Knicks looking for another PG

CA7

Scoring Champ
I just watched the Bucks and Bobcats game and I would love to get our hands on Beno Udrih, he is so patient, runs the pick and roll well, can shoot it, defend and facilitate very well.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I just watched the Bucks and Bobcats game and I would love to get our hands on Beno Udrih, he is so patient, runs the pick and roll well, can shoot it, defend and facilitate very well.
Didn't watch that game since I was watching the Nets and T-Wolves (for the duo of Rubio and Love) games, and also am watching RAW. I wanted to watch some of the Bucks game for Udrih alone. I'll watch some later. I'm a fan of him. Would LOVE to use the MLE on him in the future.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Didn't watch that game since I was watching the Nets and T-Wolves (for the duo of Rubio and Love) games, and also am watching RAW. I wanted to watch some of the Bucks game for Udrih alone. I'll watch some later. I'm a fan of him. Would LOVE to use the MLE on him in the future.

I'm watching the T'Wolves now too and RAW(waitin for Punk and Johnny Ace) but yeah there's a ton a MLE PG's I can think of for the future

Beno Udrih
Eric Maynor
Ramon Sessions
DJ Augustine
Goran Dragic(Oh Please God Deliver Him To Us)

portega1968

El Cacique
Maybe Luke Ridnour is available, cause the only explanation for Him starting for the Wolves is to showcase him for a trade... Rubio and Barea will eat up the quality minutes

shizzee

Benchwarmer
here is your anwer Mo williams

Knicks get Mo-Will Foye C.Lee Patterson
Rockets get Stat Balkman
Clippers get Scola Thabeet Douglas Walker

eventually Shumpert will replace Bibby and when Davis is healthy Bibby, could be cut. But to rely on Davis is big mistake and reply Stat is big mistake. Patterson is big improvement over stat defensively and on the boards Lee and Mo efficiency in the backcourt will make up for Stat scoring. Clippers get the depth they want in front court. Rockets could make some noise in the west stronger starting lineup.

Mo-Will Lee Melo Patterson Chandler-S Bibby Foye Fields Jorts Jeffries

Lowry K-mart Budinger Stat Dalembert-S Dragic T-Will Balkman Morris Hill

CP3 Billups Butler Griffin Jordan-S Douglas Walker Gomes Scola Thompkins
:thumbsup:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Rockets get Stat Balkman

eventually Shumpert will replace Bibby and when Davis is healthy Bibby, could be cut. But to rely on Davis is big mistake and reply Stat is big mistake. Patterson is big improvement over stat defensively and on the boards Lee and Mo efficiency in the backcourt will make up for Stat scoring. Clippers get the depth they want in front court. Rockets could make some noise in the west stronger starting lineup.

We don't take kindly to Rockets fans around here.

shizzee

Benchwarmer
sorry brother but as bigs as knicks fans as u. I think its waste of Melo's talent to have rely Douglas and Fields as your starting pg and to rely on Bibby softness (back) Baron knees for true pg. now you Randy Fo Courtney Davis Shumpert in that backcourt depth to shot blockers like patterson and Chandler in the front court. Stat is just cashin in his pay checks even though bought every msg employee breakfast christmas day. Trade him now before its 2 late. Patterson has is charles oakly all over again

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
sorry brother but as bigs as knicks fans as u. I think its waste of Melo's talent to have rely Douglas and Fields as your starting pg and to rely on Bibby softness (back) Baron knees for true pg. now you Randy Fo Courtney Davis Shumpert in that backcourt depth to shot blockers like patterson and Chandler in the front court. Stat is just cashin in his pay checks even though bought every msg employee breakfast christmas day. Trade him now before its 2 late. Patterson has is charles oakly all over again
Who's Patterson?

Looked to see if we were looking into Nate, doesn't seem likely:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...uard-article-1.996995?localLinksEnabled=false

KnicksFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Rockets get Stat Balkman

We give up Stat and we have no scoring coming from our 4 or 5 spots and we depend on Mo Williams to be our second scorer? I haven't seen Patterson play but his rebounding numbers are similar to STAT's and I doubt whatever upgrade you think Patterson brings on defense comes even close to off setting what you lose on offense with STAT. You created an unnecessary hole to bring in a PG who isn't really considered to be that much of a playmaker. NO WAY!!!

Rockets get Stat Balkman

Give away STAT,Douglas,Walker, and Balkman just to get Mo-Will,Foye,C.Lee and Patterson? I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous. :teeth:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Stat in a trade could at least get us Javale and Andray Blatche......

:alert:No ****ing way we trade Amare for anyone short of D Howard:alert:

Kiyaman

Legend
Who's Patterson?

Looked to see if we were looking into Nate, doesn't seem likely:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...uard-article-1.996995?localLinksEnabled=false

Damn! I missed the two top-rookie of the year candidates
"Rubio & Derick Williams"
How did the two rookies look?

PF-Patterson should be climbing out of his shell with steady playingtime this
season. He wouldve been the perfect Oakley for Yao.

Word is Nate was dropped by OKC....and Nate agent refuse to answer any of
the voice-mail left by the Dantoni Knicks...LOL

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Rubio was amazing, this kid is a future NBA superstar, he just checked in and BANG - quick dish. He sees everything, it looks like if he gets the ball in transition you already know he'll make you look pathetic. IMO if he earns 30+ minutes/game he'll easily average 10+ assists.