KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;207207 said:
Oh the controversy! :lol:

Here we are talking about cutting DatPrince and he ducks in and pulls a slippery!

Oh the controversy! :lol:

It's not such a bad deal, but I had to Stern it. It's politically and ethically a bit twisted, no?

SHAME!

prince-disapoint-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-71.gif

smokes

Huge Member
No hate metro, I was gonna try the same move on Datprince :lol:

But that was too lopsided to get away with ;)

FYI I have another blockbuster in the works! Could be the biggest trade of the season...

iSaYughh

Starter
No hate metro, I was gonna try the same move on Datprince :lol:

But that was too lopsided to get away with ;)

FYI I have another blockbuster in the works! Could be the biggest trade of the season...

Good lord! Blockbuster may be bust, but it's alive and well in our fantasy league!

blockbuster.jpg

iSaYughh

Starter
man! what ru up to iSaYughh? your team is already beyond great after
raping the pirates. i can only imagine your next nutbuster move...

Pringles Nation might be closing the door on it's trading lid. As of Friday, Parker will be officially shipped out, with Ibaka coming in.

Plus, I've been playing without a healthy Melo for ages, and STAT has been donkdown the past week, and pretty gimp even when he wasn't.

Idk if I wanna rock the boat too much at this pt. Then again, I am only going to have 1 superstar on my squad moving forward (Love).

CoolClyde

Pringles Nation might be closing the door on it's trading lid. As of Friday, Parker will be officially shipped out, with Ibaka coming in.

Plus, I've been playing without a healthy Melo for ages, and STAT has been donkdown the past week, and pretty gimp even when he wasn't.

Idk if I wanna rock the boat too much at this pt. Then again, I am only going to have 1 superstar on my squad moving forward (Love).

awwww Smoke my brain at 1AM, the Bouncy 2 crew is gonna bust the nutbuster move... my bad. but with who, what, when, where, why?

I can only assume he, too, will be turning over the latest Pork Pirate ass-raping trade to bolster his already Gay Rose squad of bouncers...

and then Zebo...

smokes

Huge Member
awwww Smoke my brain at 1AM, the Bouncy 2 crew is gonna bust the nutbuster move... my bad. but with who, what, when, where, why?

I can only assume he, too, will be turning over the latest Pork Pirate ass-raping trade to bolster his already Gay Rose squad of bouncers...

and then Zebo...

Yeah I've hit up Pringles with an interesting offer. Its a pretty even trade but with the potential to pay off for him in the long term.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Realizing I need some more depth on my team. Willing to let go of Lin to do it. Need a PG/SG to make up for it and a SF/PF.

smokes

Huge Member
Realizing I need some more depth on my team. Willing to let go of Lin to do it. Need a PG/SG to make up for it and a SF/PF.

Who else on your team are you willing to trade? Are you willing to shake things up with something big or are you just looking for minor changes? I got some pretty good scenarios for you depending which way you want to go.

iSaYughh

Starter
Pirates got some legit New York bred pork in Amare and Melo.

On that note: thinking about "prizes" for first; barring Mr. 8's hooking up winners with noted, rare DVDs about binge raping toaster ovens (too cool), I'm thinking we could give out some custom sigs/avatars?

A maestro from within KO could produce them; or, I could get them commissioned and customized, re: KO Fantasy Champion/Runner Up, etc, by a very talented web design guy who I work with.

I'm thinking we do custom sigs/avatars for the champ, and runner-up?

smokes

Huge Member
Pirates got some legit New York bred pork in Amare and Melo.

On that note: thinking about "prizes" for first; barring Mr. 8's hooking up winners with noted, rare DVDs about binge raping toaster ovens (too cool), I'm thinking we could give out some custom sigs/avatars?

A maestro from within KO could produce them; or, I could get them commissioned and customized, re: KO Fantasy Champion/Runner Up, etc, by a very talented web design guy who I work with.

I'm thinking we do custom sigs/avatars for the champ, and runner-up?

About the playoffs, is it the top 8 teams by points total or the top 4 teams from each division based on record that sends you through to the playoffs?

iSaYughh

Starter
About the playoffs, is it the top 8 teams by points total or the top 4 teams from each division based on record that sends you through to the playoffs?

Division winners automatically in, and are top 2 seeds; after that, it's overall league record, irrespective of division (and if there are ties in record, it's tiebreaked through points).