Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 81832333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 652

Thread: KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

  1. #556
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,477
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I was very fair to KBlack and gave him LeBron Bynum and Jennings, which excel his team a ton.
    you helped create a monster! KBlack is hands-down favorite to win KO fantasy league, unless the injury bug bites, or someone comes up with consistent beasting at the right time...

  2. #557
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    you helped create a monster! KBlack is hands-down favorite to win KO fantasy league, unless the injury bug bites, or someone comes up with consistent beasting at the right time...
    Respectfully disagree.

    Kblack has been beasting in recent weeks, but I don't expect quite a few of those guys to keep performing as true beasts. Dalembert, Green, Blair, Kidd.

    That trade went through fairly early in the season, too.

    But his team is still 5th in total points scored, which is the most accurate assessment of a squad's overall power -- barring major changes (eg, if Kblack went from beauty to beast 3weeks ago by getting Lebron & Co.).

    I think he has a top squad, and his 5th total pt total is underrated a bit since he obviously get better from the trade....but if there were odds/lines on the playoffs, I'd likely be staying away from KB's squad.

    EDIT -- Lebron is so superior, though, it's tough to discount it; it's a step away from having like prime Michael Vick in Madden or a fantasy squad, and being a virtual lock for being the auto-favorite to win.

  3. #558
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I'm starting to get seriously annoyed at my inconsistent team... This team is full of BEASTS yet on a night-to-night basis you can't really expect anything out of them!

    Tyreke Evans - streaky
    Danny Granger - streaky
    Derrick Rose - always injured
    Gerald Wallace - Failblazer
    Jeff Teague - chucker

    ...

    Even David Lee and Marc Gasol seem to take nights off pretty frequently.

    James Harden is literally the only player I can guarantee 30+ points a night from. This is depressing.

  4. #559
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I have to say in the last few weeks I've been getting really into this whole fantasy thing, for some reason I felt the need to make a big post looking back and looking ahead.

    Going all the way back to the draft, it's pretty funny how things went down. I know a lot of us were total fantasy noobs but to think that some of the best picks/teams were built by people who were afk at the time (Coquis, CoolClyde, the team formerly known as QueenzStreetSweepers, Trillionairres) is rather tragic.

    A look at some of the highlights (epic fail) picks of the draft:

    Round 1

    9 - Carmelo Anthony - Pringles4Life
    11 - Amare Stoudemire - rady (Trillion?)

    Round 2

    9 - Danny Granger - yours truly (what the f was I thinking??)

    I'm also reminded that I actually drafted Raymond Felton with my 5th pick, who by two weeks ago was the worst player on my team.

    The league has been a whirlwind of ups and downs. Major props for CoolClyde for getting the trading started, and boy have there been some crazy trades.

    Metrocard getting bored enough to give away the farm on two seperate occasions, rady and RTE1 making some serious noise with their rejected and dejected (watching too much MSG) squads... The Crazy Pirates of Pork basically handing out fantasy studs like a charity...

    As far as trading goes I might be the most active and possibly candidate for GM of the year! Considering how tragic my draft was I can't believe I managed to turn my squad of useless wastrels into such a crazy beast of a team (albeit the most inconsistent piece of ****s in the NBA).

    It's really interesting to see how people play the game. There are a few of us who are playing really high risk and others who are just playing solid, no risk fantasy. I'm predicting the championship will go to either myself (if I make the playoffs), Coquis or CoolClyde as I think the risk strategy is going to pay off.

    On to the future!

    ----------------------

    I think next year we should promote this hard and fast....

    I'm sure there are a few of us in the league who would be really interested in playing multiple leagues. The 12 team format works really well IMO so we should get try to get 2-3 12xteam leagues going. I'm sure there are PLENTY of people on these forums who would be up for it.

    To anyone viewing the thread or thinking about signing up for next year I thought I'd do a little breakdown of how to play fantasy and how much time/effort it requires. You can copy paste this shiz when we go next year.

    As a side-note I would say to any potentially interested people, you really do need to spend at least 10 minutes a week making sure your team is semi-competitive, otherwise it screws things over for the rest of the league.

    CASUALS: 10-20 min per week

    You can play this game casually easily. You don't even have to be present for the draft! All you need is about 10 minutes a week. Log on once a week, set your lineups for each day for the next week. If you want to dabble in the FA pool, you can make 4 adds/drops per week starting 12.00am Monday Pacific Time. Just make sure to re-confirm your lineups afterwards.

    Casual players can use the little yellow notes button next to the players name on yahoo to check recent player news, performances and future matchups. This tool is not up-to-the-minute news so can be flawed on occasion but it's easy and quick.

    INTERMEDIATE: 1-2 hours per week

    As someone who dedicates an average amount of time to fantasy, you have the potential to easily hang with the best. You might not be as heavily involved in the free agent market but with a little time day-to-day spent micromanaging any injuries, hot players and such, you can put up very respectable scores.

    You would probably want to use external sources and keep an eye on the league as a whole to see trends, latest injury news and the like.

    HARDCORE: 30min-1hour per day

    If you have this much time to spare fantasy can become pretty rewarding. You are scraping every point out of your team. On a night when your team is stacked you know which of your lesser players is likely to go off. You are adding/dropping based on injuries, minutes, current form, weak days for your team and more.

    Over the last few weeks I've been playing "hardcore" and it's been a lot of fun, it has gotten me a lot more into the NBA as a whole as oppose to just the Knicks. When you bring in a mercenary for a game or two and they just go off and win you a matchup it's so satisfying!

    If we manage to get a few leagues up next year we should try to put people in based on their activity. A 12 man league of people who really go deep (...) with their teams would have awesome competition. On the flipside a league with 12 casuals would give them all hope and it's less likely to turn into the kind of imbalanced league we have this season.

    PHEW! I haven't even written this much about the Knicks lately... But hell, apart from Linsanity, fantasy has been alot more fun this year than the Knicks! Here's hoping that's about to change

  5. #560
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    I'm starting to get seriously annoyed at my inconsistent team... This team is full of BEASTS yet on a night-to-night basis you can't really expect anything out of them!

    Tyreke Evans - streaky
    Danny Granger - streaky
    Derrick Rose - always injured
    Gerald Wallace - Failblazer
    Jeff Teague - chucker

    ...

    Even David Lee and Marc Gasol seem to take nights off pretty frequently.

    James Harden is literally the only player I can guarantee 30+ points a night from. This is depressing.
    James is a noble beast. Even when he starts slow, he almost always finds a way to produce.

    Wallace being traded could be huge for you, though. He was a true Failblazer the whole yr to date. Maddening.

  6. #561
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    I have to say in the last few weeks I've been getting really into this whole fantasy thing, for some reason I felt the need to make a big post looking back and looking ahead.

    Going all the way back to the draft, it's pretty funny how things went down. I know a lot of us were total fantasy noobs but to think that some of the best picks/teams were built by people who were afk at the time (Coquis, CoolClyde, the team formerly known as QueenzStreetSweepers, Trillionairres) is rather tragic.

    A look at some of the highlights (epic fail) picks of the draft:

    Round 1

    9 - Carmelo Anthony - Pringles4Life
    11 - Amare Stoudemire - rady (Trillion?)

    Round 2

    9 - Danny Granger - yours truly (what the f was I thinking??)

    I'm also reminded that I actually drafted Raymond Felton with my 5th pick, who by two weeks ago was the worst player on my team.

    The league has been a whirlwind of ups and downs. Major props for CoolClyde for getting the trading started, and boy have there been some crazy trades.

    Metrocard getting bored enough to give away the farm on two seperate occasions, rady and RTE1 making some serious noise with their rejected and dejected (watching too much MSG) squads... The Crazy Pirates of Pork basically handing out fantasy studs like a charity...

    As far as trading goes I might be the most active and possibly candidate for GM of the year! Considering how tragic my draft was I can't believe I managed to turn my squad of useless wastrels into such a crazy beast of a team (albeit the most inconsistent piece of ****s in the NBA).

    It's really interesting to see how people play the game. There are a few of us who are playing really high risk and others who are just playing solid, no risk fantasy. I'm predicting the championship will go to either myself (if I make the playoffs), Coquis or CoolClyde as I think the risk strategy is going to pay off.

    On to the future!

    ----------------------

    I think next year we should promote this hard and fast....

    I'm sure there are a few of us in the league who would be really interested in playing multiple leagues. The 12 team format works really well IMO so we should get try to get 2-3 12xteam leagues going. I'm sure there are PLENTY of people on these forums who would be up for it.

    To anyone viewing the thread or thinking about signing up for next year I thought I'd do a little breakdown of how to play fantasy and how much time/effort it requires. You can copy paste this shiz when we go next year.

    As a side-note I would say to any potentially interested people, you really do need to spend at least 10 minutes a week making sure your team is semi-competitive, otherwise it screws things over for the rest of the league.

    CASUALS: 10-20 min per week

    You can play this game casually easily. You don't even have to be present for the draft! All you need is about 10 minutes a week. Log on once a week, set your lineups for each day for the next week. If you want to dabble in the FA pool, you can make 4 adds/drops per week starting 12.00am Monday Pacific Time. Just make sure to re-confirm your lineups afterwards.

    Casual players can use the little yellow notes button next to the players name on yahoo to check recent player news, performances and future matchups. This tool is not up-to-the-minute news so can be flawed on occasion but it's easy and quick.

    INTERMEDIATE: 1-2 hours per week

    As someone who dedicates an average amount of time to fantasy, you have the potential to easily hang with the best. You might not be as heavily involved in the free agent market but with a little time day-to-day spent micromanaging any injuries, hot players and such, you can put up very respectable scores.

    You would probably want to use external sources and keep an eye on the league as a whole to see trends, latest injury news and the like.

    HARDCORE: 30min-1hour per day

    If you have this much time to spare fantasy can become pretty rewarding. You are scraping every point out of your team. On a night when your team is stacked you know which of your lesser players is likely to go off. You are adding/dropping based on injuries, minutes, current form, weak days for your team and more.

    Over the last few weeks I've been playing "hardcore" and it's been a lot of fun, it has gotten me a lot more into the NBA as a whole as oppose to just the Knicks. When you bring in a mercenary for a game or two and they just go off and win you a matchup it's so satisfying!

    If we manage to get a few leagues up next year we should try to put people in based on their activity. A 12 man league of people who really go deep (...) with their teams would have awesome competition. On the flipside a league with 12 casuals would give them all hope and it's less likely to turn into the kind of imbalanced league we have this season.

    PHEW! I haven't even written this much about the Knicks lately... But hell, apart from Linsanity, fantasy has been alot more fun this year than the Knicks! Here's hoping that's about to change
    Nice one.

    I like the idea of running two leagues, with one being a "veterans" league, open for people who have proven themselves as worthy GM's in a given season.

    The league has been a smashing success this year, either way. A truly competitive league. For a league that isn't played for money/prizes, this is possibly the most cut-throat (in a good way) fantasy league I've been in. Real ballers.

    And it's def true that it will get you more into the NBA at large, and more generally aware and keen to things.

    It's early, but may as well mention again....to really up the ante in a super-competitive or "veterans" league, doing it auction/cap style is the most fun and interesting.

    Basically, you draft and manage your team with a fantasy equivalent of a cap system.

    Also, and I can't do it now since it impacts how you draft in a HUGE way: we could a keeper league. Where at the end of each season, every team can hold onto 3 players to start the next season with.

    EG, even after Rubio's injury, Metro would have still wanted to keep him.

    Rubio's very draft ranking would have been higher, too.

    Do you really want KG, or is it better to reach on a young buck PF to hopefully hold on to for years down the road....

    Only thing with a keeper league, is you should be reasonably sure you'll have at least a decent core of ppl who could realistically commit to doing the league for a good 3+ seasons.

  7. #562
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Nice one.

    I like the idea of running two leagues, with one being a "veterans" league, open for people who have proven themselves as worthy GM's in a given season.

    The league has been a smashing success this year, either way. A truly competitive league. For a league that isn't played for money/prizes, this is possibly the most cut-throat (in a good way) fantasy league I've been in. Real ballers.

    And it's def true that it will get you more into the NBA at large, and more generally aware and keen to things.

    It's early, but may as well mention again....to really up the ante in a super-competitive or "veterans" league, doing it auction/cap style is the most fun and interesting.

    Basically, you draft and manage your team with a fantasy equivalent of a cap system.

    Also, and I can't do it now since it impacts how you draft in a HUGE way: we could a keeper league. Where at the end of each season, every team can hold onto 3 players to start the next season with.

    EG, even after Rubio's injury, Metro would have still wanted to keep him.

    Rubio's very draft ranking would have been higher, too.

    Do you really want KG, or is it better to reach on a young buck PF to hopefully hold on to for years down the road....

    Only thing with a keeper league, is you should be reasonably sure you'll have at least a decent core of ppl who could realistically commit to doing the league for a good 3+ seasons.
    That stuff does sound interesting. The problem is it would put quite a few of us back to being complete noobs yet again! The keeper thing also affects a lot of the dynamics of the league. Do you drop Rubio so you have a better chance in the playoffs or keep him for next year? It also diminishes the kind of risky things that I quite enjoy, for example I held onto Baron Davis, Zach Randolph and Nene through lengthy injuries to try to get the best out of them (failed totally with Randolph THANKS COOLCLYDE).

    But I'm going super risky this year, and that's quite fun imo.

    I think I'm pretty much a lock for the playoffs at this point, even though Musket and Ponder will gain a game on me this week, one loss and they're both out of the playoffs. Their following matchups lead me to believe they won't go 3 for 3.

  8. #563
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    You'd really only be in some trouble for missing playoffs is my record wasn't such an abortion

    You are pretty much a lock, barring a late season collapse of Met proportions.

    I on the other hand, could perform a very minor choke and conceivably miss. Especially since I'm facing one of the top3 hottest teams in the league next week....

    Keeper league's have their ups and downs. If it's with a fairly tight knit group that will be together for a few years, lotta fun, though.

    Cap/auction leagues are always good, though.

    Poses things like: would you rather have Rubio at X salary, or Westbrook at X, etc etc etc etc.

  9. #564
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    You'd really only be in some trouble for missing playoffs is my record wasn't such an abortion

    You are pretty much a lock, barring a late season collapse of Met proportions.

    I on the other hand, could perform a very minor choke and conceivably miss. Especially since I'm facing one of the top3 hottest teams in the league next week....

    Keeper league's have their ups and downs. If it's with a fairly tight knit group that will be together for a few years, lotta fun, though.

    Cap/auction leagues are always good, though.

    Poses things like: would you rather have Rubio at X salary, or Westbrook at X, etc etc etc etc.
    The problem is I could easily lose all 3 games. I'm already down this week vs p0nder, next week I play rono and the week after CoolClyde. The risk is that MusketeerX will win all 3 games and overtake me on overall points, then I would miss the playoffs. p0nder is 800 points behind me so I don't think he can topple me in the standings but he could take yours or Crazy's spot.

    With those style drafts, I assume you decide how much you're willing to pay for a player? Or is there a set value? I'd be interested to know the ins and outs.

  10. #565
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    The problem is I could easily lose all 3 games. I'm already down this week vs p0nder, next week I play rono and the week after CoolClyde. The risk is that MusketeerX will win all 3 games and overtake me on overall points, then I would miss the playoffs. p0nder is 800 points behind me so I don't think he can topple me in the standings but he could take yours or Crazy's spot.

    With those style drafts, I assume you decide how much you're willing to pay for a player? Or is there a set value? I'd be interested to know the ins and outs.
    Basically we all have a bankroll or amount of money to spend (like a cap). Say, $1000.

    Each player has a price/salary that corresponds (relatively) to their actual NBA salary.

    There are some inherent safety rules so you couldn't just indiscrimiantely blow your wad on like 3 players, and not have enough to at least fill out your roster with "vet minimum" type contract players.

    People pick players, like normal draft. Except after you pick a player, you don't auto get him; the entire league can big on the player.

    It's a lot, lot of fun. And creates some awesome psychology/rivalries right off the bat.

  11. #566
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,477
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    props to Smokes and commish iSaYughh! for continuing the future fantasy discussion, I've enjoyed this immensely, at times much more than pitiful Knick stretches. I actually joined a few other fantasy leagues around the same time, to get a taste of different formats, a couple at Yahoo, one at CBS sports, a salary cap league via facebook, and something called Draft Street, where you can play free on any given day and win money if you're top 3 or something (i came in like 72,000th place, hah!).

    a couple other Yahoo leagues play 3 guards (PG, SG, G), 3 forwards (PF, SF, F), 2 centers and 2 utilities, essentially guaranteeing you play all your players on any given day with only 3 bench spots. one of them you play head to head matchup, but not via fantasy points, but per category. another is a seasonal accumulation.

    in the CBS league you set your rotation and that's it for the week, you can't change or substitute until week is ended, which sucks when someone's injured. points are accumulated by weekly average (ie DWade scores 90 points in 3 games, you get 30 fantasy points). i don't like it as much as our league, but it's interesting.

    all in all, I think i like our league best, and spend most time on it because i like the competitive spirit and comraderie, which i believe comes from being true Knick fans.

    on that note, i'm looking forward to our playoffs, i think the Crust Crew vs Bouncy matchup will be a great regular season ender, we've had some close scores and evan an identical score a couple weeks ago!

    thanks to iSaYughh and Crazy 8's for making this league happen, and to all who actually play competitively. i'm all for having 2-3 leagues next year, let's talk!

    PS: this is my worst week ever! blew up my squad for nothing but losers, and even my good guys are bed****ters this week! so crusty and uncool!

    PSS: the fact that D'amntoni is gone makes losing all the easier, i'm seeing the world thru rose-colored glasses the past couple days!

  12. #567
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,226
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Hopefully your team decides to **** the bed that week, because the way things are going that might be a must win for me!

    On a side note, Clyde, I cannot BELIEVE you dropped Lowry when you are already in the playoffs?!?! I didn't want to mention this before in case KBlack came and stole him away from me haha! But seriously, you have much worse players on your team why not ditch one of them for Randolph?

    I'm really annoyed about Randolph but I had no choice but to drop him, that move got me the W last week so it was worth it.

  13. #568
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    The problem is I could easily lose all 3 games. I'm already down this week vs p0nder, next week I play rono and the week after CoolClyde. The risk is that MusketeerX will win all 3 games and overtake me on overall points, then I would miss the playoffs. p0nder is 800 points behind me so I don't think he can topple me in the standings but he could take yours or Crazy's spot.

    With those style drafts, I assume you decide how much you're willing to pay for a player? Or is there a set value? I'd be interested to know the ins and outs.
    I need to win these two games to have a prayer... so please just roll over for me would ya??? (no homo)

  14. #569
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,845
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    props to Smokes and commish iSaYughh! for continuing the future fantasy discussion, I've enjoyed this immensely, at times much more than pitiful Knick stretches. I actually joined a few other fantasy leagues around the same time, to get a taste of different formats, a couple at Yahoo, one at CBS sports, a salary cap league via facebook, and something called Draft Street, where you can play free on any given day and win money if you're top 3 or something (i came in like 72,000th place, hah!).

    a couple other Yahoo leagues play 3 guards (PG, SG, G), 3 forwards (PF, SF, F), 2 centers and 2 utilities, essentially guaranteeing you play all your players on any given day with only 3 bench spots. one of them you play head to head matchup, but not via fantasy points, but per category. another is a seasonal accumulation.

    in the CBS league you set your rotation and that's it for the week, you can't change or substitute until week is ended, which sucks when someone's injured. points are accumulated by weekly average (ie DWade scores 90 points in 3 games, you get 30 fantasy points). i don't like it as much as our league, but it's interesting.

    all in all, I think i like our league best, and spend most time on it because i like the competitive spirit and comraderie, which i believe comes from being true Knick fans.

    on that note, i'm looking forward to our playoffs, i think the Crust Crew vs Bouncy matchup will be a great regular season ender, we've had some close scores and evan an identical score a couple weeks ago!

    thanks to iSaYughh and Crazy 8's for making this league happen, and to all who actually play competitively. i'm all for having 2-3 leagues next year, let's talk!

    PS: this is my worst week ever! blew up my squad for nothing but losers, and even my good guys are bed****ters this week! so crusty and uncool!

    PSS: the fact that D'amntoni is gone makes losing all the easier, i'm seeing the world thru rose-colored glasses the past couple days!
    You've been an excellent and esteeemed GM, Clyde, thx for the thx! You were a trailblazer in wheeling and dealing, wiring and waiving, and chatting and smacking.



    I had to whip the league together pretty quickly for us as the season was fast looming; thankfully, Crazy8 was a master whip and helped round up quality support for the league.

    The only wild-card I threw in was us having 2 C's. I think it does add a nice element of additional strategy and intrigue, and prefer it to an extra guard or forward. Only other considerations is an extra utility (which I'm not a huge fan of), or just playing it straight with 5 starters and 1 utility (which I do like, but it makes managing even more rigorous, as playing and investigating matchups becomes more intense).

    I think we have a real legit setup tho, and it's one very good for breaking in fantasy newbs

    I think three leagues would be good for next year: another version of this league for fantasy novices or anyone who just prefers the format, and two veteran leagues:

    *one salary cap/auction style, and with 5 starters and 1 utility

    *and one keeper, if there are enough people hardcore enough to "commit" to doing a league together for a good 3+ years.

    edit -- we'll def need some righteous awards and superlatives to give out/vote on for the end of the season and before playoffs begins.

  15. #570
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,477
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by smokes
    Hopefully your team decides to **** the bed that week, because the way things are going that might be a must win for me!

    On a side note, Clyde, I cannot BELIEVE you dropped Lowry when you are already in the playoffs?!?! I didn't want to mention this before in case KBlack came and stole him away from me haha! But seriously, you have much worse players on your team why not ditch one of them for Randolph?

    I'm really annoyed about Randolph but I had no choice but to drop him, that move got me the W last week so it was worth it.

    i can't believe i dropped Kyle, i didn't realize i had already clinched, i was trying to win this week and next week vs your Bouncy club ( i consider the Pork Pirates matchup in the bag), but that was definitely a douche-y move by me, not taking into account playoffs. brainfart spectacular.

    hopefully Randolph will come back strong, and we'll call it even.

Similar Threads

  1. Official 2008 MLB Off Season Thread
    By jpz17 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2009, 21:19
  2. What's Wrong With The League 2
    By ShairanXIII in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2007, 11:11
  3. nba playoffs fantasy league
    By sxmarbury516 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 19, 2007, 13:57
  4. Fantasy League Prize
    By rady in forum Hangout
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 31, 2006, 17:48
  5. Fantasy league
    By Hoagies99 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Jul 21, 2004, 12:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •