Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 51529303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    thank Yughh, it all makes sense now, as clear as an azure sky!

and all trades must be consummated before Thurs March 8th?
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Indeed.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Well the blockbuster is complete.

Pringles has an insane team of Parker/Kobe/Gay/Nene/Howard/Wall/Wallace/George/Harden/Pierce

That will make you **** yourself, I apologize to KBlack25 for allowing Pringles to have such a beast squad..you gotta deal with that in week 19. Whats cool is that I also did a block buster with KBlack by giving him LeBron, Bynum and Jennings. A heavyweight match up and match up of the week next week. 6-5 vs 8-3.

I like the deal with Pringles because I get all of my favorite players that I always wanted to be Knicks.

Lawson
    Ibaka
    and Batum

and Love is going to carry my franchise, so I'm cool with that.

Originally Posted by metrocard

Pringles has an insane team of Parker/Kobe/Gay/Nene/Howard/Wall/Wallace/George/Harden/Pierce

That will make you **** yourself, I apologize to KBlack25 for allowing Pringles to have such a beast squad..you gotta deal with that in week 19. Whats cool is that I also did a block buster with KBlack by giving him LeBron, Bynum and Jennings. A heavyweight match up and match up of the week next week. 6-5 vs 8-3.

I like the deal with Pringles because I get all of my favorite players that I always wanted to be Knicks.

Lawson
    Ibaka
    and Batum

He doesn't have Harden or Wallace as they are both coming to me in the Gay/Nene trade!

Veteran

Hard to believe I traded both my Portland boys, and my Twin Towers of Minnesota. And the trademark of my squad: depth, and versatility.

Really didn't want to relinquish Batum. A true beast.

I like my side of the deal here, but I don't think this is a bad deal for Metro. I think it rounds his team some, and gives him the C depth he needs to get back to a dominant level.

Since Batum became a starter, he is legit top 20 fantasy player at the worst. Perhaps some of that was w/ Aldridge out and Wallace in an offensive funk...but still.

Paul George single handedly ****ted on me to the tune of 80pts in a night, stealing a W from me -- so I'm hoping the enemy combatant can embrace my franchise.

Getting Kobe studs out my SG, even though my team gets thinned out, it makes more sense for my squad. I've been having to make tough calls in benching quality players a lot of nights. No more.

Wall
    Kobe
    Pierce
    Gay
    Howard
    Pekovic/Nene
    Parker

Is just filthy.

Bench: Richardson (sg/sf), George (sg/sf), Young (sf/pf), Crawford (pg/sg)

Veteran

Lawson
    Ibaka
    and Batum

I remember you calling out the success of Lawson that entire draft like Ruth calling a home run to right porch.

I've always been a huge Kobe fan, so I'm happy to call him my SG and root for him.

Ibaka is odd -- but he rarely ****s the bed, has lots of average games, but with his constant triple threat potential, and every now and then can go on a run to win you a week.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Hard to believe I traded both my Portland boys, and my Twin Towers of Minnesota. And the trademark of my squad: depth, and versatility.

Really didn't want to relinquish Batum. A true beast.

I like my side of the deal here, but I don't think this is a bad deal for Metro. I think it rounds his team some, and gives him the C depth he needs to get back to a dominant level.

Since Batum became a starter, he is legit top 20 fantasy player at the worst. Perhaps some of that was w/ Aldridge out and Wallace in an offensive funk...but still.

Paul George single handedly ****ted on me to the tune of 80pts in a night, stealing a W from me -- so I'm hoping the enemy combatant can embrace my franchise.

Getting Kobe studs out my SG, even though my team gets thinned out, it makes more sense for my squad. I've been having to make tough calls in benching quality players a lot of nights. No more.

Wall
    Kobe
    Pierce
    Gay
    Howard
    Pekovic/Nene
    Parker

Is just filthy.

Bench: Richardson (sg/sf), George (sg/sf), Young (sf/pf), Crawford (pg/sg)
    If I can complete the final deal or two I wanna get done before deadline, my lineup is going to be ridiculous (on paper).

I can't believe metro traded away Lebron and Howard the 2 highest scorers in fantasy this season but he seems to know what he's doing!

Veteran

Originally Posted by smokes
    If I can complete the final deal or two I wanna get done before deadline, my lineup is going to be ridiculous (on paper).

I can't believe metro traded away Lebron and Howard the 2 highest scorers in fantasy this season but he seems to know what he's doing!
    A method to his madness, or a madness to his method.

The Lebron trade is the sickest by far, IMO; sickest trade of any in all of fantasy bball in any league I bet.

Perchance does your piece de resistance of deals involve Rose?

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    A method to his madness, or a madness to his method.

The Lebron trade is the sickest by far, IMO; sickest trade of any in all of fantasy bball in any league I bet.

Perchance does your piece de resistance of deals involve Rose?
    No mate the only big men in the league I would take for Rose at this point is Love/Howard.

12th man

Deep down inside, I don't like Kobe, LeBron, Howard. I was dying to trade them all, despite their beastly stats. Superstars of the 90's were so loveable. These guys not so much. I was absent during the draft and the CPU stimulated my draft...so I didn't get the roster I want.
    I am basing this not even on fantasy logic...more so chemistry logic, and hopefully I get lucky.

For example I LOVE BIYOMBO...and was excited to see him get 20 + mins, pick him up ASAP.

Rubio is another I love, deeply since he was 16.

I am anticipating fantasy next year so I can actually draft my squad.

My fantasy teams rule

15 man league
    PG: Rondo
    SG: Wade
    SF: Carmelo
    PF: David Lee
    C: Tyson Chandler

12 man league

PG: Rondo
    SG: Kobe
    SF: Durant
    PF: DLee
    C: Joakim Noah

I am anticipating fantasy next year so I can actually draft my squad.
    I'm anticipating fantasy next year when we don't have 2 C's in the lineup!

Veteran

Originally Posted by smokes
    I'm anticipating fantasy next year when we don't have 2 C's in the lineup!
    Lol! Still no clue how that happened. Wasn't intentional at all.

y'all can go f*ck yourselves AND your beastly squads.

jk
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Mar 05, 2012 at 23:47. Reason: spermtastic

12th man

Damn, its not looking good for me.

Is there a way to do 3 team trades via the actual Yahoo interface or does it need to be manually arranged?