Game 2: Knicks @ GS - 28 Dec, 10:30

For A Rep Point - Worth 9 Points Total - Predict Toney Douglas' Assist Total

• Total voters

LeFlume

All Star
The Knicks game is on NBA TV. OKC-Memphis are in a nailbiter and It woulden't surprise me if our game will be delayed until the OKC game is over. National TV have all the power.

KingCharles34

All Star
5 Star Game Thread and this should have more then one vote...great job Crazy8's

Is that true about Amare? :lol: any pics? no homo

Great news that Curry aint playin, i think the Warriors backcourt woulda raped us. Should be easy work now

Douglas will have 4 assists

Kiyaman

Legend
I forgot...

I think Bibby will probably run the point better than TD.

You know what I would love?

To challenge TD to record NO POINTS, and Double digit assists for a change. Just once, can this dude make others better and facilitate the offense... just once please.

I got Bibby for 7+ assists, and 10+ points.

Red..... com'on stop trying to make TD into a facilitator over-night.
accept the fact....Billups is gone :smokin: so we have to start two-young guards

KingCharles34

All Star
I like what Fields is doing he needs to be more aggressive and confident. Hes athletic, tall, and hes got skills. Its good to see him using them so far

LeFlume

All Star
After ten years of heartbreak Knicks, my patience is shorter than Kim Kardashians marriage. I wanna se result yesterday. :afro:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Yeah, we're playing some weak basketball, we're looking soft on defense and poor on offense... C'mon amigos let's play, this ain't no training camp!

iSaYughh

Starter
It's such a sad, sad moment every time you watch STAT pull up for a jumper as his first option, with little to no ball movement moments after we get it to half court.