Look like BD signs for vet min, not full minny MLE

New New York

Quiet Storm
Sorry forgot to include the twitter link

But it looks like this allows The Knicks to pursue James Posey

But it never did make sense to me if we had paid Baron 2.5 million since its only off sets his Clev. salary, thus it being no benefit to gut the payroll of his new team.

Now the report said Posey was the target, yet my I think the vet min is 1.4 so if BD signs 1.4 that only leaves 1.1, anyways, still enough change to get someone in there to fill back up forward position for us.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I'm pretty sure vet min deals do not use up mini exception so we still have the full 2.5 to offer.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I still say Kris Hump. Yes, I know it's getting annoying, but I'll keep saying the Knicks should sign Kris Hump until someone finally signs Kris Hump

New New York

Quiet Storm
I still say Kris Hump. Yes, I know it's getting annoying, but I'll keep saying the Knicks should sign Kris Hump until someone finally signs Kris Hump

not annoying at all, in fact I have been thinking the same thing, good rebounder, would be great as our back up PF!

I just imagine once we start the bidding at a 1 year 2.5 million dollar contract then he will get flooded with offers and ultimatley take one of them, like Crawford.

skisloper

Starter
U do not need a guy who looked like a moron with the Kardashians in the locker room......

Knicks are finally get back their swagger who needs this loser

CA7

Scoring Champ
On top of that Kim Kardashian and LaLa are like BFF's so she'll be at Knick games scouting her next playboy we dont Humphries getting rattled by the scene of Kim flirting with Jorts or Shump making him angry and thus ruining what we got going

Paul1355

All Star
Sorry forgot to include the twitter link

But it looks like this allows The Knicks to pursue James Posey

But it never did make sense to me if we had paid Baron 2.5 million since its only off sets his Clev. salary, thus it being no benefit to gut the payroll of his new team.

Now the report said Posey was the target, yet my I think the vet min is 1.4 so if BD signs 1.4 that only leaves 1.1, anyways, still enough change to get someone in there to fill back up forward position for us.

we are still allowed to use the 2.5 mil. It's allowed no matter how over the cap you are, thats why it's an "exception."

James Dolan told Davis that they wanted him to sacrifice money to get Posey in and Baron agreed. Baron is still making about 14 mil from his contract with the Cavs, plus 1.4 from the Knicks so he souldn't complain about a million.

If we can get James Posey, then that would replace Shawne Williams and I think Posey is just a more experienced version of Williams with a better IQ..perfect role player.

Howard Beck: By the way, I'm told Baron signed for the vet's minimum ($1.4 mil), not the room exception ($2.5 mil). So Knicks still in chase for Posey Twitter

NEW YORK KNICKS, FREE AGENCY, BARON DAVIS, JAMES POSEY | SHARE
Sam Amick: Source says NY owner James Dolan convinced Davis it was worth sacrifice to keep Knicks in running for other vets (James Posey among them) Twitter