Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 519202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 652

Thread: KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

  1. #361
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,471
    Rep Power
    20

    Default crazy farts

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    The Blockbuster Has Been Delivered

    Team Crazy8's and Pringles4Life have consummated a true blockbuster.

    IMHO, it actually suits both our squads and where we're at in the league pretty nicely. Though, we each take on some risk, for sure.

    Kevin Love (PF, C)
    Ty Lawson (PG)
    Jason Richardson (SG, SF)
    Thaddeus Young (SF, PF)

    *traded for*

    Amare Stoudemire (PF, C)
    Carmelo Anthony (SF, PF)
    Some European Named Jared (SF, PF)
    Tyrus Thomas (PF, C)

    Pringles has made out like a bandit. 4 quality starters, including a resurgent JRich. Jerebko and TTHomas are close to garbage, i guess Porky Pirates doesn't care about this fantasy league anymore, it's strange, but i guess his love for the Knicks overshadows any sense of competition. go figure.... Lin's play has made his mind melt.

  2. #362
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Kobe is on the trade block throw me your offers

  3. #363
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    who picked up lin youre getting a rep point

  4. #364
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    This Scorgasms vs Coquis matchup is going down to the wire! It appears to be OJ Mayo and Joakim Noah vs Brandon Knight, Joe Johnson and Paul Millsap! Who will prevail?!

  5. #365
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'm losing because Kobe is a chucking retard who can never pass...will never be on Jordan's level.

  6. #366
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,486
    Rep Power
    27

    Cool

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Pringles has made out like a bandit. 4 quality starters, including a resurgent JRich. Jerebko and TTHomas are close to garbage, i guess Porky Pirates doesn't care about this fantasy league anymore, it's strange, but i guess his love for the Knicks overshadows any sense of competition. go figure.... Lin's play has made his mind melt.
    Hahaaaaaaaaaaa....

    That is where you are wrong, my good man.

    I plan to restructure, but in doing so, I want a team that I can truly barrack for. The only way to do that is to have players that I like on my squad. And I really don't like any players other than Knickerbockers, bar a very select few.

    As the Knicks turn it around, I want to be able to win as they win.

    Risky, YES! Faithful, YES!

    Win or lose, I'm far happier with a squad that has Fields, Melo, STAT and Chandler, and will enjoy the fantasy league 10 fold.

    Now give me Shumpert, smokes!

  7. #367
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    570
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    I got Lin. After Saturday's game, I pulled the trigger. So glad I did.

  8. #368
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Hahaaaaaaaaaaa....

    That is where you are wrong, my good man.

    I plan to restructure, but in doing so, I want a team that I can truly barrack for. The only way to do that is to have players that I like on my squad. And I really don't like any players other than Knickerbockers, bar a very select few.

    As the Knicks turn it around, I want to be able to win as they win.

    Risky, YES! Faithful, YES!

    Win or lose, I'm far happier with a squad that has Fields, Melo, STAT and Chandler, and will enjoy the fantasy league 10 fold.

    Now give me Shumpert, smokes!
    He's available but I really need a decent PF/C and I don't see one being available.

  9. #369
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,471
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Hahaaaaaaaaaaa....

    That is where you are wrong, my good man.

    I plan to restructure, but in doing so, I want a team that I can truly barrack for. The only way to do that is to have players that I like on my squad. And I really don't like any players other than Knickerbockers, bar a very select few.

    As the Knicks turn it around, I want to be able to win as they win.

    Risky, YES! Faithful, YES!

    Win or lose, I'm far happier with a squad that has Fields, Melo, STAT and Chandler, and will enjoy the fantasy league 10 fold.

    Now give me Shumpert, smokes!
    i hear what you're saying, but you had the 1st or 2nd highest scores these past 3 weeks (thanks to excellent player selection), and you've completely blown up a rocking team! who are you, Jimbo D'oh-lan?!

    welp, best of luck to ya! root root root for the home team, if they don't win it's a shame... for all of us! maybe Smokes will be interested in a 3-way for you to get Shumpert...

    btw, I think you can pickup Balkman cheap.

  10. #370
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    i hear what you're saying, but you had the 1st or 2nd highest scores these past 3 weeks (thanks to excellent player selection), and you've completely blown up a rocking team! who are you, Jimbo D'oh-lan?!

    welp, best of luck to ya! root root root for the home team, if they don't win it's a shame... for all of us! maybe Smokes will be interested in a 3-way for you to get Shumpert...

    btw, I think you can pickup Balkman cheap.
    A three way with you and Crazy? Gosh how can I refuse...

    But seriously, don't you need all your bigs?

  11. #371
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I actually think our trade carries pretty equivalent, albeit different risks for us.

    I think it def gives Crazy better ultimate potential, which I think he needed to legit vie for the title.

    Even with the Pre-Lin Knicks, Melo and Amare were very good, consistent fantasy performers (even if their actual NBA play was sub-standard).

    For me, I traded two blue chip fantasy players for 1 -- though the 1 I got is a super-blue chip.

    I thought long and hard before pulling the trigger. Ultimately, I think it's a good deal for me, but def not without risk, especially when I had a top3 team easy before, and could def reasonably contend for the title.

    And this was with play from Amare/Melo that should only improve with the Post-Lin Knicks.

    I would have preferred to just play the next couple weeks out, as I think there's a chance my squad could have revealed itself to be even stronger than it's current point tally dictates...but, I know someone else would have pulled a trade off for Love by that point.

  12. #372
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    I actually think our trade carries pretty equivalent, albeit different risks for us.

    I think it def gives Crazy better ultimate potential, which I think he needed to legit vie for the title.

    Even with the Pre-Lin Knicks, Melo and Amare were very good, consistent fantasy performers (even if their actual NBA play was sub-standard).

    For me, I traded two blue chip fantasy players for 1 -- though the 1 I got is a super-blue chip.

    I thought long and hard before pulling the trigger. Ultimately, I think it's a good deal for me, but def not without risk, especially when I had a top3 team easy before, and could def reasonably contend for the title.

    And this was with play from Amare/Melo that should only improve with the Post-Lin Knicks.

    I would have preferred to just play the next couple weeks out, as I think there's a chance my squad could have revealed itself to be even stronger than it's current point tally dictates...but, I know someone else would have pulled a trade off for Love by that point.
    You sound pretty in Love.... *cough*

    Are you still contemplating my offer or should I look elsewhere?

  13. #373
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    You sound pretty in Love.... *cough*

    Are you still contemplating my offer or should I look elsewhere?
    Still contemplating, think we'll need to tweak it, though

  14. #374
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Still contemplating, think we'll need to tweak it, though
    I agree though it's hard to tweak a trade with a team like yours. The trade is almost even (maybe I come out a little ahead). However while my team is filled with average players and a few great ones, yours has more good/great players but everyone else is below average!

  15. #375
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    I agree though it's hard to tweak a trade with a team like yours. The trade is almost even (maybe I come out a little ahead). However while my team is filled with average players and a few great ones, yours has more good/great players but everyone else is below average!
    Ya, you're spot on there.

    I'm working out a separate trade with someone (simple 1 for 1 swap), if it consumates our proposed trade makes really good sense for me.

    I have to see how I look after my deal with Crazy consumates, too-- tough to get a real legit feel for things till I can soak in my roster visually.

Similar Threads

  1. Official 2008 MLB Off Season Thread
    By jpz17 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2009, 21:19
  2. What's Wrong With The League 2
    By ShairanXIII in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2007, 11:11
  3. nba playoffs fantasy league
    By sxmarbury516 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 19, 2007, 13:57
  4. Fantasy League Prize
    By rady in forum Hangout
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 31, 2006, 17:48
  5. Fantasy league
    By Hoagies99 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 21, 2004, 12:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •