KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

smokes

Huge Member
FYI for anyone who doesn't notice there appears to be a "consolation" bracket for those who get knocked out of the playoffs.

metrocard

Legend
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/103550/recordbook

If KO teams were NBA Teams

Scorgams - Denver - Biggest Strength - SCORING/Deep Bench High offensive team with a dynamic bench

Pringles - OKC - Biggest Strength - SLASHING A Team that attacks the rim, can score in bunches, always a threat don't let the record fool you.

Rady's Micemen - Boston - Biggest Strength - PASSING a lot of ball movement, balanced team, hard to beat.

Dat Prince - Bobcats

KBlack25 - Miami Heat

Cool Crust Crew - The Spurs

metrocard

Legend
My man EG is gonna bring the Coquis back!

lmao_eric_gordon_article.jpg

CoolClyde

My man EG is gonna bring the Coquis back!

lmao_eric_gordon_article.jpg

that white-women f*cker. my #2 (automatic) fantasy pick rotted on my bench with his mystery injury half the season before anyone knew he was really hurt. i hope he blows his knee out.... (not really, just suck for your team). so unfair.

may your magic Coquis touch extend to Biyombo...

that being said, GO MUSKETEERX!!
:peace::smokin:

iSaYughh

Starter
I may retire from fantasy if I lose to Musk for a 3rd time in one season.

That would be unreal.

I'm hoping to pull a classic NYG, .500 record to champion playoff run.

My crew of gimp ass lames, highlighted by Nene and Howard killing me w/ these pussyfooted injuries, though.

CoolClyde

Playoff Power!!

just a quickie note to say how incredible this KO fantasy league has been, and these playoffs are unreal!
much more exciting than the pain i've been feeling since Knicks blew that 17 point lead in 4Q vs Granny Dangerville!

3 days in:

Crustcrew and Bouncy a mere .3 points apart
Pringles and Kblack a pubic hair .15 points apart
Scorgams up by 7 points on Rady
Coquis up by 75 points on MusketeerX (who neglected to sit a hurt Kyrie)

some major comeback beasting going on accompanied by typical bedshitting.
best of luck to all, looking forward to the outcomes.
:beer:

smokes

Huge Member
just a quickie note to say how incredible this KO fantasy league has been, and these playoffs are unreal!
much more exciting than the pain i've been feeling since Knicks blew that 17 point lead in 4Q vs Granny Dangerville!

3 days in:

Crustcrew and Bouncy a mere .3 points apart
Pringles and Kblack a pubic hair .15 points apart
Scorgams up by 7 points on Rady
Coquis up by 75 points on MusketeerX (who neglected to sit a hurt Kyrie)

some major comeback beasting going on accompanied by typical bedshitting.
best of luck to all, looking forward to the outcomes.
:beer:

Haha, I really hope I beat you! To be honest only because I've been waiting to see how my team would do with Rose healthy ever since I actually started paying attention to fantasy.

This is a crazy week no doubt.

metrocard

Legend
On paper, I probably have the worst team.

Shout out to me for using my bball IQ to survive through my childish trades lol.

iSaYughh

Starter
On paper, I probably have the worst team.

Shout out to me for using my bball IQ to survive through my childish trades lol.

Dude....sending me Howard for Love very well could single handedly score you this week, and be my demise.

Smmfh@ that big ass chump. DNPs out of spite the entire playoff week, and then puts up top5 worst performance of his entire career his 1 game back. Sick shit.

I want to clock Howard so bad.

edit -- funny, first major trade you ditched Lebron for Howard (not to mention Jennings and Bynum, goddamn Metro you had a stable of beasts). Playoff Round 1 through Thursday:

Howard: 18 points
Lebron: 118

smokes

Huge Member
Dude....sending me Howard for Love very well could single handedly score you this week, and be my demise.

Smmfh@ that big ass chump. DNPs out of spite the entire playoff week, and then puts up top5 worst performance of his entire career his 1 game back. Sick shit.

edit -- funny, first major trade you ditched Lebron for Howard (not to mention Jennings and Bynum, goddamn Metro you had a stable of beasts). Playoff Round 1 through Thursday:

I think the Nene thing is worse to be honest (sorry about that)... Howard is going to beast it soon no doubt he's not going to play like a chump for long, but Nene was a great producer and he's probably gonna get shut down.

metrocard

Legend

The Howard thing is weird, because Howard and Love produce the same numbers except Howard gives you blocks and Love gives you 3's. The Howard thing is a mess and has been out of control, I didn't expect it.

I regret trading Jennings and Bynum...and LeBron lol. They've been beasts all season long.

smokes

Huge Member
what does that mean?

I mean it was only about a month ago that I really got into the fantasy stuff and by that point Rose was injured. I've managed to win some hard fought battles with Rose out and I want to see what kind of points this team can put up fully healthy!

metrocard

Legend
What a week!

Coquis with a decisive comeback !

Cool Clyde with the powerful victory over the pessimistic Bouncy!

KBLack the beast...finally slayed...

and the most interesting match up Scorgasm vs Rady.... current score as I post this is 1037.60 vs 1023.55

Rady has Isiah Thomas and DeMarcus Cousin still playing with one quarter left...can Rady pull out the win? I'm keeping track here.

iSaYughh

Starter
What a week!

Coquis with a decisive comeback !

Cool Clyde with the powerful victory over the pessimistic Bouncy!

KBLack the beast...finally slayed...

and the most interesting match up Scorgasm vs Rady.... current score as I post this is 1037.60 vs 1023.55

Rady has Isiah Thomas and DeMarcus Cousin still playing with one quarter left...can Rady pull out the win? I'm keeping track here.

:peace:

What a week of fantasy playoffs!

Coquis taking care of business....CoolClyde in a titan vs titan battle -- to score 1100+ and still take the L, just devastating. Yet, as respectable a loss as a loss can be.

Scorgasms vs Rady: the battle of such different teams, finesse and range vs that power and athleticism of Rady's squad.

No joke: right next to KB, I've always feared Rady's squad the most, from the standpoint that in any given week they have the pure firepower and talent to win when they are hot, no matter how well you play.

Huge rematch vs Metro for me. A little history: our first matchup was a classic battle, my victory being snatched away from me by perhaps the most surprising and transcendent performance of the year, in the championship rounds of the week: Paul George's 80+ point game. A man who now calls Pringles his home!