Wally for kurt thomas

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
NYKnicks20 said:
Blazers and Knicks trade

Shareef Abdur-Rahim and Theo Ratliff FOR Shandon Anderson, Moochie Norris and Kurt Thomas

I like it...but only if the Moochie and Shandon for Vince Carter trade doesn't happen...

but then again, the Shandon for Ray Allen deal is still on the table

God, I do love optomistic Knick fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARKATECH

Rookie
Imiss#33 said:
NYKnicks20 said:
Blazers and Knicks trade

Shareef Abdur-Rahim and Theo Ratliff FOR Shandon Anderson, Moochie Norris and Kurt Thomas

I like it...but only if the Moochie and Shandon for Vince Carter trade doesn't happen...

but then again, the Shandon for Ray Allen deal is still on the table

God, I do love optomistic Knick fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: lol now someone on this site is being logical ............... I can't see any of these trades being good for anyone but the knicks, and therefore have this much ( 0% ) chance of happening. I know were all bored till the season starts, but don't you think Isiah made the post season entertaining enough? No need to make up crazy trades that are not gonna happen. It's depressing :cry: .........

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
jamal crawford seems reminds me a lot of larry hughes.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/larry_hughes/index.html?nav=page

they both have low field goal percentages

they're both relatively athletic, but don't possess superstart type athleticism

i remember when larry hughes came over to washington, they were saying he could play the 1,2, or 3, just like theyre saying with crawford

but when hughes tried to play the 1, he wasn't that great, he basically felt most comfortable playing the 2.

when i watched him play, he was never really a "take over the game" type star. i think crawford has been a little bit overrated by isiah. hes an average 2 guard in the nba.

but, anyway, speaking of the washington wizards. is there any chance we can get kwame brown this season or next (in case washington doesnt plan on giving him a big contract after this one expires)? he's like jermaine o'neal. portland drafted him out of high school, and for his entire tenure at portland, he wasnt very good. but after 3-4 yrs of experience, he became a star with indiana. it'd be a great thing if we could get kwame when he breaks out as a star now that hes got someexperience under his belt. i think hell be even better than swift.

and, speaking of teams that draft players who come out too early - WHY DO THEY DO IT? what good did it do portlant to draft o'neal? what good will it have done washington to draft kwame if he leaves for another team? its great that these young kids want to make money, who wouldnt? but i, as a gm, just woulndt draft a guy unless i felt he could contribute (in a significant way) immediately, or within a year or two. portland keeps drafting these high school kids - telfair, outlaw, etc..., and what happens if they cant sign them to bigger contracts after their rookie contracts expire?

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I agree. I get tired of including in my replies: " do you think the GM would have a job after thta trade?" I wish more people would include factual info, that everyone here could relay to another Knicks fan without sounding like a fool. Like anyone who wants to post stuff like Moochie & Shandon For Shaq stuff...consider selling your computer or getting a hobby. As well, I think if there was any shot at Kwame Brown we should try (doubtful). Ratliff is another guy I love to see here. Just a flat out shot blocker/rebounder would be great.