Knicks V Celts - Season Opener - Dec 25, 12:00

For A Rep Point - Worth 9 Points Total - Predict Melo & STAT's Combined Point Total

• Total voters

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
If we want to say that Rondo is average, we have to make him look average first.

So far, we've been making him look better than John Stockton, so saying that he's average is a gross underestimation of his performance against us.

I hate Rondo. I seriously do. The guy is a punk who plays dirty as hell (so do the rest of the Celtics, like Kevin "I trip and choke people who are almost a foot shorter than I am" Garnett) but we've got no grounds calling him average if we're letting him score 30+ points a game against us.

It's inexcusable. Rondo doesn't have much of a jump shot and he can't hit free throws. How in the world are we letting this guy look so good? It'd be one thing if he kept driving to the basket but my goodness he was dropping jumpers on us and that's just sad for a player who we know has no skills in that category. That means mean that we're leaving him WIDE open, and if you watch the footage, we basically let him do whatever he wanted.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
If we want to say that Rondo is average, we have to make him look average first.

So far, we've been making him look better than John Stockton, so saying that he's average is a gross underestimation of his performance against us.

I hate Rondo. I seriously do. The guy is a punk who plays dirty as hell (so do the rest of the Celtics, like Kevin "I trip and choke people who are almost a foot shorter than I am" Garnett) but we've got no grounds calling him average if we're letting him score 30+ points a game against us.

It's inexcusable. Rondo doesn't have much of a jump shot and he can't hit free throws. How in the world are we letting this guy look so good? It'd be one thing if he kept driving to the basket but my goodness he was dropping jumpers on us and that's just sad for a player who we know has no skills in that category. That means mean that we're leaving him WIDE open, and if you watch the footage, we basically let him do whatever he wanted.
Well this is what makes me sick. Where's the freaking defense against this guy? He's a skilled passer, but he's not the type to make average teammates look better. He's good at passing to someone open, such as Ray Allen for a three.

Again, you don't have a so-called "superstar" on your team then try to trade him for another superstar just because you think he's better. There's a WIDE margin between Chris Paul and Rondo. Rondo is a good passer, Chris Paul is a great PG period.

NYKNS

Rookie
I went to this game and enjoyed every minute of it.

Before the game started, I got 4 signatures from Knicks Legends players; Clyde Frazier and Earl Monroe....
I really don't know what the names of the other 2 Legends are, anyone who can help me out?

Thnx in advance!