Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 41428293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

Default can't cut list?

what's up with this can't cut list? I can't seem to trade Jew Holiday to anyone, and I'm not allowed to cut the f*cker?! Sweet Lou Williams does better off the bench! who wants Jew Holiday? who wants him for peanuts?

i got beasted on by KB25 tonite... haven't seen a beasting night like that since ....the Kool Krust Krew... we shall be back, Black!

i really hate LeBone James and that entire cHeat team with a passion, so glad they got beat by the Jizz...

wha' happen to DatPRINCE? he shows up to apologize for disappearing, then disappears again without lifting a fantasy finger... smh.
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Mar 03, 2012 at 00:29.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    what's up with this can't cut list? I can't seem to trade Jew Holiday to anyone, and I'm not allowed to cut the f*cker?! Sweet Lou Williams does better off the bench! who wants Jew Holiday? who wants him for peanuts?

i got beasted on by KB25 tonite... haven't seen a beasting night like that since ....the Kool Krust Krew... we shall be back, Black!

i really hate LeBone James and that entire cHeat team with a passion, so glad they got beat by the Jizz...

wha' happen to DatPRINCE? he shows up to apologize for disappearing, then disappears again without lifting a fantasy finger... smh.
    He can't do anything, his team is locked.

Trade Icon

just like to point out the VERY INTERESTING TRADE between Pringles and Bouncy this week. good for both squads, with Pringles giving up the Walrus and Hardon, but getting a very Gay Rudy, a healing Nene, and a newly-starting Crawfish. good luck fellas!

i got creamed by the best week ever from KBLACK25. c'mon, over 1000 points in a 6-day week? 2 triple doubles by Rondo? I did not stand a chance. Coq-head is back on top where he shall primp and pimp and preen...

I'm ready for next week's matchup with the Knicks, I mean Pork Pirates.

just like to point out the VERY INTERESTING TRADE between Pringles and Bouncy this week. good for both squads, with Pringles giving up the Walrus and Hardon, but getting a very Gay Rudy, a healing Nene, and a newly-starting Crawfish. good luck fellas!

i got creamed by the best week ever from KBLACK25. c'mon, over 1000 points in a 6-day week? 2 triple doubles by Rondo? I did not stand a chance. Coq-head is back on top where he shall primp and pimp and preen...

I'm ready for next week's matchup with the Knicks, I mean Pork Pirates.
    It was supposed to be even more interesting but iSayUghhh lost his nerve

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I'm back on top! But I'm obsessed with trading. Blowing up my whole team if Pringles accepts this deal

Coquis send
    Howard
    Bryant
    Parker
    George

Pringles send
    Love
    Ibaka
    Lawson
    Batum
    Last edited by metrocard; Mar 04, 2012 at 22:40.

Now that's a blockbuster...

i have to say Metro, you are making this fantasy league fun and interesting, that is the biggest blockbuster suggested all year, WHAT WILL PRINGLES DO? especially after Lawson single-handedly got him a much-needed comeback win?

PRIN-GLES???????? (said in the voice of Supt. Chalmers to Principal Skinner in the Simpsons)

i have to say Metro, you are making this fantasy league fun and interesting, that is the biggest blockbuster suggested all year, WHAT WILL PRINGLES DO? especially after Lawson single-handedly got him a much-needed comeback win?

PRIN-GLES???????? (said in the voice of Supt. Chalmers to Principal Skinner in the Simpsons)
    I'd be surprised if that deal gets made, if only because it took over 2 weeks for Pringles to make a decision over the trades I proposed to him

I need Robert to check his trade offers!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

If this trade doesn't go down, throw me your offers for the Bryant/Howard package, don't be cheap! I'm giving away two of the top 5 players in the NBA. I may be the only dude in fantasy history to trade Bynum, LeBron, Jennings, Bryant and Howard lol

Heres my predictions for week 18

Coquis v. Multiple Scorgasms

Pringles4Life v. DaTPRiNE_got_HANDLES

Pork Pirates v. CoolClyde CrustCrew

KBlack25 v.rady's Hot Mice FLR

MusketeerX v. Bouncy Bouncy

p0nder's Primetime v. RTE 1 Traffic Jam

Default Play Offs

Question for Commissioner iSayUghh:

how does the KO fantasy playoffs work in terms of your playoff team? do we keep the current players we have, so the fantasy squad with the most playoff participants has the advantage going into the playoffs? if so, does this mean it's best to predict which NBA teams will be going deepest into the playoffs in order to have the most players actually participating? is it best to trade to have the better playoff players going into the playoffs? thanks. CC.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I'm back on top! But I'm obsessed with trading. Blowing up my whole team if Pringles accepts this deal

Coquis send
    Howard
    Bryant
    Parker
    George

Pringles send
    Love
    Ibaka
    Lawson
    Batum
    Would the *TOP 2 franchises in the league truly blow up their squads in a 1 on 1 trade?

*yep, records are overrated, i count points

Would the team of Pringles do this? A team that values versatility and such front court depth? Having just orchestrated a playoff-saving comeback off the backs of the SURGING Elite Lawson, the potential top3 player of Love, and the league's best pick up of Batum -- now considered by many a top 20 fantasy performer?

Veteran

Originally Posted by smokes
    It was supposed to be even more interesting but iSayUghhh lost his nerve
    Better interesting than boring

You know I just can't do pure PG deals right now -- Wall and Lawson are too good. And have zero SG eligibility.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I may be the only dude in fantasy history to trade Bynum, LeBron, Jennings, Bryant and Howard lol

Heres my predictions for week 18

Coquis v. Multiple Scorgasms

Pringles4Life v. DaTPRiNE_got_HANDLES

Pork Pirates v. CoolClyde CrustCrew

KBlack25 v.rady's Hot Mice FLR

MusketeerX v. Bouncy Bouncy

p0nder's Primetime v. RTE 1 Traffic Jam
    You are a fantasy beast and gambler, to boot.

I've probably been 2nd most active in major trades. Somehow, both our squads haven't gotten raped yet.

Veteran

Question for Commissioner iSayUghh:

how does the KO fantasy playoffs work in terms of your playoff team? do we keep the current players we have, so the fantasy squad with the most playoff participants has the advantage going into the playoffs? if so, does this mean it's best to predict which NBA teams will be going deepest into the playoffs in order to have the most players actually participating? is it best to trade to have the better playoff players going into the playoffs? thanks. CC.
    Good question.

Our playoffs begin PRIOR to the actual NBA playoffs.

So our season ends....the final week -- our championships -- the final stretch of the NBA reg season.

I believe our finals round is 11 days, too.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Good question.

Our playoffs begin PRIOR to the actual NBA playoffs.

So our season ends....the final week -- our championships -- the final stretch of the NBA reg season.

I believe our finals round is 11 days, too.
    thank Yughh, it all makes sense now, as clear as an azure sky!

and all trades must be consummated before Thurs March 8th?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm