Knicks Haters gonna Hate

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
HANG TIME NEW JERSEY BUREAU ? The start of the 2011-12 season is about 48 hours away, so it?s time to make your playoff and championship predictions. Even the players are getting in the act.
And when Amar?e Stoudemire was asked about the Miami Heat on Thursday, shots were fired, according to Anthony Sulla-Heffinger of the New York Post?
?The Miami Heat are the guys. ? They?re the Eastern Conference champions,? Stoudemire said. ?I think Dallas is really on the throne and Miami is trying to climb the throne, but it?s too high for them to get up there.?
?Too high for them to get there? makes it sound like Stoudemire doesn?t think the Heat are championship caliber. Earlier in the day, he said that his Knicks were ?hunting D-Wade and LeBron,? a claim that Dwyane Wade responded to via twitter?
@Amareisreal I got those ?hunting? tips for you. Hit me on the cell L2MS
Stoudemire said the Knicks? goal is to win the championship, but admits his team isn?t quite ready yet?
?We?re not there yet. We have a lot of room to improve,? Stoudemire said. ?We know how good we can be. The potential is pretty much doing what you haven?t done yet and to keep striving for greatness. I think we can be really, really good.?
Obviously, the Knicks will have to improve defensively to put themselves in position to win a championship. And while Tyson Chandler will help, Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony will also have to put more effort in on that end of the floor. Neither is a good defender.
In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, former Laker Mychal Thompson (father of Warriors rookie Klay Thompson) takes the ?Melo-STAT criticism even further when asked about Chandler?s decision to play for the Knicks (rather than the Warriors)?
I don?t get that at all. You?re going to go to New York and play with two guys when you can go to Golden State, where they have six or seven guys and Mark Jackson getting ready to coach? I don?t get that. If you don?t have a point guard to run things, what?s the point? The Knicks don?t have any playmakers. Amar?e (Stoudemire) and Carmelo (Anthony) are not championship ballplayers. They?re incredible talents, but these guys don?t have the championship muster. They don?t know how to win. They don?t play defense. They don?t get down and grind, get dirty and gritty and pay the price for a championship. They want to outfinesse you and outpretty you. You can?t do that and win a championship.
Now, criticism from a former player isn?t the same as talk coming from a conference rival, but those are some serious shots fired by Thompson. And Anthony clearly doesn?t want to hear it, as Alan Hahn of Newsday writes?
Carmelo Anthony held his usual place atop the boxscore with 21 points in Wednesday night?s win over the Nets in the Knicks? preseason finale. But while others still judge Melo by his attention to scoring, he?s looking to set a new career standard at the other end of the floor.
?I get tired of hearing we don?t play defense, I don?t play defense,? he said after the game. ?I just wanted to get out there and do it. I just wanted to show it.?
Anthony talked about making a commitment to defense well before training camp opened this season. During the lockout, even when there was a chance a season might not happen, Anthony insisted that he will dispel the notion that he lacks the ability ? and the desire ? to be a good defensive player.
The proof will come when the Knicks open the season against the Celtics on Sunday (Noon ET, TNT). At this point, we?re all ready for the talk to end and for the games to begin.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2011/12/23/shots-fired-by-and-at-the-knicks/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

fender0577

Rotation player
Six or 7 guys on the warriors? LMAO, who?David lee, LMAO, this guy is just mad his son won't be playing with the second best defensive center in the league.Curry is good but stays hurt, Monta is a smaller jamal crawful, because all he does is shoot.And that's better than our big 2? In the words of Chris carter"COME ON MAN".

iJoe

Rotation player
I like how he says Chandler should have gone to the Warriors because the Knicks' stars don't know how to play defense.... because the Warriors know how to play "dirty and gritty" right? :)

what an idiot

CA7

Scoring Champ
I was gonna post this but really why bother he's a fool I mean lets look at it

Ellis, Lee and Curry their big 3

is not better than

Anthony, Stoudemire and Chandler our big

Klay Thompson their rookie

is not better than

Iman Shumpert our rookie

Their Fans while great are not better than the Garden Fans...HELL NO