto record, but barely scraping 1700 in overall points.

Big matchup for me this week vs Scorgasms. I CAN NOT give him and his team's first post-Horford life week a glorious win. :smokin:

metrocard

Legend
I'm loaded with SF eligible players. Our franchises have a solid history of doing good business with one another.

Damn, KBlack is runnin' good so far; perfecto record, but barely scraping 1700 in overall points.

Big matchup for me this week vs Scorgasms. I CAN NOT give him and his team's first post-Horford life week a glorious win. :smokin:

Yea, big week this week alot of good match ups

Coquis(3-0) v KBlack (3-0)

Multiple Scorgasms (3-0) vs. Pringles4Life (2-1)

Musk (2-1) vs Cool (1-2)

Bouncy (2-1) vs Musk (2-1)

CoolClyde

Yoyoyo... fools give me some offers for GRANNY DANGER!

ahahhhh, granny danger, good one smokes! congrats on your solid spanking of my crusty crew this week.

next week is killer:
Metro vs Kblack! someone's 0 has got to go!
Pringles vs Scorgasms - 2 bombastic squads!

i hope all KO players have time to pay attention to their teams this week...
especially you crazy porky pirate! or ru too busy... in... CHINA? :teeth:
as long as you keep making amazing game threads, who cares?

great showing by Rady, turning Trill's team around, making it his own!

best of luck y'all!

WAY TO GO GIANTS!