30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Baron's old and washed up, flabby n sick

2 6.67%
  • He'll be aiight

8 26.67%
  • Hes about to beast on errbody

20 66.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we all agree the Knicks will be much better once Baron Davis returns?

Veteran

Originally Posted by keyser soze
    In my humble opinion, we are a legitimate contender if we get Baron fully healthy before the playoffs. I see him as one of the biggest x-factors in the entire league. People forget how talented he is and how dominant of a player he can be when he is motivated and healthy
    Absolutely. And how could anyone deny us that status?

Baron
    Shumpert-Fields-Douglas
    Melo
    Amare
    Chandler

Jeffries, Jordan, Jorts, Novak, Balkman.

And we will absolutely be getting added artillery before playoffs.

Shumpert, Fields, Douglas could truly become a three headed monster of guards starting/coming off the bench. Champion style squad.

I see you are starting to think my way with Davis as our hope at PG

Banned

Um, Baron Davis has a bulging disc in his back - he's done. People just don't return to normal from that...especially with age.

Veteran

Originally Posted by joegti10
    Um, Baron Davis has a bulging disc in his back - he's done. People just don't return to normal from that...especially with age.
    Lol. Dude, you don't know wtf you're talking about here.

You know what disk are injured? How badly they slipped and what vertebrae the said disks are infringing upon and what their referred pain is?

When the injury first happened, and when it first began treatment to heal?

But most importantly, how exactly does Baron Davis -- a star athlete in the NBA -- compare in any way to the "people" with general disk injuries in their back that you seem to be basing your judgement from?

We're all equal, but some of us are much more equal than others; Baron Davis, for once, is likely much more equal than almost anyone else on the planet when it comes to the human body.

Banned

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Lol. Dude, you don't know wtf you're talking about here.

You know what disk are injured? How badly they slipped and what vertebrae the said disks are infringing upon and what their referred pain is?

When the injury first happened, and when it first began treatment to heal?

But most importantly, how exactly does Baron Davis -- a star athlete in the NBA -- compare in any way to the "people" with general disk injuries in their back that you seem to be basing your judgement from?

We're all equal, but some of us are much more equal than others; Baron Davis, for once, is likely much more equal than almost anyone else on the planet when it comes to the human body.
    You keep those rose colored glasses on and hope that Baron Davis comes back as the player he was a decade ago. He has a significant back injury.

Veteran

Originally Posted by joegti10
    You keep those rose colored glasses on and hope that Baron Davis comes back as the player he was a decade ago. He has a significant back injury.
    You keep not responding to a single question that exposes your initial statement and invalidates everything else you have to say till you do.

The Knicks will look like a completely team with Baron Davis, he'll make Amare thrive, TD goes back to the bench as a scorer like he should, Chandler will also benefit offensively, and the whole offense will run a lot smoother as a result.

So glad to be back on here to talk ISHHHHHH with the rest of yall about my fav. team. I agree B.Davis is way past his prime, but I kind of see him as the way we had Larry Johnson when he came to NY. I remember Johnson literally dunking on alonzo mourning and others in his prime and as soon as he got that back surgery it was a wrap!!, but he still was productive and found ways to help out the team with what he could do. Hopefully we can repeat what happend in 99 accept this time come away with the Chip!!!!...