KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

iSaYughh

Starter
I think the Nene thing is worse to be honest (sorry about that)... Howard is going to beast it soon no doubt he's not going to play like a chump for long, but Nene was a great producer and he's probably gonna get shut down.

Ya. You're right. Nene was performing like a champ in Washington, too -- directly helping John Wall in a huge way, also.

Fortunately, Byron Mullens pickup saved my ass -- same for Glen Davis. But tough to replace Nene's production either way. Funny how our trade worked out: Gay and Wallace seem so damn similar, both maddening, and yet they seem to eventually produce pretty big weeks each week, and have potential for huge games.

smokes

Huge Member
Ya. You're right. Nene was performing like a champ in Washington, too -- directly helping John Wall in a huge way, also.

Fortunately, Byron Mullens pickup saved my ass -- same for Glen Davis. But tough to replace Nene's production either way. Funny how our trade worked out: Gay and Wallace seem so damn similar, both maddening, and yet they seem to eventually produce pretty big weeks each week, and have potential for huge games.

I'm still hurt over Rose, one of those horrible situations. Couldn't drop him because he was coming back at the end of the week, but if I kept him I knew it was 50/50 I'd lose.

C'est la vie.

iSaYughh

Starter
I'm still hurt over Rose, one of those horrible situations. Couldn't drop him because he was coming back at the end of the week, but if I kept him I knew it was 50/50 I'd lose.

C'est la vie.

Ya. You still scored over 1100 damn points, too -- and kept Rose to make a big push into the next round and beyond.

You just ended up taking a machine gun to a knife fight, but had the poor luck of facing a guy who brought a bazooka.

smokes

Huge Member
Ya. You still scored over 1100 damn points, too -- and kept Rose to make a big push into the next round and beyond.

You just ended up taking a machine gun to a knife fight, but had the poor luck of facing a guy who brought a bazooka.

It was a crazy fun year anyway very much looking forward to next time! Good luck to all the guys who won last week.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
tough loss for rady man. poor dude lost to me by one point. one friggin point.. i'll take it though.

the scorgasms are at full strength with gallo back. watch out fellas. :peace:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Tough loss for me indeed but hey, i probably got away with some wins when a couple of guys forgot to edit their lineups on monday so i guess karma got back at me :lol:

Nevertheless, this was a great experience for me, i played fantasy few years ago but i've never had so much fun! The matchups were crazy and extremely competitive! Can't wait for next year's edition, hopefully everyone will be back and maybe we can have some new teams join in! Imagine a 20-30 teams league, with everyone giving their best effort!

Best of luck to the guys still playing for the chip i see Coquis and Cool's Crew in the finals although i'm rooting for the underdogs :)

metrocard

Legend
I think I may lose to Pringles because his men in games played out number mines...and Batum, Gordon are being pussies...

I should of picked up Maggette because I need depth at SF/PF. Affalo was a pick that may hurt me.

CoolClyde

Best of luck to the guys still playing for the chip i see Coquis and Cool's Crew in the finals although i'm rooting for the underdogs :)

wait a minute, howsabout rooting for the CrustCrew? i spent half the season with my number two pick Eric Gordon and Spencer Hawes on the bench with mystery injuries, lost a big trade in Varejao to injury, did not have 3 or 4 games against non-players, and I didn't have the Knickerbocker leverage to gain players from Crazy's Pork Pirate fantasy suicide, or Metro's favorite players to trade up from his lineup. I've made more personnel moves than anyone!! Give this crusty f*cking crew some props!!

that being said, major props to Bouncy, he definitely would have beaten me twice if Derrick Rose was healthy. Props to Rady for transforming a losing squad into a winning legion, props to p0nder for playing so tough against top competition, KBlack for having such a consistent beasting squad without making hardly any moves other than trades, and MusketeerX for almost getting it done.

Rono's Multiple Scorgasms have beaten me twice already, he's given me a break by forgetting to set his lineup in time to the tune of 50 points, which just might be what I need to get by his intimidating squad.

Hence, good luck to Metro and Pringles, I predict a high-scoring tight matchup, and I hope I get to play one of them next week.

this has been a very enjoyable experience, I'd never played fantasy before this year. My other fantasy teams that I joined after catching this bug are going pretty well, i'm in the finals in one this week, and semifinals in another. but this league is the best by far, the comraderie being Knick fans takes it to another level.

BEST OF LUCK Y'ALL! GO CRUST CREW GO! BEAST ABOVE AND BEYOND!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
:smokin:

Last edited:

p0nder

Starter
This was the most competetive league i was involved in. a great year for ushere and i'm looking forward to more. good luck to all teams left.

smokes

Huge Member
Lmao Rose is injured again, I'm kinda glad I got KO'd from the KO league or I'd be so annoyed right now :lol:

CoolClyde

Congrats iSayUchh!

congrats to iSaYuchh for winning the KO Fantasy League!!!
i'm calling shenanigans on the commissioner for roguishness and deception!
i kid...

I think the trade below with 8s was the turning point in the season.
Thanks Crazy 8's for making it happen!

iSayUchh's Pringles4Life squad turned his team around via excellent trades,
and magnificent managerial moves, riding his 7-7 hairy carpet magic to the
penultimate victory over my crusty bedshitting homos.

Props to Metro's Coq's for trading away his best players, to KBlack and Rono's
Multiple Scorgasm squads, i believe both had a chance at winning had they
set their lineups in time on key occasions. let that be a lesson to all next
year. set your lineups, and don't trade away your best players!

and if you can't make a commitment to the season, don't play.

best of luck to all next year, best of luck to the Knicks this year.
who wants to meet at Clyde's Wine and Dine and catch a playoff game?

It's on iSayUchh!:thumbsup:

The Blockbuster Has Been Delivered

Team Crazy8's and Pringles4Life have consummated a true blockbuster.

IMHO, it actually suits both our squads and where we're at in the league pretty nicely. Though, we each take on some risk, for sure.

Kevin Love (PF, C)
Ty Lawson (PG)
Jason Richardson (SG, SF)
Thaddeus Young (SF, PF)

*traded for*

Amare Stoudemire (PF, C)
Carmelo Anthony (SF, PF)
Some European Named Jared (SF, PF)
Tyrus Thomas (PF, C)

for those who give a flying f*ck, here's a look at the playoffs/results

KO_Fantasy.jpg

Last edited: