Knicks V Celts - Season Opener - Dec 25, 12:00

For A Rep Point - Worth 9 Points Total - Predict Melo & STAT's Combined Point Total

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
1323420660439159.gif

A MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL. HERE ARE 20 BOOBS FOR YOU FOR BEING GOOD KNICKS FANS THIS YEAR.
ny_262-preview.jpg

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

THE THREAD IS 1,000 TIMES BETTER IF YOU PLAY THIS '94 THEME SONG AND WATCH THE ENSUING VIDEOS AT THE SAME TIME.
FOR FULL INSPIRATIONAL EFFECT, PRESS PLAY NOW

WE ARE THE NEW YORK KNICKS

knicks_court.jpg

AND IT'S OPENING NIGHT AT THE REVAMPED MSG, AGAINST OUR MOST HATED RIVALS.

STIR UP THE EXCITEMENT, GENTLEMEN!

THOSE BOYS IN BLUE ARE BACK!

S.T.A.T

amare-allstar.jpg

MELO

Screen+shot+2011-02-22+at+8.03.18+AM.png

Toney D

Game_59.jpg

Landry

Game_50.jpg

Man Handler

SHUMP De BUMP

The Baron Wasteband

Sky Walker

1323420660439159.gif

hooters-crazy8s-iphone-app.png

new_york_knicks_logo.gif
new_york_knicks_logo.gif
new_york_knicks_logo.gif
new_york_knicks_logo.gif
new_york_knicks_logo.gif
new_york_knicks_logo.gif
new_york_knicks_logo.gif
new_york_knicks_logo.gif
new_york_knicks_logo.gif

Knicks_Celtics_2_670_111202.jpg

A LOOK BACK AT THE YEAR THAT WAS

If this video doesn't evoke your disdain for the Celtics, and your anticipation for this year after such a tumultuous season of trades and our reemergence from perennial laughing stock, you are not a fan of The New York Knicks

And don't let's forget these 2 blood boiling incidents.

kscreen576.jpg

bos_a_pierce03_576.jpg

After the trade whirlwind, we finally made it back to the post-season. It genuinely felt like our uprising had begun. After one critical non-call by the refs and 2 key injuries, we were swept away by circumstance, and had no plan B worthy of our opponent.

The Knicks' season ended in a shower of disgruntled boos from their home crowd, as the nemesis Celtics swept us in 4 games; the last at home. It was the mother of anticlimactic disappointments.

Disheartening, but undeserved.

Round1_game4.jpg

IT'S TIME TO PRESS PLAY FOR FULL EFFECT AGAIN. DO IT NOW

NOW, AS WE ATTEMPT TO RESCALE THE MOUNTAIN, THE FIRST OBSTACLE IS THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS SEASON'S LAST - THE HEINOUS, THE GAYNESS, THE BOSTON F'ING CELTICS.:barf:

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

THIS XMAS, ALL KNICKSONLINE.COM WANT IS SOME FITTING REVENGE

15590_logo.jpg

IT'S TIME...... OUR REEMERGENCE IS PRIMED. A NEW LOOK, A NEW FURVOR, A NEW THIRST.

wpid-20110222143042-logosnew_york_knicks_alternate.gif

Boston-Celtics-ALT.jpg

th_CelticsSuck.png

We Return To Battle As Juggernauts.

Cerberus.jpg

CERBERUS

tumblr_lw5dcq0j9D1qcbymco1_500.jpg

In Greek mythology, Cerberus was a servant of Hades. A 3 headed wolf-hound that guarded the gates of hell from those attempting to flee. So very fitting.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

THE CRAZYS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Ninja-crouch.jpg

故曰:知彼知己,百戰不殆;不知彼而知己,一勝一負;不知彼,不知己,每戰必殆。

tiny.jpg
Since acquiring the league's biggest cock bag, Garnett, and the emergence of Rondo, Boston have eclipsed opponent's forced turnovers in ball handling and broken/intercepted passes. Last year, they topped the ladder by a total of 132 TOs in the combined categories.

tiny.jpg
They are incredibly effective passers through positions 1-4, last year eclipsing opponent averages by 6 assists per game, 23.9 for VS 18 allowed.

tiny.jpg
As a system, theirs is the antithesis of the Knicks style, with methodically run plays in which the focal is to hit the open man between seconds 10 & 15 on the clock. Rondo is the main facilitator. Stop him, and you stop Pierce and Allen from having opportunities created for in motion sets. If the chance arises, I am really, really looking forward to watching Shumpert guard Rondo. Toney Douglas was abysmal against him in last year's devastating sweep.

And, as we all know way too ****ing well, Doc Rivers has D'Antoni's number. He owns his very own little piece of Italian.

Fittingly, however, we now boast the best 5-4-3 combination since the Celtics' trio of Parish, McHale and Bird. Smoke that Red Auerbach.

kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg

:fazer:Spike's Spite:machinegun:

ny_lee_garnettk_576.jpg

?But this last time against Boston ? you know that game where they disallowed Stoudemire?s three??Kevin Garnett lost it. He was cursing me out for no reason. Maybe because Stoudemire gave him 39 points, but take that vulgarity to Stoudemire. I?m not holding you and I did not even say s? to Garnett the whole game. That really surprised me. He lost it. He was cursing at me the whole game. He needs to calm the f? down ?

I loathe Garnett. He is a piece of shit. I hope Amar'e smashes on him so hard that his bowel implodes and he suffocates on his own feces. No, really.

kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg

large.jpg

tiny.jpg
Crazy⑧s' Big Fat Facts
tiny.jpg

15i70ae.jpg

Last season, the Knicks went 8-29 when they shot less than 45 percent from the field and 13-32 when they made fewer than 10 threes.

We can not continue to live and die as snipers. It's the Vanguard that will take this battle, and the 65 that follow. You'll hear me reiterate this like I've got alzheimers, but we must enforce our paint presence offensively. Particularly with Carmelo, The Beast On The Block, Anthony.

large.jpg

kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg

D-Fence-sign-500x500.jpg

MELO
ap-201112011422517502705.jpg

?WE HAVE A TEAM THAT CAN BE A GREAT DEFENSIVE TEAM. I'LL LEAD THAT CHARGE, I'LL TAKE THAT STANCE. ... AT THE END OF THE DAY, WE WILL BE A GREAT DEFENSIVE TEAM.?

kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

THAT SUDDENLY GOT INFINITELY EASIER AS WE PREPARE TO RELEASE THE MAN HANDLER:peace:

large_5GETTY.jpg

kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg

23ucxz6.gif

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

THE STARTING (5)

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

STAT

stat-monroe-o.gif

It is said that when he dunks, the lesbian closest to him at the time is converted to a lover of the cock.

MELO

anthony-o.gif

There are rumors that he was baptized in wolf's blood, and that he can impregnate nuns via ESP.

Laundry Folds

fields-hawks-smash-o.gif

A reliable source has said that his man tadpoles have teeth, and that his gentleman's sausage is barbed.

TD23

td23-o.gif

Some say he has 5 testes that bang together like a desk toy when he dances.

The Man Handler

melo-2-tc-o.gif

It is written that he was conceived during a satanic sex cult sacrifice, and his idea of a good night's rest is equivalent to Hugh Heffner's idea of a massive night on the pussy.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

CRAZY⑧S' KNICK ON UAV

dragonball-radar-o.gif

leroy-o.gif

The man who once wrestled a steak from betwixt the jaws of a liger - half black, half white & full blood dynamite.......

LANDRY FIELDS: THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

lf-pbd-o.gif

I am a big fan of Dirty Laundry. I, as opposed to some, have utter faith, blind or no, that he will reemerge as a pivotal piece to pursuing the NBA's chalice.

He needs to be included: wit, timing, anticipation, athleticism, strength, ups - the man is potent.

His playoff appearances last year were woeful, true, but he was the sole member of the starting 5 that was erased from the game plan. Landry was lost, and will be found again.

Landry can compliment our stars, and they will look the better for adding him to their games.

fields-hawks-smash-o.gif

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

Soundtrack V3

knicksonline.com: Posters In The Spotlight.

OUR VERY OWN BIG ③ FROM NYC

0002.gif

166930_2715720447451_1090158690_32965078_235211060_n.jpg

Resident lunatic, COOLCLYDE.

I weel miss Deniro Gallopony's face he make-a when he hitta the shot.
Gallinero.jpg

ciao main!
:boohoo:

whatsa mattah knicka, sand in your vagina?

We'd be lost without you, Cool C.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

0002.gif

380394_2676611149743_1090158690_32949704_1047373116_n.jpg

iSaYughh

I want this win so bad my dick's gettin hard.

and thus we must all go through this heinous, downtrodden, morose period of the Knicks under MDA as coach,

and not have esteemed bigs like Earl Barron, and others, proudly calling New York Knicks their own.

The site's most cunning linguist. Orange and Blue poetry - readily available to you at the cost of a login.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

0002.gif

382873_2715719167419_1090158690_32965076_1789047048_n.jpg

KingStarbury3

On a side note, Is espn gonna do that magazine again with all the naked athletes? They gotta get Stat in there again, his physique is much more impressive now and he says that he grew an inch. Im not sure where he meant but lets put it this way, judging by that pic of Amare jumping into the pool, he cant get any smaller so theres only one way to go from there. And it didnt appear as if he was tuckin it in, i studied the photo for hours and zoomed in on it.

Crazy8's Im gonna be marinating my wiener in ky jelly from the time you make the game thread to the time when the game begins...im about to bust like 20 nuts waitin for this game :smokin:

I've already busted 7 just thinkin about tomorrows preseason game :smokin:

Never afraid to beast on the gay jokes. I love this guy!!!!! (so homo)

JORTS' NONSENSE

jorts_logo.jpg

At halftime of a game against the Vanderbilt Commodores in Nashville on February 17, 2009, Kentucky coach Billy Gillispie ordered Harrellson to listen to the game plan from a bathroom stall. After the game, Gillispie made Harrellson ride back to Lexington in the equipment van instead of on the bus with his teammates. It was later revealed that Jorts had shaved his name in to Gillispie's wife's back after performing eye watering anal sex with her, and slapped his grandmother with a strip of bacon as she she was emptying her colostomy bag. True story.

Kentucky fired Gillispie at the end of the season, replacing him with John Calipari.

kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg
kni_w.jpg

large.jpg

It's raining men, da da, halleluijah, it's raining men, hey 'ey hey.

nyk_40.gif
On a more sombre note:
nyk_40.gif

FAREWELL TO SOME OF LAST SEASON'S KNICKERBOCKERS

large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg

Thanks to you all, especially Ronny and Shawne.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

On a less sombre note, WELCOME ABOARD TO OUR NEW BROTHERS IN ARMS!

large.jpg
large.jpg
large.jpg

IN PARTICULAR, WELCOME ABOARD TO OUR PIVOTAL PIVOT, TYSON 'THE MAD BYSON' CHANDLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...........

large.jpg

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

:alert:SO GEAR UP, LADS! KNICKS' BASKETBALL IS BACK!:alert:

THE ROAD TO THE NBA'S ONE COMMON GOAL - THE LARRY O'BRIEN TROPHY - BEGINS..............RIGHT.................
Stoudemire_Anthony_NOW_670_111130.jpg

Lastly, I would like to dedicate the following Big ③ video to those of you who patiently suffered through the last decade of Knick basketball. Particularly those who were members here throughout the tumult, and the woe.

And remember - Boob Good

large.jpg

newyorkknicks_par1a_2012-9999_scc_srgb.png

taking-a-bow.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the thread, homies. I put nigh on 3 hours in to this one! It's because you're worth it! I won't be doing one of this magnitude until playoff time, as I have my first kid on the way. It's a boy! According to the quacks, he's huge and has the hands of a yeti! So, I'll be doing far less game threads this year and forthwith, as my sperm must now be fed and have its shit cleaned after it.

Much 💓 Crazy⑧s.

CoolClyde

Thread of the Year

the magnification of magnificence! this is why Knicks Online is the best forum anywhere in the world,
from crazy (8) f*cking threads like this, to the knowledgable fans, most with a sense of humor,
to the brilliance and international fandom of posters like this here papa-to-be Aussie in Nipponville.

This is a fantastic thread (notwithstanding props to KO homies) that I enjoyed immensely!
I listened to every great song, watched every great video, and laughed out loud at least 1/2 dozen times.
I am proud to be a Knick fan, proud to be on this forum, and very proud of all the great posters here.

Go NEW YORK Go NEW YORK Go You Talented Motherf*ckers!
Cream the Celt-dicks into submission!
Kill Dino-Garnott!
Smash Paula Pierce-clit!
Destroy Gay-jon Rondo!
Gay Allen? Deny! his mom? f*ck her too!
Brandon Balls-n-Ass? suck a green d*ck!

sorry to hear about Jeff Greenheart, but everyone else on that
team can eat sh*t and die!

can you tell i'm pumped up?
thankyou Ochos Locos and CONGRATS DUDO!
bang.gif
:gony:

one more preseasoner and then,
let the real games begin!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

You masturbated all my senses at once with this thread!

It's not as good as advertised, it's 10 times better!

Crazy8's: You are the ****ing man bro!

Best Knick fan I know since Spike :thumbsup:

It's an honor to have you onboard.

Good luck with your first child, how old are you?
And is the mother one of the Knicks City Dancers? :teeth:

I picked 49 in the poll but I think Melo will have 30 and Stat will have 20, just a hunch based on nothing but hope :crossfingers:

KingCharles34

All Star
The Greatest Game Thread EVER!!!!!!!!

Im gonna have to go get a few extra tubes of KY Jelly for this one. Ill be back tonight with more comments on this, but right now its time to take a nap. But first i have to begin my procedure, it starts with me using a toothbrush (the same one i use for my teeth) to spread KY Jelly all over my shaft and grundle.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Boy oh boy, this is the greatest game thread i've ever seen!! Man, i don't even care if we lose the game, this thread is a winner!!

ps: i would totally cry if we lose to boston

smokes

Huge Member
Take a bow my man. Great work as always.

Now just to get through 5 days until the damn game! At least there's another juicy little preseason beatdown to give to NJ tomorrow.

Pricey

Rotation player
Cannot believe this thread. Unbelievable.
Best thread i have ever seen.

I just want to smash Boston right now after reading this.

Red

TYPE-A
I threw the big font on

YO!

I'm listening to the music while peeping this thread. My G Crazy 8's!

this shit is crazy!

MY VOTE FOR THREAD/OP OF THE YEAR!

Titties and all that!

P.S. We'll take "big asses for $100 Alex"...

save that for New Years Eve!

:beer:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Brandon Balls-n-Ass? suck a green d*ck!
thankyou Ochos Locos and CONGRATS DUDO!
bang.gif
:gony:

:teeth::teeth: HAHAHA!

Thanks, CoolC! I hope you enjoyed your time in the limelight! Thanks for the well wishes too, my man.

I've said it before, and am saying it again: make a thread dude! You're an artist?! :beer: Come on, just one, it'd be friggin' hilarious and YOU KNOW IT!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Let me be the first to say, NICE!!!!!

Yall are off the chain. I will step it up this year game thread is sick as usual sir!

As usual awesome work

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

You masturbated all my senses at once with this thread!

It's not as good as advertised, it's 10 times better!

Crazy8's: You are the ****ing man bro!

Best Knick fan I know since Spike :thumbsup:

It's an honor to have you onboard.

Good luck with your first child, how old are you?
And is the mother one of the Knicks City Dancers? :teeth:

Sadly, no. :lol: Thanks for the well wishes. I'm 31, bro! Probably one of the seniors on board here presumably?

This threads made my balls wet!

:teeth:

The Greatest Game Thread EVER!!!!!!!!

Im gonna have to go get a few extra tubes of KY Jelly for this one. Ill be back tonight with more comments on this, but right now its time to take a nap. But first i have to begin my procedure, it starts with me using a toothbrush (the same one i use for my teeth) to spread KY Jelly all over my shaft and grundle.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: WTF is a grundle?:teeth::teeth::teeth:

Boy oh boy, this is the greatest game thread i've ever seen!! Man, i don't even care if we lose the game, this thread is a winner!!

ps: i would totally cry if we lose to boston

Thanks a lot, Rady. I do it for the site, my friend. I love this site! Great posters, good times, and all this crew that I get along so well with: I really hope we all stay onboard and keep up the flow. Thanks for putting the site up and sticking with it.

Take a bow my man. Great work as always.

Now just to get through 5 days until the damn game! At least there's another juicy little preseason beatdown to give to NJ tomorrow.

You know it!

Cannot believe this thread. Unbelievable.
Best thread i have ever seen.

I just want to smash Boston right now after reading this.

That was the intent!

Best thread ever.

55 points combined for Stat & Melo. If Brandon "I chuck and suck" Jennings can do it, then...

:lol: good point!

YO!

I'm listening to the music while peeping this thread. My G Crazy 8's!

this shit is crazy!

MY VOTE FOR THREAD/OP OF THE YEAR!

Titties and all that!

P.S. We'll take "big asses for $100 Alex"...

save that for New Years Eve!

:beer:

"big asses for $100 Alex"

What!? :lol:

toNYknicks

Benchwarmer
Epic Thread Bro! KnicksOnline is by far the best forum out there just because of things like this. I truly feel we have some of the most knowledgeable yet down to earth fans.

But about this game DAMN i wanted to go, was about to sell a TV or a limb for these tickets. All i want for christmas is REDEMPTION! I want them to expose Rondo for the transvestite he really is! Its a beautiful thing to have hope as a Knick fan again. PEACE OUT and I'LL BE CRACKING A BREW TO KNICKSONLINE THIS SEASON

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Epic Thread Bro! KnicksOnline is by far the best forum out there just because of things like this. I truly feel we have some of the most knowledgeable yet down to earth fans.

But about this game DAMN i wanted to go, was about to sell a TV or a limb for these tickets. All i want for christmas is REDEMPTION! I want them to expose Rondo for the transvestite he really is! Its a beautiful thing to have hope as a Knick fan again. PEACE OUT and I'LL BE CRACKING A BREW TO KNICKSONLINE THIS SEASON

Do that! Best Knicks fan site in the known universe. All sorts of characters! Comedians, crooks, capologists, conspirators and so on.

Good times!:beer::beer::beer: