Can we all agree the Knicks will be much better once Baron Davis returns?

What do u think?

• Baron's old and washed up, flabby n sick

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • He'll be aiight

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Hes about to beast on errbody

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iSaYughh

Starter
You keep those rose colored glasses on and hope that Baron Davis comes back as the player he was a decade ago. He has a significant back injury.

You keep not responding to a single question that exposes your initial statement and invalidates everything else you have to say till you do. :afro:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
The Knicks will look like a completely team with Baron Davis, he'll make Amare thrive, TD goes back to the bench as a scorer like he should, Chandler will also benefit offensively, and the whole offense will run a lot smoother as a result.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
So glad to be back on here to talk ISHHHHHH with the rest of yall about my fav. team. I agree B.Davis is way past his prime, but I kind of see him as the way we had Larry Johnson when he came to NY. I remember Johnson literally dunking on alonzo mourning and others in his prime and as soon as he got that back surgery it was a wrap!!, but he still was productive and found ways to help out the team with what he could do. Hopefully we can repeat what happend in 99 accept this time come away with the Chip!!!!...:gony: