KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

smokes

Huge Member
ahahhhh, granny danger, good one smokes! congrats on your solid spanking of my crusty crew this week.

next week is killer:
Metro vs Kblack! someone's 0 has got to go!
Pringles vs Scorgasms - 2 bombastic squads!

i hope all KO players have time to pay attention to their teams this week...
especially you crazy porky pirate! or ru too busy... in... CHINA? :teeth:
as long as you keep making amazing game threads, who cares?

great showing by Rady, turning Trill's team around, making it his own!

best of luck y'all!

WAY TO GO GIANTS!

Yeah was a good game mate had a lot more games than last week so maybe next week will be worse for me. I don't bother looking at schedules really.

Nice to get the 2nd highest points of the week too!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Dudes. I am struggling to find time to fit this in.

Big new project at work, f'ing Chinamen won't stop calling me. Communist bastards.

Anyway, I'm having to juggle KO.com and fantasy league as things escalate, and am wondering if any of you 'far more slicker minded' individuals could help me out with some game threads if you have the time.

I've got the upcoming Bucks game, and there's literally no way I'm getting that one done.

I'll buy you a Portugese breakfast if you do it for me.

Thanks!

Sorry CoolC and iSaYughh for not replying to your direct fantasy messages. You know you're my pirates!

PP

Crazy⑧s;196236 said:
Dudes. I am struggling to find time to fit this in.

Big new project at work, f'ing Chinamen won't stop calling me. Communist bastards.

Anyway, I'm having to juggle KO.com and fantasy league as things escalate, and am wondering if any of you 'far more slicker minded' individuals could help me out with some game threads if you have the time.

I've got the upcoming Bucks game, and there's literally no way I'm getting that one done.

I'll buy you a Portugese breakfast if you do it for me.

Thanks!

Sorry CoolC and iSaYughh for not replying to your direct fantasy messages. You know you're my pirates!

PP
I'll help you out on the game threads bro, definitely won't be good as yours but I'll try! And my bad iSaYughh for not responding to your pm as well. I've just been really busy lately but I'm good now. Is it too late for me to join in on the fantasy league?

CoolClyde

I'll help you out on the game threads bro, definitely won't be good as yours but I'll try! And my bad iSaYughh for not responding to your pm as well. I've just been really busy lately but I'm good now. Is it too late for me to join in on the fantasy league?

maybe someone who doesn't have time for fantasy will give up their team to you AFP,
just like Tr1ll gave up his team to Rady.

there's a couple guys busy pondering their handles, just not paying attention...
:poke::whisper::cool:

smokes

Huge Member
maybe someone who doesn't have time for fantasy will give up their team to you AFP,

there's a couple guys busy pondering their handles, just not paying attention...

Yo don't encourage that I was gonna trade Granger to one of those guys for their #1 pick :lol:

iSaYughh

Starter

Truth to that.

If anyone can't handle the commitment to their team, franchise, and city...it's no shame, and I can easily hook up a dude like AmareForPrez.

It's still super early in the season, and only record counts, not point total...so even DatPrinces 0-3 team, with an abysmal point total overall, can easily fight for a playoff spot.

The teams doing shitty aren't shitty because of their actual rosters. Plus, it's a wheeling and dealing league (thx to CoolClyde for starting the trend and breaking the trade machine outta the closet).

rady

Administrator
Staff member
It's still super early in the season, and only record counts, not point total...so even DatPrinces 0-3 team, with an abysmal point total overall, can easily fight for a playoff spot.

Maybe datPrince is willing to trade his team.. next week :whack:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm absolutely pining for a 2 guard! I-leak Evans has gotten progressively shitter since his rookie season. It's inexplicable.

Rip Hamilton's been injured since The Bronze Age, now Derrick Favors is doing me no favors because he's unfavorably f'ing injured.

Damn!

Thought I would've got a lot out of Ty Lawson, too.

WRONG.

I'm prepared to dangle Nene's noodle in front of anyone who's feeling at all peckish, but he'll be worth a reasonably pretty penny. Otherwise, though he's currently injured, Derrick Favors is having a big season of le swat.

Somebody help me, if only I'd missed the draft like Cockis and The Crust I'd be doing so much better.

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;196612 said:
I'm absolutely pining for a 2 guard! I-leak Evans has gotten progressively shitter since his rookie season. It's inexplicable.

Rip Hamilton's been injured since The Bronze Age, now Derrick Favors is doing me no favors because he's unfavorably f'ing injured.

Damn!

WRONG.

I'm prepared to dangle Nene's noodle in front of anyone who's feeling at all peckish, but he'll be worth a reasonably pretty penny. Otherwise, though he's currently injured, Derrick Favors is having a big season of le swat.

Somebody help me, if only I'd missed the draft like Cockis and The Crust I'd be doing so much better.

Let's talk business, Mr. 8's :smokin:

iSaYughh

Starter
Btw, it's actually criminal what happened to Horford for Rono.

Long-term, I honestly feared battling his team the most. Some powerhouse teams, but in the end, I feared his squad the most due to how deep and consistent it is.

Maybe he'll receive Ewing Theory treatment, though, and his team will perform all the better -- his bench really stepped up yesterday against me!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Btw, it's actually criminal what happened to Horford for Rono.

Long-term, I honestly feared battling his team the most. Some powerhouse teams, but in the end, I feared his squad the most due to how deep and consistent it is.

Maybe he'll receive Ewing Theory treatment, though, and his team will perform all the better -- his bench really stepped up yesterday against me!

It's not just Horford. I've got Paul and Bargnani sitting this week so far smh..

Tony Parker and others need to step it up.

I'm getting rid of Kendick Jerkins for Adonis Haslame to try to get some offense.

My beautiful team is just falling the F apart. Sux...:shrug:

iSaYughh

Starter
It's not just Horford. I've got Paul and Bargnani sitting this week so far smh..

Tony Parker and others need to step it up.

I'm getting rid of Kendick Jerkins for Adonis Haslame to try to get some offense.

My beautiful team is just falling the F apart. Sux...:shrug:

Word. You would have had a healthy lead between how sick your supporting cast has performed this week so far, if you had a healthy CP and Bargs, too..let alone Horford.

CP and Bargs will get healthy, though.

I'm honestly petrified Melo will ruin me this week. I sat him the first day, and he explodes, but then looks to get sorta hurt again....I feel like it could be one of those weeks where I play him and receive some last minute DNP, and/or he just ends up with some whack performances and several unnacouned DNPs and such.

CoolClyde

Word. You would have had a healthy lead between how sick your supporting cast has performed this week so far, if you had a healthy CP and Bargs, too..let alone Horford.

CP and Bargs will get healthy, though.

I'm honestly petrified Melo will ruin me this week. I sat him the first day, and he explodes, but then looks to get sorta hurt again....I feel like it could be one of those weeks where I play him and receive some last minute DNP, and/or he just ends up with some whack performances and several unnacouned DNPs and such.

Rono vs iSayUchh will be a great matchup the whole week, me thinks.
I would play Melo unless you know for sure he's out, because D'cktoni always plays his best men with little thought towards injuries or burnout, because he has no answers or plays otherwise.

I would sit CP3 one more game, as Vindel Negro has a clue how to treat his stars.
besides, the Scorgasm team is solid and consistent and Tony Parkster is fluid.
Bargnanonina may play, being day to day, and Jerkin' 'Dick may not even be worth his time on the court.

best of luck fellas!

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;196612 said:

Damn!

WRONG.

sent you another crusty trade idea to shore up your SG situation, matey.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
To save me some time, gentlemen, could you please tell me where the trades are at. Links, navigation etc.

Back to work now!

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;196693 said:
To save me some time, gentlemen, could you please tell me where the trades are at. Links, navigation etc.

Back to work now!

When you go to "your roster" or "my team" or whatever....The trade proposed will be towards the top part of the screen! Along with your waiver wire position, and waiver information.