KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Can't wait to get my first win this week, my hotmice are ready to bite for the first time (unless MusketeerX will update his lineups)!

How many moves can we make daily?

CoolClyde

Can't wait to get my first win this week, my hotmice are ready to bite for the first time (unless MusketeerX will update his lineups)!

How many moves can we make daily?

you can make as many moves as you want with your team on a daily basis, just hit submit changes on each day. you only get 4 add/drops per week, starting monday morning, and i believe you can trade as much as you want. add/drops usually don't get picked up until 2 days later.

MusketeerX just stole Andrew Bogut under my nose, he's got quick computer hands! i have a feeling he is back in the game!

p0nder

Starter
man i got boned with manu's injury... :( my team is not turning out so hot... time to hit the trading block.

iSaYughh

Starter
DaTPRiNCE still playing? Got a trade for him, would be pretty cool if everyone gets involved!

I'm not sure.

Just as an FYI to everyone, even if you've coached and ran your team like Isayughh Thomas, the season is plenty long enough where *nobody* is even close to being out of the race to make the playoffs, and then fight for the championship!

So even if you've been getting raped the first several weeks, it's anybody's game. IMHO, the way the season plays out, even if you'r team is looking kinda week, you could stash away some premium guys who are currently on the injured shelf, make some shrewd pickups, and then make a strong playoff push. :gony:

metrocard

Legend
Cool, Bynum is untradeable...and McGee gets alot of boards and blocks for me, I like Holiday, but I have Jennings.

btw McGee is 12ppg 10 rpg 3 bpg and 1 spg. Thats a great stat line.

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;194925 said:
'Tis true! And now my bottom hurts after you pounded it with unrelenting fury.

Now it's on to Pringles.

iSaYughh, my man, your team is beastly!

1281006138_dancing-homie-gets-hit-by-ice-cream-truck.gif

^

Mwa.

Ty, sir! My team is sneaky beastly the same way the younger sister of Jessica Biel from 7th Heaven was so sneaky hot, and under the rader bang'able.

It's always an honor to take on a team defined by players of such magnitude of gay, love. Like a sailor resisting a beautiful siren with luscious breasts, my admittedly HUNGRY players will have to resist playing your game of pork, and resist.

In preparation for this week, I brought in a noted rabbi and kosher chef, to train my men into eating pork-flavored ostrich meat, which will be kept in a large cooler by the bench.

CoolClyde

ponder this trade

p0nder: i'm thinking of offering you Gerald Walrus and Al Harrington for
Rod Sticky and Paula Pierceclit, but just don't know if I can release the Walrus
(thanks iSayUghh), and don't know if I really want a Celtdick. what do you think?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
p0nder: i'm thinking of offering you Gerald Walrus and Al Harrington for
Rod Sticky and Paula Pierceclit, but just don't know if I can release the Walrus
(thanks iSayUghh), and don't know if I really want a Celtdick. what do you think?

Don't do it, Clyde! Be strong. Use the 4skin.

CoolClyde

help

I need a halfway decent center, just traded Hubbert to Rady's F*cking Mice!
what a fool am I!!! can't believe I added Kwame Brown in a last ditch attempt
to solidify my center position, that's like using sh*t instead of concrete!

how did i end up with half of Philly's philthy squad, now I have to root against
my fantasy team in tomorrow's Knick game!
:wtf::indifferent:

btw, who is Bouncy Bouncy kicking my fantasy butty buttocks?

and what's with these icons?
:jackoff:

iSaYughh

Starter
I need a halfway decent center, just traded Hubbert to Rady's F*cking Mice!
what a fool am I!!! can't believe I added Kwame Brown in a last ditch attempt
to solidify my center position, that's like using sh*t instead of concrete!

how did i end up with half of Philly's philthy squad, now I have to root against
my fantasy team in tomorrow's Knick game!
:wtf::indifferent:

btw, who is Bouncy Bouncy kicking my fantasy butty buttocks?

and what's with these icons?
:jackoff:

LoOooOoL, you just fed his mice filet mignon Cool, Old Lady'man Hubbert is a beast!

It's time to remove some of that shit stained concrete, and get some gold plates in your clubhouse. I'm a man of many Centers, let me take a look at your roster and see what we can work with.

At least the Walrus did right by you tonight. ;) And you didn't release him from your cage into the wild of some other team!

(I think Bouncy is Smokes?)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
yea thats smokes.

glad hes handing it to you a bit Clyde. he needs some positivity after the trouncing i gave em.

:thumbsup:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Nice comeback Clyde, except for our matchups the rest are pretty much over :boohoo:

smokes

Huge Member
yea thats smokes.

glad hes handing it to you a bit Clyde. he needs some positivity after the trouncing i gave em.

:thumbsup:

Nothing I could do man, like I said last week half my players weren't playing most days... And the same for the rest of this week so basically just handing the W back to Clyde with sweet FA I can do about it :(

Oh and my #3 pick is injured, rock on!