Knicks V Celts - Season Opener - Dec 25, 12:00

For A Rep Point - Worth 9 Points Total - Predict Melo & STAT's Combined Point Total

• Total voters

CA7

Scoring Champ
I dont know is you guys notice but Melo has been very vocal out there he's tired of all the Melo is not a leader, he plays no D. He's focused and I love it

iSaYughh

Starter
I don't want Iman taking jumpshots.

As long he remains aggressive all around, and isn't settling, I'm OK with it -- to a degree.

We need him to develop his jumper, or at least find out what he can do with it.

If not, he simply isn't going to be what we need out of a starting guard for us -- unless Amare legit adopt this mid range stuff as his new forte, we gotta have a guard like Shump who can stretch the floor, and hit the jumper.

And then let Amare (and Melo) do their shit closer to the rim and not get swamped.

metrocard

Legend
As long he remains aggressive all around, and isn't settling, I'm OK with it -- to a degree.

We need him to develop his jumper, or at least find out what he can do with it.

If not, he simply isn't going to be what we need out of a starting guard for us -- unless Amare legit adopt this mid range stuff as his new forte, we gotta have a guard like Shump who can stretch the floor, and hit the jumper.

And then let Amare (and Melo) do their shit closer to the rim and not get swamped.

True...I'll be patient with Iman.

iSaYughh

Starter
Looks like the type of D we can consistently do. In the past, when we've had nice defensive games, it seemed like an aberration, where we were wild and just hoping to catch fire with our defensive effort.

This looks like a team that can consistently play at this level, and only improve their defensive cohesion.

We're going to give up 100 maybe, but whatever, at the end of the day, especially for a team with the firepower we have, that isn't the be all, end all.

More than anything, we need to be able to make the big stops, the clutch defensive plays, and not let teams rest thinking they can just penetrate us at will and get easy buckets.

Plus, Rondo's jumper has been bizarrely on point so far.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Chandler- Doing everything we need, I'm looking for some putbacks
Stoudemire-not aggressive on D, settling on O
Anthony- playing great that is all
Fields- needs a quicker release but he's playing well
Douglas- loving him on O but he's not a PG, on D gotta keep Rondo in front
Shumpert- very aggressive hopefully he's shaken off the nerves
Jeffries- great game(wow, I said that)

overall we've been solid, they got some 2nd chance points and some 50/50 calls. But we look great and way better than we did last year

Kiyaman

Legend
Happy Hollidays my fellow Knick brothers..I LOVE THIS TEAM.. Are we a halfcourt offense team now?

We always been a half-court offense team....it was our effort on defense that made us a 23 win team.
This game we need work in......
Melo/Jefferies/Walker/Shump not being lost when it comes to boxing-out of the paint. Tyson Chandler and Amare supposed to be dominating the rebounds 31 -15 rather than 21 - 16 at the half.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We're going to lose this game, it looks exactly like most of our C's games last season, good first half, huge lead and BANG no defense, no offense, game tied and final shot by Allen...

CA7

Scoring Champ
Douglas in off the bench lighting it up, Shumpert closed out great on Rondo and Rondo pushed off but no call.

When Melo gets back in oh boy Boston gonna get it

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Douglas in off the bench lighting it up, Shumpert closed out great on Rondo and Rondo pushed off but no call.

When Melo gets back in oh boy Boston gonna get it
I hope you're right, cause Amare is unable to lift his team, CA has to step up and show a beast.