KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I have Andre Miller and Matt Barnes on the trading block, really need someone to play the 3 and 4 (or the 5, stat is killing my team), i have a crazy matchup against KBlack and unless i improve my forwards i'm dead meat next week.
Anyone looking for decent guards?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
How about Kevin Love? :D

Rady! You should give yourself a one week ban from the site for uttering the name of The Pork Pirates captain in a trade. How dare you! :lol:

Let's talk business, Mr. 8's :smokin:

Let's, Pussy Galore.

Btw, it's actually criminal what happened to Horford for Rono.

**** Rono!

:teeth::teeth:

sent you another crusty trade idea to shore up your SG situation, matey.

I see your proposal, CoolC. It reminds me of the time I watched a rape scene on TV. I countered it! You have been countered!

When you go to "your roster" or "my team" or whatever....The trade proposed will be towards the top part of the screen! Along with your waiver wire position, and waiver information.

Thank you, sir. A blessing on you and your crew.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
BTW, Rono, I think I let the trade you sent me sit for too long.

Would you mind a re-proposal?

Thank you.

Very

Much

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Crazy⑧s;196724 said:
Rady! You should give yourself a one week ban from the site for uttering the name of The Pork Pirates captain in a trade. How dare you! :lol:

TrollDadDanceBlackSS.png

metrocard

Legend
Breaking News...

Coquis have contacted rival team KBlack25 for a blockbuster deal that would shake the league

Coquis have placed their two superstars in LeBron James and Andrew Bynum along with their explosive young guard duo in Brandon Jennings and Marcus Thorton and 12 n 10 shot blocker in McGee on the trade table.

Coquis have strong interest in a package of Dwight Howard, Joakim Noah, Jason Richardson, Ricky Rubio, and Jarrett Jack.

Trade is pending on KBlack's approval.

CoolClyde

Breaking News...

Coquis have contacted rival team KBlack25 for a blockbuster deal that would shake the league

Coquis have placed their two superstars in LeBron James and Andrew Bynum along with their explosive young guard duo in Brandon Jennings and Marcus Thorton and 12 n 10 shot blocker in McGee on the trade table.

Coquis have strong interest in a package of Dwight Howard, Joakim Noah, Jason Richardson, Ricky Rubio, and Jarrett Jack.

wow! that is one helluva ballsy package! must be some heavy contemplation in that deal, Metro, smack in the middle of your great undefeated matchup! you must be looking ahead to next week...

this is the best week as far as close matchups go, with 3 particular nose to nose contests in effect.

what will KBlack25 do?

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;196724 said:

Let's, Pussy Galore.

**** Rono!

:teeth::teeth:

I see your proposal, CoolC. It reminds me of the time I watched a rape scene on TV. I countered it! You have been countered!

Thank you, sir. A blessing on you and your crew.

Just LOL to all of the above.

Crazy⑧s;196725 said:
BTW, Rono, I think I let the trade you sent me sit for too long.

Would you mind a re-proposal?

Thank you.

Very

Much

I'll get at you.

Breaking News...

:shock2: I actually can't tell who makes out better. There's so much talent there.

iSaYughh

Starter
:shock2: I actually can't tell who makes out better. There's so much talent there.

Wow. That is epitome of a blockbuster.

Unless I'm mistaken....and the trade is the entire swap of players mentioned in that post....

KBlack makes out like an absolute bandit.

I'll keep my thoughts on specific player vs player judgments to myself, but unless the actual trade is one that Metro is keeping private in behind the scenes negotiations with KBlack, I think KBlacks out quite nicely, barring certain factors on a couple of players involved, re: injury and sustainability of performance....

I haven't studied Coquis' roster, either, so it's possible he can do this deal which on face value is better for KB, but for his given franchise it makes perfect sense.

iSaYughh

Starter
Assuming you treat Howard to Lebron as an equal, which I wouldn't (but in a head to head battle league, with playoffs, and two C spots, could be argued)....

McGee = Noah, with a slight advantage to McGee as Wall is starting to beast, and Blatche looks like he's spiraling.

Jennings = Rubio, with a slight advantage to Rubio, as Jennings may not keep up his production at quite this pace.

Marcus Thorton = Richardson, with an advantage to Thorton at this point in their careers, however, and the emergence of Reddick for the Magic.

Which has me looking at this like Andrew Bynum, 2nd best center in the league, for Jarrett Jack.

And if I had to bet on the other match ups where one side outperforms the other in a significant way...I'd have to say it'd be Lebron, McGee, and Thorton, IMHO.

metrocard

Legend
I wanted Dwight, even tho LeBron is a STAT god. Rubio is the PG I always wanted, assist machine and scorer will go up since T'Wolves don't have any serious perimeter scorers. I'm throwing away Jack...and I honestly admit, KBlack won this deal, but I did that deal because I have a back up plan....but right now KBlack has the best team in the league if his guys stay healthy.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Nice trade metro, Howard and Rubio were on fire this past week, for the long term though, this should be a great trade for KBlack

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Wow. That is epitome of a blockbuster.

Unless I'm mistaken....and the trade is the entire swap of players mentioned in that post....

KBlack makes out like an absolute bandit.

I'll keep my thoughts on specific player vs player judgments to myself, but unless the actual trade is one that Metro is keeping private in behind the scenes negotiations with KBlack, I think KBlacks out quite nicely, barring certain factors on a couple of players involved, re: injury and sustainability of performance....

I haven't studied Coquis' roster, either, so it's possible he can do this deal which on face value is better for KB, but for his given franchise it makes perfect sense.

Exactly, considering some the players Coquis' is keeping ala a certain man who's name begins w a "K" n who still some refer to as a species of viper snake, it's difficult to tell who makes out better. He's getting a point who's been beasting and Dwight to go along w that afore-refered-to player. Damn.

I think it's a good trade for both sides.

Both teams now have juggernaut scorers and some solid guys to balance things thruout their squads respectively.

Crazy,

I was going to offer you Joe Johnson for Nene, but with Horford out for season he's now being asked to take on more of the scoring load. So he should be beasting from here on out. I'm gonna be keeping him around I think.

Neway,has anyone else noticed what Marshon Brooks has been doing for me. Dude is killin' it lol.

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
^^ Ya, I can think of at least *ONE* person who has noticed, :barf::barf::barf:

I didn't realize you had Kobe Bryant -- and Dwight Howard -- tucked away on your team Rono, and that they decided to play in Jersey for the week....:lol:

Btw, just how bad as James Harden shit the bed for me this week? About 6 points for the entire week.

CoolClyde

PG, SG for trade

oi! can I interest anyone in Sweet Lou Williams, Philly PG/SG with quality minutes and fantasy points?

how's about sweet Lou's teammate, starting PG Jrue Holiday, definitely a keeper, but I'm not using him too much.... so...

metrocard

Legend
Loving my new squad

PG - Rubio
SG - Bryant
SF - George
PF - Ibaka
C - Howard

Bench
PG - Jack/Walker
SG - Hamilton/Shumpert
SF - Leonard
PF - Noah
C - Biyombo

Players that are underlined are on the trade block.

I'm looking for 3pt shooters.

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
:bitch:Harrington is the second player i lose after doing my four trades for the week and waiting on Monday with the hope nobody noticed he's available..