Trade me now, Carter demands

newmove

Rotation player
Frustrated Raptor star goes public
'It's just time for me to look after me'

DOUG SMITH
040719_vince_carter_200.jpg

Vince Carter says it's time to go.

"It's time for the truth: I want to be traded, I'm ready to be traded," the 27-year-old Raptor all-star told the Star last night.

"First and foremost, this has nothing to do with the fans or the city, it's just time for me to look after me." >>>

e_D

Benchwarmer
Only The Knicks said:
It said he's interested in New York and that it's the Mecca of basketball. Maybe he's not too bad after all.

Yeah but then again.. Someone said that he could be saying that just for more media attention, which is actually a good tactic now that I think of it.

Who knows with today's modern athlete. Words aren't as authentic as a fat wad of cash.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I don't blame Vince. The Craptors...Oops I mean Raptors organization sucks. Period. They ran Isiah Thomas out of town, because he wanted to own a part of the team. Then they traded the rookie of the year in Damon Stoudemire. After that stroke genius they traded some guy they tied to the bench named... oh yeah....Tracy McGrady. Then they fired the only coaches who had a winning seasons (Butch Carter & Lenny Wilkens). This franchise is terrible, and the only chance they have to win the championship is two ways: 1) Fire everyone in the front office or 2) Hope every other team in league folds or quits.

NYKnicks20

Benchwarmer
KNICKS RAPTORS TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hoops:

KNICKS AND RAPTORS TRADE

Shandon Anderson
Moochie Norris
Allan Houston
Kurt Thomas
Nazr Mohammed

FOR

Vince Carter
Jalen Rose
Donyell Marshall
Alvin Williams

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
According to the Sun-Sentinel, he is interested in going to Florida, since he is from Daytona Beach. The Heat don't have the pieces, so that means a trade to the Magic could be a possibility, which would mean Francis would be on the move to the Raptors.