Game 2: Knicks @ GS - 28 Dec, 10:30

For A Rep Point - Worth 9 Points Total - Predict Toney Douglas' Assist Total

• Total voters

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Hey, this game wasn't televised by TNT nor ESPN, you can't expect Carmelo playing 100% when millions aren't watching...

The bright spots.............

M.Jackson show D'Ant how to coach (placing a big magnifying glass over D'Ant)...Walker had a good game and we got to see Jordan and Lin play.

nyk_nyk

All Star
As long as we don't get production from the starting PG position, expect this to be a ongoing thing.

Amare won't be consistently productive if he continues with this "stretch 4" nonsense

I honestly think Melo will be fine and therefore not worried about him.

Chandler is effective when opposing defenses have to constantly adjust, thus allowing him to hustle for loose balls and get offensive rebounds. This won't happen with heavy iso play on offense (wake up MOA!)

Fields is forced to do too much creating off the dribble. That's not his game... he moves well without the ball and just needs passes to put him in position to either shoot or drive to the basket.

Bibby is okay for a backup. He plays a better (overall smarter) pg game than TD and is not afraid to hit the paint.

DOUGLAS has brought this team down, period! If he's not shooting the ball he's useless. We're seeing the same things that happened in the playoffs when our offense became very stagnant and predictable once CB got hurt. MOA does not have an extension past this year, so I hope he realizes that TD is not the guy he wants to go to war with right now.

Dantoni needed 3 qtrs to realize TD couldn't get this offense going. I would have went with all 3 PGs after the half until someone started producing. I know Lin just got here but its not like we were running any special plays so he could have come in the game and maybe helped. Same thing with Jordan... MOA decided that he was only worthy of garbage minutes even though our starting center was in constant foul trouble. We were getting our ass kicked on the boards and you don't get your 7 footer up off the bench until late in the 4th????

I know we'll make the playoffs but its mind boggling decisions from MOA that will keep us from advancing further. I'm sure Woodson is on the bech rolling over in his grave (Barkley voice).

petescud

Starter
Man, thought things weren't this bad, but we just lost to Golden State. Then we get Jeremy Lin. Your kidding, right? We aren't going anywhere this year if Baron Davis doesn't come back quickly 100%....

unloopme

Benchwarmer
Dantoni needed 3 qtrs to realize TD couldn't get this offense going. I would have went with all 3 PGs after the half until someone started producing. I know Lin just got here but its not like we were running any special plays so he could have come in the game and maybe helped. Same thing with Jordan... MOA decided that he was only worthy of garbage minutes even though our starting center was in constant foul trouble. We were getting our ass kicked on the boards and you don't get your 7 footer up off the bench until late in the 4th????

I know we'll make the playoffs but its mind boggling decisions from MOA that will keep us from advancing further. I'm sure Woodson is on the bech rolling over in his grave (Barkley voice).
Word Indeed! :thumbsup:

Ewing33Swisher

Benchwarmer
I bet everyone will play 10x better tonight now that we're playing LA on national tv... also take into account jet lag, the boys were probably tired...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
With the way things have been going we might seriously be better off putting Douglas in the backup SG position and leaving the PG duties to Bibby and Jeremy Lin. Seriously the guy is as much a point guard as LeBron is a humble player.