KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

CoolClyde

weekend fantasy update

a shout out to all fantasy players riding into the weekend. all the players I had
my eye on were snapped up today, so everyone is on the ball and involved with
strategy and winning. very cool.

p0nder picking up Kaman, Coquis back on Biyombo, Musketeer on JJack, Rady on MarqMorris,
all quality pickups and good moves.

most matchups are winnable, especially with an extraordinary Paul George-type
performance from one player, a win is within grasp for all.

Pringles and Rte1 battling, will the addition of Junior Smitty make a significance for
the Traffic Jam squad? can the Miami Pound Machine of Wade and Boosh overtake the
twin towers of Love and Pekovic and OKC tandem of Hardon and Oblocka?

Pork Pirates and Rady's Mice duking it out, will Carmelo round out the 4 Knick Pirateeers
to overcome a resurgent Dang, a surging JSmoove and a hurting DMucus Cousins?

Scorgasms vs p0nder the comeback kid, will the Euro-pickups of Semi Hardon & Gustavo Heyon!
make up for the injured Jet and Gallopini, or will the kid continue this week's dominance?

KBlack vs Bouncy2, an interleague matchup of 4-3's, can Bouncy bounce back with heavily-manned
weekend squad, will the Gay Rose team prevail over LBJ-led 100 point lead?

CrustCrew vs Musketeers, can the crew of crust keep their slim lead, led by the newly-acquired
beasting Marcy Gortat, over the injury-plagued Lin-tastic, Pow Gasol warriors?

Will Coquis leapfrog over DaTPRINCE like a dick-lickin trade-cheatin Metrotrain over a dead man?
probably.

some very key matches that will likely go down to the Sunday wire, with playoff
implications implied implicitly, leading to shortened week to all-star break...
GOOD LUCK TO ALL KO FANTASY PLAYERS!!

iSaYughh

Starter
a shout out to all fantasy players riding into the weekend. all the players I had
my eye on were snapped up today, so everyone is on the ball and involved with
strategy and winning. very cool.

p0nder picking up Kaman, Coquis back on Biyombo, Musketeer on JJack, Rady on MarqMorris,
all quality pickups and good moves.

most matchups are winnable, especially with an extraordinary Paul George-type
performance from one player, a win is within grasp for all.

Pringles and Rte1 battling, will the addition of Junior Smitty make a significance for
the Traffic Jam squad? can the Miami Pound Machine of Wade and Boosh overtake the
twin towers of Love and Pekovic and OKC tandem of Hardon and Oblocka?

Pork Pirates and Rady's Mice duking it out, will Carmelo round out the 4 Knick Pirateeers
to overcome a resurgent Dang, a surging JSmoove and a hurting DMucus Cousins?

Scorgasms vs p0nder the comeback kid, will the Euro-pickups of Semi Hardon & Gustavo Heyon!
make up for the injured Jet and Gallopini, or will the kid continue this week's dominance?

KBlack vs Bouncy2, an interleague matchup of 4-3's, can Bouncy bounce back with heavily-manned

CrustCrew vs Musketeers, can the crew of crust keep their slim lead, led by the newly-acquired
beasting Marcy Gortat, over the injury-plagued Lin-tastic, Pow Gasol warriors?

Will Coquis leapfrog over DaTPRINCE like a dick-lickin trade-cheatin Metrotrain over a dead man?
probably.

some very key matches that will likely go down to the Sunday wire, with playoff
implications implied implicitly, leading to shortened week to all-star break...
GOOD LUCK TO ALL KO FANTASY PLAYERS!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great stuff, per usual my man! Your crust is strong tonight.

Just peeped the inkardashiant 'gasming of Scors' Humphries......Could the most epic comeback of the season be in the works?

Pivotal night for my match with RTE; a 3 on 2 advantage to potentially put a stranglehold on the week? Or will the hyper talented RTE squad pave the way for a gritty Sunday battle?

smokes

Huge Member

I'm playing 4 vs 7 tomorrow and yet again I have 3 major players out all week! There's no hope for the Bouncy Boys right now.

smokes

Huge Member
Also I think from now on we should write off DatPrince team as a given. It's now been so many weeks that half the league have had free wins from him, it would be unfair on the rest of the teams if someone were to take over from him and lose games.

metrocard

Legend
Clyde, how bad do you want to beat me next week? This is really the biggest week of your fantasy life. You dare veto my trade, now its an officially rivalry. Prepare to be Bismacked and Koberaped.

CoolClyde

Defeat DeFrogs!

Clyde, how bad do you want to beat me next week? This is really the biggest week of your fantasy life. You dare veto my trade, now its an officially rivalry. Prepare to be Bismacked and Koberaped.

haha. of course I want to beat your frogs into submission, and have them lick their own dicks in defeat.
Be prepared for dominator Durant, galvanizing Gortat, and Houston connection of Kyle, Kevin and Luis
who will gangrape mental case Stephen Jacksoff, Tiago Shitter and beanstalk Biyombo, that flash in the pan.
it's time for my team to come together, right now, over me.

I still don't understand how you excavated DaTPRINCE from his coffin, he's still MIA.
:flippa:

metrocard

Legend
haha. of course I want to beat your frogs into submission, and have them lick their own dicks in defeat.
Be prepared for dominator Durant, galvanizing Gortat, and Houston connection of Kyle, Kevin and Luis
who will gangrape mental case Stephen Jacksoff, Tiago Shitter and beanstalk Biyombo, that flash in the pan.
it's time for my team to come together, right now, over me.

I still don't understand how you excavated DaTPRINCE from his coffin, he's still MIA.
:flippa:

facebook.
he wanted Kobe.

smokes

Huge Member
That trade was skewed as hell metro... Mayo is trash you just dropped him and you're trying to give him away for Kemba/Allen...

Don't be bitter!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Funny stuff.

Why would DaTPRINCE want Kobe if he's not even playing the game?

cheaters never win, winners never cheat
beaters beat cheaters, winners are best

:lol:

Hahaaaaaa.... Should we feel that our intelligence has been insulted?

DatPrince wanted Kobe? Come on! :teeth:

In all seriousness, we all expected some villainous antics out of metrocard, didn't we? The guy's consistent, that's for sure. :lol:

metrocard

Legend
Why would DaTPRINCE want Kobe if he's not even playing the game?

cheaters never win, winners never cheat
beaters beat cheaters, winners are best

has nothing to do with it and he doesn't need to play the game...hes free to do whatever he wants...stop trying to control the league...thank you.

Crazy⑧s;210410 said:

Hahaaaaaa.... Should we feel that our intelligence has been insulted?

DatPrince wanted Kobe? Come on! :teeth:

In all seriousness, we all expected some villainous antics out of metrocard, didn't we? The guy's consistent, that's for sure. :lol:

Tu no sabes.

tumblr_lfrwmz430W1qcp927.gif

smokes

Huge Member
You should have just suggested a fair trade. Bottom line. If it hadn't been lopsided people wouldn't have had to veto it.

Like I said I think at this point DatPrinces team should just be locked down.

iSaYughh

Starter
You should have just suggested a fair trade. Bottom line. If it hadn't been lopsided people wouldn't have had to veto it.

Like I said I think at this point DatPrinces team should just be locked down.

I don't think it can be locked down. If you mean like his lineup can't be touched, but he's still playing each week.

In the end, some will end up playing him 2x, others only once. So the ppl who do so twice obv have an edge in scheduling, but it's just 1 game, and it's not like the team you'll play in his place isn't one you won't have a reasonable expectation of beating.

smokes

Huge Member
I don't think it can be locked down. If you mean like his lineup can't be touched, but he's still playing each week.

In the end, some will end up playing him 2x, others only once. So the ppl who do so twice obv have an edge in scheduling, but it's just 1 game, and it's not like the team you'll play in his place isn't one you won't have a reasonable expectation of beating.

I just meant no one should be able to trade with him. He's obviously not coming back to the league he's already out of the playoffs. Just leave his team as is and it'll be as fair as possible. IMO.

Now accept my trade offer!

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;210528 said:
Oh my goodness.
facepalm2.gif

お前はあほと本当に明らかな

haha. the best part of your Japanese is using google translate and then seeing what you said.
:beer:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
i cannot fathom that you dont see the douchbaggery involved in making moves w datprince. how can u be so blind to your own folly metro??