KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

smokes

Huge Member
Well this thing is just ridiculous to be honest. I set my entire lineups and saved them all on Sunday for the rest of the week, come and check in today to realize a lot of my players haven't even been playing :S

Do you have to log in every day to make sure the rosters are set because this is just weird?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Your lineup looks fine to me and should not change unless you make a trade or you wave/sign a player..

iSaYughh

Starter
A winning streak would be awesome and unexpected but the final battle will be on Sunday, and it's not gonna be easy. Ridnour just got injured and he was supposed to be available to play. I also finally dropped Kaman to pick Deng, thought it wasn't a big loss, but now i just hope his 9 or 10 points will not be decisive for the Royal Team.

Most exciting week so far!!

Indeed! I nearly picked up Deng myself -- let's see how soon he can get back onto the court.

(btw, I sent you a trade request, fyi in case you didn't see)

smokes

Huge Member
Your lineup looks fine to me and should not change unless you make a trade or you wave/sign a player..

Thats because I just fixed it go back and look at Wednesday D Lee and D Rose both playing but not in the lineup when there are empty spaces.

CoolClyde

Well this thing is just ridiculous to be honest. I set my entire lineups and saved them all on Sunday for the rest of the week, come and check in today to realize a lot of my players haven't even been playing :S

Do you have to log in every day to make sure the rosters are set because this is just weird?

you can set your lineups in advance, with the players who actually have games. fr'instance, Queens Street Sweepers is NOT setting his daily lineups, so you should be cruising to a win this week.

Also DaTPRINE (PRINCE?) looks like he's given up on setting his lineup altogether, which is a shame, because I sent him a good trade idea, with no response, and Amare For President is looking for a team.

looking forward to bombshell trade between Rady and iSayUghh!

btw, wtf is up with Spencer Hawe's foot and Eric Gordon's knee? damn!
good thing the rest of my lineup is solid as a rock.

iSaYughh

Starter
you can set your lineups in advance, with the players who actually have games. fr'instance, Queens Street Sweepers is NOT setting his daily lineups, so you should be cruising to a win this week.

Also DaTPRINE (PRINCE?) looks like he's given up on setting his lineup altogether, which is a shame, because I sent him a good trade idea, with no response, and Amare For President is looking for a team.

looking forward to bombshell trade between Rady and iSayUghh!

btw, wtf is up with Spencer Hawe's foot and Eric Gordon's knee? damn!
good thing the rest of my lineup is solid as a rock.

I would be amenable to exercising my executive powers and transfer ownership of the franchise formerly owned by Prince....and transfer the wealth to Amare4Prez.

Actually, I wish I had done it prior to this week.

It's not a bad team. And if it could get in the mix of trades and the waiver wire, it could be legit.

Amare would be in quite the hole, but he could definitely still vie for a playoff spot.

It's a long season, and a competitive league where he is only a few (maybe as low as 2) wins away from snagging a playoff spot (if season ended today).

smokes

Huge Member

That's what I'm saying. I set all of my lineups for the whole week ahead every Sunday. Then on Wednesday I see those lineups have not been saved and players who should be playing are not.

CoolClyde

That's what I'm saying. I set all of my lineups for the whole week ahead every Sunday. Then on Wednesday I see those lineups have not been saved and players who should be playing are not.

you gotta hit "submit changes" after each day you edit.

iSaYughh

Starter
you gotta hit "submit changes" after each day you edit.

This.

Though I had same prob first week vs KBlack.

I swear I was setting them, hitting submit, but they weren't always setting.

I'm guessing it's bc I was making roster moves, in which case you gotta reset...but idk, sometimes when I set them on my phone/laptop I think maybe it just wasn't submitting properly to begin with.

CoolClyde

This.

Though I had same prob first week vs KBlack.

I swear I was setting them, hitting submit, but they weren't always setting.

I'm guessing it's bc I was making roster moves, in which case you gotta reset...but idk, sometimes when I set them on my phone/laptop I think maybe it just wasn't submitting properly to begin with.

that's EXACTLY the situation. if you make a roster move, or a waiver pickup become effective, your lineups get reset automatically, so you have to go back and reset your lineups all over again. a pain, but understandable.

smokes

Huge Member
that's EXACTLY the situation. if you make a roster move, or a waiver pickup become effective, your lineups get reset automatically, so you have to go back and reset your lineups all over again. a pain, but understandable.

I do hit submit but ok the adds things make sense kinda, it's silly that it resets your entire roster though it should just remove the player you dropped o_O

Oh well at least I know now and I won't have that crap happening again!

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Anyone willing to trade a PF/C???

I lost Luol Deng and Andrew Bogut this week. I think my chances went down the drain of winning this week (or the league). Had a heck of a matchup going on, too.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Anyone willing to trade a PF/C???

I lost Luol Deng and Andrew Bogut this week. I think my chances went down the drain of winning this week (or the league). Had a heck of a matchup going on, too.

Prepared to trade Nene.

Need a perimeter scorer.

Last edited:

MusketeerX

Rotation player
I GOT PF/C's out the wazoo! hit me up with something, i'm not shy.

Saw the counter-offer.

Iggy is one of my best players. I can't give him up for Elton. I'm trying to think of a fair counter. Igudola's multiple positions allows him to be a good centerpiece. When he is playing SF, I can put in a pure SG, and when he is in SG, i can put in a pure SF. If I lose him, I lose a lot of flexibility.

Will make a counter.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The mighty Hot Mice and Pringles4Life have agreed to the following trade:

DeMarcus Cousins
Tim Duncan
Josh Smith

in exchange for

Amar'e Stoudemire
Paul Pierce
Roy Hibbert