KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

CoolClyde

START ACTIVE PLAYERS button

:alert:for those of you too lazy, forgetful, or just resting your nutz, there's a new button near top of your roster on Yahoo Fantasy, called START ACTIVE PLAYERS:

"Start Active Players" Details

The "Start Active Players" button is designed to quickly identify players on your bench that are playing in a game today, and, if there's enough space, move them into your starting lineup for you.

It's important to note that the "Start Active Players" button will not try to select the best lineup for you. It will not take into account any rankings or predictions. Its only goal is to save you having to drag several players from your bench to replace players in your starting lineup that obviously don't have games today.

To make sure that it doesn't bench a player that you had explicitly chosen to start, the "Start Active Players" button will never try to move a player in your starting lineup to the bench if they have an opponent on the current day. However, it may rearrange players in your starting lineup slightly if it thinks that will help bring in another player from the bench.

If a player's game has already begun, the "Start Active Players" button will not be able to move them into the starting lineup.

When you press the "Start Active Players" button, it will actually save your new roster -- you will not need to submit again (unless you decide to make further changes).

p0nder

Starter
THAT IS AWESOME!

my nutz are so relieved.

Also, i got boned this year. i want a do-over. I face the #2 and #1 seeds in the last two weeks? what kind of bullshit schedule is this? Also i like this format. Already looking forward to next year...

iSaYughh

Starter
THAT IS AWESOME!

my nutz are so relieved.

Also, i got boned this year. i want a do-over. I face the #2 and #1 seeds in the last two weeks? what kind of bullshit schedule is this? Also i like this format. Already looking forward to next year...

The same kind of "bullshit" that had my franchise square off against the feral hens of Dat_Princes squad 4x this season.....:alert:

;)

CoolClyde

whoa whoa, stop the clock! the commissioner playing 4x against the
team- who-does-not-play? I'm calling shenanigans!!

smokes

Huge Member
I don't think he really played him 4 times... I don't THINK!

BTW I would like to petition for an Injury Reserve slot in next years team, as well as changing out a C slot for a Util slot.

smokes

Huge Member
Well we are heading into a weekend of fantasy madness! This league never fails to disappoint! Here are some titties for your consideration as I'm just so excited!

flbp-busty-girls-women-41.jpg

Hooray! Without further ado...

With p0nder effectively dropping out of the playoff race that leaves 1 spot up for grabs. Musketeer is in a MUST WIN situation vs KBlack or Rady if he doesn't win this week. If he wins either matchup he will take the final playoff spot from the Pirates of Pork! With the Musketeer vs KBlack matchup coming down to the wire we will know more on Sunday night!

The race for the number one seed has concluded with Coquis pulling out the moves to take out p0nder. Barea was an insane add today putting up nearly as many points as Durant/Love.

The #2 seed is potentially still up for grabs but if p0nder disappears from play like so many others this season then KBlack will clinch it.

As for the rest of the seeding it's going to be absolute bedlam to determine 3 through 8. Seeds 3, 4, 5 and 6 are all heavily contested between myself, CoolClyde, Scorgasms and Rady. Seeds 7 and 8 are down to Pringles, Pirates and Musketeer. I wouldn't want to be in that 8th seed!

Matchups to watch this weekend... Pringles vs Rady is currently in Rady's favour but with all the beasts playing multiple games that matchup could fall either way.

KBlack vs Musketeer is closer than your incestual uncle and a huge game for Musket's playoff aspirations.

Yours truly vs Scorgasms is one to watch if you're interested in seeing how a stacked team can possibly throw away an 85 point lead, it's happened before!

Next week is going to be highly interesting!

CoolClyde

^haha, thanks for the titties and the weekend roundup Smokes.

agreed, this weekend is soooo key for playoff contention.

wtf is up with Coquis' magic hand? the first day he gets Barea he goes off like that? must be that Puerto-Rican frog connection! then again, Love and Durant had monster games in the double OT...

Musketeer hanging very tough with KBlack... yet, seems to be an off week for KB25 after such mega-beasting the past month. Go MusketeerXXX!

very interesting weekend indeed! looking forward to next week and playoffs!
good luck with your precarious lead Smokes!

have a good weekend y'all!
:afro:

metrocard

Legend
now that Jose is fully healthy, it's time to take over this league with my 5"11 penetrating pick and rolling baller.

Barea and Love connection.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

Final Week Of Regular Season!!!

looks like all playoff spots have been guaranteed, thanks to MusketeerX's phenomenal battle with KBlack25 squad that went down to the wire, earning the MX man the final playoff spot.

Coquis will be the #1 spot with best winning percentage and highest point total. not only will the Coq's 4th easy week against a non-player result in win (shout outs and personal messages to RTE 1 Traffic Jam have gone unheeded), but a Coq loss may have no bearing, as the PR frog's point total seems to be unsurpassable at this point. congrats to the MetroCoq, overcoming the loss of Rubio, and trading away the highest scoring fantasy players mid-season to earn the top spot! job well done!

It also looks like Coq vs MusketeerX will be the first playoff game, as a MuskieX loss still puts him points ahead of p0nder, should he procure a win against the Monster Black of K-squad. sorry p0nder, you played with heart, if not nutz!

It's up to p0nder, if he decides to play against KBlack, and Bouncy vs CrustCrew MATCHUP OF THE WEEK, to determine the #2 spot, which could also go to Multiple Scorgasms (who has auto-win vs DatPRINE, and a higher point total than the Crust and KB25).

Hence, point totals are all-important this week to determine playoff spots! Another important challenge (MATCHUP OF THE WEEK #2) will be Rady's Mice vs MusketeerX to determine further playoff positioning. Rady had a massive week vs Pringles, will his romanian rodent beasting continue?

Pringles4Life should have easy win vs Pork Pirates suicide-fantasy Knick squadron. Pork picked up Michael Measley (in a latent attempt to trade for Novakaine after the trade deadline passed), and auto-reset his entire lineup that yours truly set in advance thru end of season...; will the Pirate of Pork make an attempt at setting lineup and actually attempt a win? I assume that's not the point of his playing this year...

Good luck to all players this week!! for those not playing, have fun taking a fantasy sh*t, sitting back and watching Knicks play for their own playoff positioning. GO TEAMS!
:smokin:

smokes

Huge Member
I think it's going to be a KB #2 spot regardless, as p0nders squad is suffering from some bad injuries (Kaman, Iguodala, Stuckey).

The playoff positioning is pretty up in the air.

Rady is only 4 points behind me so even if both of us win or lose he could overtake me.

It looks like a win or loss for me will either result in playing CoolClyde 3 vs 6 or 4 vs 5... Unless rady manages a higher total AND we both win then I may match up against Scorgasms...

The playoffs are going to be a serious battle.

1 Coquis vs 8 MusketeerX
2 KBlack25 vs 7 Pringles4Life
3 or 4 Coolclyde vs 5 or 6 Rady/Bouncy
3 or 4 Scorgasms vs 5 or 6 Rady/Bouncy

metrocard

Legend
I fear I may flop in the playoffs. musk has been tough to beat. I'm 0-2 against him. My entire season will be pointless if I go for the hat trick and lose for a third time against my rival.

smokes

Huge Member
Derrick Rose, you have missed 3 weeks with a god damn groin strain. Are you a little pussy? Worst #3 pick ever. SMH. F*ck you Rose.

smokes

Huge Member
Playoffs!

Coquis vs MusketeerX
KBlack vs Pringles4Life
CoolClyde vs Bouncy
Scorgasms vs Rady

I'm calling it, all the top 4 seeds get knocked out in round 1 :smokin: