Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222337 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 652

Thread: KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

  1. #241
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Josh Smith is having a heck of a year.

  2. #242
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default


  3. #243
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,471
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    isn't Blockbuster out of business? hah. decent trade for both squads, can't say who got better of the deal, although Josh Smith is doing phenomenal, but Demucus is a head case, and TimmyDunkon can be sat any day.

    however, getting Shat, who is poised to break out to his former self () Piercedclit, who is solid piece of ****, yet consistent and significant, and Hubbert the Roy adds a solid base to the Pringle squad.

    i'd say Pringles got better of deal, but idk.
    thankfully won't take effect until our bloodmatch is over...

  4. #244
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I just want to say i think that Rady is getting fleeced in that deal.

    I'm not gonna vote against I just think that pringles wins that deal hands down.

  5. #245
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Management's Thoughts:

    Hibbert-Duncan

    Definite upgrade, barring Duncan going into beast-mode; but Pop can be stingy and unpredictable with his minutes.

    Cousins-Amare

    Cousins is having a tremendous year, and it could stand to get even better. But are his numbers *that* much better than STAT?

    Worst case I don't see his numbers being appreciably worse than Cousins to end the year. Best case? It goes without saying.

    JSmoove--Pierce


    Josh is a beast, but an inconsistent beast. Can carry your team for a week, though. Potential to improve to even greater heights this season.

    I traded Chris Bosh for Gerald Wallace earlier, which allowed me to take some chances with my SF/PF slots, and bid J-Smoov adiu. Wallace is basically an upper-middle class man's Josh Smith.

    Pierce gives me a very solid, consistent fantasy player for head to head matches, while beefing up my guard rotation.

    My goals to improve my team have been to imrpove:

    *Consistency
    *C and SG depth
    *Ceiling of overall squad

  6. #246
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    isn't Blockbuster out of business? hah. decent trade for both squads, can't say who got better of the deal, although Josh Smith is doing phenomenal, but Demucus is a head case, and TimmyDunkon can be sat any day.

    however, getting Shat, who is poised to break out to his former self () Piercedclit, who is solid piece of ****, yet consistent and significant, and Hubbert the Roy adds a solid base to the Pringle squad.

    i'd say Pringles got better of deal, but idk.
    thankfully won't take effect until our bloodmatch is over...
    Haha, ya, Blockbuster is donkdown.

    My franchise has had a lingering bad taste for Demarcus ever since he single-handedly cost us Week1 vs KBlack by getting benched a minute before a game.

    NEVER FORGET!

  7. #247
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by MusketeerX
    Anyone willing to trade a PF/C???

    I lost Luol Deng and Andrew Bogut this week. I think my chances went down the drain of winning this week (or the league). Had a heck of a matchup going on, too.
    Emeka Okafor may be on the block... Lemme see what you got

    Well Musket I need a SF so if you wanna make an offer for Emeka with one of your SF's I'll check it out
    Last edited by smokes; Jan 27, 2012 at 14:48.

  8. #248
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Musk...how bad do you want to beat me?

  9. #249
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,471
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Musk...how bad do you want to beat me?
    yeah Musk! you know Metro's gonna keep saying "Lick Ma Dick" if he wins!
    set your lineup dude, this is one of the best matchups yet!
    you must defeat the undefeated!

  10. #250
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Did you rescind the Nene trade, Rono?

    Went to the link and it said the trade 'is not pending'.

  11. #251
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Did you rescind the Nene trade, Rono?

    Went to the link and it said the trade 'is not pending'.
    No not recently. I got an email saying you proposed the trade, but when I went to the league I didn't find anything on it.

    I had offered JJ before our matchup but rescinded then and explained why.

    I can't trade him Crazy. He's my most productive player now that Bargs will be out for even longer it seems.

    Ugh.. My team is ailing and becoming ****tier by the week.

    I'd trade Jason Terry for Nene. He'd give you a consistent 15 or more FP per start.. What say you?

  12. #252
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,471
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    No not recently. I got an email saying you proposed the trade, but when I went to the league I didn't find anything on it.

    I had offered JJ before our matchup but rescinded then and explained why.

    I can't trade him Crazy. He's my most productive player now that Bargs will be out for even longer it seems.

    Ugh.. My team is ailing and becoming ****tier by the week.

    I'd trade Jason Terry for Nene. He'd give you a consistent 15 or more FP per start.. What say you?

    Nene >>>>>>>>>>> Jason Terry

    keep Nene, say nono to trade, IMHO.
    productive centers are hard to come by in this league.

  13. #253
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Nene >>>>>>>>>>> Jason Terry

    keep Nene, say nono to trade, IMHO.
    productive centers are hard to come by in this league.
    Nene has more value in the real world..

    As far as fantasy production goes they're about equal on average (round 15 FP per) and Crazy needs better guard play.

    I need a center. My two best starters are Kendrick Perkins and Al Harrington lol

  14. #254
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,471
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    I need a center. My two best starters are Kendrick Perkins and Al Harrington lol
    yes, that's incredi-sad

  15. #255
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Rono,

    (pause.) I will trade you Carmelo for Gallinari.






Similar Threads

  1. Official 2008 MLB Off Season Thread
    By jpz17 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2009, 21:19
  2. What's Wrong With The League 2
    By ShairanXIII in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2007, 11:11
  3. nba playoffs fantasy league
    By sxmarbury516 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 19, 2007, 13:57
  4. Fantasy League Prize
    By rady in forum Hangout
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 31, 2006, 17:48
  5. Fantasy league
    By Hoagies99 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 21, 2004, 12:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •