KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

iSaYughh

Starter
Also, and it's good I didn't do this as a team like DatPrince woulda stank it up real fierce.....

But if we do a KO fantasy league next season, I could make it a "keeper" league. At the end of the season, each team is allowed to keep 3 (or some #) of players, which the following season they automatically have, going into the draft.

It's a lotta fun if you think you'll be doing a league with roughly the same people for a few years+, and it definitely impacts who you keep...and who you drop, throughout the season.

EG, would CoolClyde truly have dropped Eric The Pied Gimp Gordon?

How much more of a premium do you place on a player, perhaps Rubio, who you feel will break out in a year......etcetc

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Maybe custom title and/or sigs?

Perhaps I could interest participants in a Rape Stove?

funny-dirty-chive-photos-2.jpg

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, thought this through and i'm afraid i'm gonna reject the trade. Kobe sounds really really good but compared to Smith he's getting fewer fantasy points. George seems to be pretty much like Cousins but i'd be getting two guards for two forwards, and i'm a huge fan of big guys. Tough to get in this league.

iSaYughh

Starter
Ok, thought this through and i'm afraid i'm gonna reject the trade. Kobe sounds really really good but compared to Smith he's getting fewer fantasy points. George seems to be pretty much like Cousins but i'd be getting two guards for two forwards, and i'm a huge fan of big guys. Tough to get in this league.

Wow.

A tough trade to resist, but a tough line stance by Rady.

Rady, our trade really wasn't the rape some people thought it was -- you agree?

J-Smith is pretty beastly; Duncan is legit, especially in a time when bigs reign, and Cousins is a legit fantasy stud in his own right at PF/C.

iSaYughh

Starter
If anything...Pierce, Hibbert, STAT wasn't enough value for me ;)

Though, I basically ended up flipping Hib for Parker which then got me Ibaka.

And STAT ended up helping me net Love and my deal with 8's...

CoolClyde

...Not to mention, a featuring of the (potential?) rivalry brewing between the increasingly crusted CrustCrew, and the Knickerbockaphle, playoff-bound Spicy Pork Pirates!

haha, rivalry shmivalry! can't you tell the Crust Crew and Pork Pirates are
brothers from a different motherf*cker?
:beer:

smokes

Huge Member
Unfortunately, I was in the same spot as you, m8. After my deal with 8's, I effectively had:

Lawson
Wall
Parker

All w/ only PG eligibility.

I'm not in that bad of a spot. I'm happy with the balance of my roster pretty much but I could spare a PG and I'm always looking to wheel and deal ;)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
haha, rivalry shmivalry! can't you tell the Crust Crew and Pork Pirates are
brothers from a different motherf*cker?
:beer:

We sure are! Twins, I'll have everyone know. Conjoined twin mitosis; connected at the sac. They separated us at age 15 and I came away with 1 testicle, Clyde, the greedy so and so, with 3.

He gets all the bitches! :baby::69:

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;206985 said:
We sure are! Twins, I'll have everyone know. Conjoined twin mitosis; connected at the sac. They separated us at age 15 and I came away with 1 testicle, Clyde, the greedy so and so, with 3.

He gets all the bitches! :baby::69:

true, just call me treynado balkman!
here's a Pork Pirate for ya brotha!

porkpirates.jpg

iSaYughh

Starter
Anyone check out the latest trade deal? Between Metro/Coquis and....

Dat_Prince. :shock2:

FWIW, I voted against the deal in veto.

I see it as a rape, almost player for player.

Thoughts?

CoolClyde

Anyone check out the latest trade deal? Between Metro/Coquis and....

Dat_Prince. :shock2:

FWIW, I voted against the deal in veto.

I see it as a rape, almost player for player.

Thoughts?

:alert:
Whoa Whoa Whoa, Stop the clock!
DatPRINCE is alive? WTF? making a deal the week he plays Coquis?

something does not smell right in fantasyland!
I'll check it out now.

alright i checked it out, really not cool for DaTPRINCE to be doing anything
at this point; Metro's giving up Kobe, but he's getting 3 solid players in
return. seems unfair. i vetoed on the negatory.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

^
funny pic

how does DaTPRINCE show up on fantasy basketball, but hasn't been on KOL
since Jan 10th? does Metro have a hotline?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Oh the controversy! :lol:

Here we are talking about cutting DatPrince and he ducks in and pulls a slippery!

Oh the controversy! :lol:

It's not such a bad deal, but I had to Stern it. It's politically and ethically a bit twisted, no?

SHAME!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
yea the metro - datprince deal is bs.

like seriously are u that desperate that you nd to trade players w a dude who hasn't been active all of this time.. and wont be?? :boohoo:

youre better than that metro

.. maybe not