KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

iSaYughh

Starter
Coquis remain undefeated!!!

Pringles, I see you!

And I'll be seeing you with the latest and greatest flavor of Pringles!
27530_114327385256873_4810_n.jpg

CoolClyde

Players vs Non-Players

should be some good matchups next week.

Cool Crust Crew vs p0nder's Primos
iSayUghh Pringles vs undefeated MetroCoqs
Crazy's Porky Pirates vs Musky's X-men
Rady's F*cking Mice vs Smokes' Bouncers

looks like Rono's Scorgasms have easy week vs Queenz Sh*t Sweepers,
and KBlack's 25 have a gimme vs DatPRINE's pine-sitters

I challenge DatPRINE and Queens Street Sweepers to either play the fantasy or give up their teams; i don't think either one of them made any moves the entire week, essentially not playing the game. i understand work and life get in the way, but why bother if you don't have a few minutes a week? cheers!

best of luck to all!
:beer:

iSaYughh

Starter
^ I will officially and swiftly step in and commandeer the franchises, and sell them to new ownership, if any viable owners present themselves.

PM if so, with your yahoo email address included.

p0nder

Starter
I think there should be a set time limit on people coming back to activity and use that for everyone. There was a period there i was busy but i'm back to active now and kicking butt. I'd have been mad if y'all stole my team from me.

But if we set a period of time that they need to show activity that we can agree on then i think it's good to go. Maybe 2-3 weeks? Some of those guys are probably already past that but at least we have a bench mark moving forward (and for the new owners)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
^ I will officially and swiftly step in and commandeer the franchises, and sell them to new ownership, if any viable owners present themselves.

PM if so, with your yahoo email address included.

Wish we could drop it to a ten team league and have a mid-season draft for the players of the ownerless teams.

Some good centers left languishing on those squads.

iSaYughh

Starter
Wish we could drop it to a ten team league and have a mid-season draft for the players of the ownerless teams.

Some good centers left languishing on those squads.

True.

If we did a Cap Leauge (next year I'd like to run that style), we def could.

Where instad of it being random who gets the pick of the litter, we'd all bid against one another with whatever remaining cap we have..And if we didn't have any, we'd have to consider dropping current players to make a play for one, etc.

iSaYughh

Starter
I think there should be a set time limit on people coming back to activity and use that for everyone. There was a period there i was busy but i'm back to active now and kicking butt. I'd have been mad if y'all stole my team from me.

But if we set a period of time that they need to show activity that we can agree on then i think it's good to go. Maybe 2-3 weeks? Some of those guys are probably already past that but at least we have a bench mark moving forward (and for the new owners)

That's a good idea. Make sense.

I'm almost positive both those guys have pretty much been MIA for a good 4+ weeks.

You don't want to exclude someone like you who started slow but is now on point and kicking ass and balling.

But idk if Prince or Queenz has shown any inclination to ever show much fight.

Have given them a lotta time. And this thread is always at top of the forum. If they couldn't commit to the league for a temporary period of time or whatever, that's fine, but gotta pipe up about it.

If we let them langor much more, they'll be close to mathematically eliminated in due time.

If someone good took them over *right* now, I think they'd have a legit chance of making the playoffs and at the very least playing a spoiler and being competitive in head to head matches.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Before dropping the league to 10 teams maybe we should see if anyone else wants to take a team. The more we are, the better the matchups and the trades are.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Alright.. I gonna shop Tony Parker.

I need a Center..

Come correct or your deal will be swiftly rejected lol.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
No not recently. I got an email saying you proposed the trade, but when I went to the league I didn't find anything on it.

I had offered JJ before our matchup but rescinded then and explained why.

I can't trade him Crazy. He's my most productive player now that Bargs will be out for even longer it seems.

Ugh.. My team is ailing and becoming shittier by the week.

I'd trade Jason Terry for Nene. He'd give you a consistent 15 or more FP per start.. What say you?

Sorry, Rono! I missed this.

The Jet for Nene!? Neveeeeeerrrr!!!

CoolClyde

Before dropping the league to 10 teams maybe we should see if anyone else wants to take a team. The more we are, the better the matchups and the trades are.

as much as i'd like a free pass in next week's matchup against DaTPRINE's squad, it's definitely bringing the league down with him and Queenz paying no attention to squads/matchups: no trades, no communication, no action for weeks. why join the league? i'll send a PM to both, see if they still want in.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Trading Nene has proven to be like trying to keep my dog in the bath for a wash. That, or trying to get my entire sac in my wife's mouth.

That's rude.

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;200588 said:
Trading Nene has proven to be like trying to keep my dog in the bath for a wash. That, or trying to get my entire sac in my wife's mouth.

That's rude.

LOL! :lol:

Well played, well played. (pause)

Almost as played out as Nene's value!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Been watching Saved By the Bell re-runs and corny humor is running strong in my apartment tonight.

iSaYughh

Starter
gotta hand it to Metro, just picked up Bargnani and OJ Mayo, brilliant moves; don't know if he can be beat.
no wonder he's bored...

I was obsessively trying to add Bargs after midnight last night, but it wouldn't let me -- my 4 pickups weren't re-set yet.

By the time I got to work and obviously turned on fantasy sports first thing, the man was gone. :boohoo:

I'm not sold on him, though; but for a team like Metro's it's a brilliant low-risk high-reward move if he gets healthy and stays healthy eventually for the playoffs.

Same for Mayo.

Metro is going down this week, however, either way. :pimp: A (truly) Pringles'esque coaching decision cost me a break-even day, but my new, heavy artillery is hitting my squad beginning tomorrow. Time to go to war. :smokin: