Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitness Thread

does anyone know how old JJ is? i always thought he was super young and back problems tend to be things that come with age, or at least thats wut i thought, just wondering, l8r

i dont really want to speak of my age. but im not old i tell you that.

im actually prob the yougest one here 15

Default Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson On My Radio Show Toni

Break Out the Unintentional Comedy Scale, I've booked Hollywood Henderson for my commercial-free Sports Talk Radio Show tonight (he'll be on about 9:05, and there will be plenty of time for Knicks talk thereafter).

I figure I'll be asking him about jail (coke, pot, underage girls), 3 Super Bowls, his great verbal putdown of Bradshaw (which Bradshaw answered), his relationships with Landry and Staubach, parties at Richard Pryor's house, and the ultimate twist--winning million dollar payouts (yes, plural) in the Texas State Lottery.

Please post any of your memories of him, and any questions you think I should ask him. Let the onslaught begin...

Show Info: 90.3 FM TONIGHT from 9PM to 11PM on Garden City's 90.3 FM. You can pick up the signal in most of the Tri-State area. Unfortunately, we are not yet webcast. Thanks.

Default debate

if anybody watched the debates Bush got served and i think debates like that will sway the undecided voters in kerry's favor and lead him to winning the election.

Bush stuttered, hunched over, and was very repetitive, by far i herendous performance on his part

I agree with that description of that debate, however in the vicepresidential debate I felt it went Cheney's way.
    I'm still undecided so we'll see what happens on Friday.

debates over lots of people are saying Bush did better but i still gotta say that he was making ridiculous accusations and repeating his flip-flop theme too much again

i saw something few hours ago on cnn i don't know if it was the same debate you are talking about or a new one, but from what i saw, kerry made a better impression.
    did bush blamed his generals for not having enough troops in iraq?

dont remeber but i remeber kerry stated that Bush was spreading the army too thin and Iraq doesnt have enough soldiers

Default mad spooky

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

if u get real close and turn up your volume u can actually hear and c a ghost in the back of this car commercial that was removed from tv

thank goodness i didn't had my speakers open
    but i showed it to a friend of mine right after.
    what am i'm talking about, this is really spooky, i wonder if it's real...

lol

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Fitness Thread

Anyone needs help with their overall health, fitness, or sports preformance? Just ask anything...I'll prove the info.

Wuss poppin? Well bro I was thick up until the age of 6 I started getting skinny and stayed that way eversince. I'm 5'10 and my weight fluctuates from 140 to 147lbs. I workout ever other day off and on. My metabolism is ridiculous at times, I will eat a full meal a feel hungry soon after, I been like that all my life and gaining weight for me is rough.

I'm supposedly suppose to eat 3,000 to 5,000 calories a day to gain 1 pound a week. Man it's rough on me Lol, why can't I get fat.

Alright, I would like to build up my chest more, how can I target my inner chest? My chest is separated (if you get what I mean) My chest plates don't meet, is it because of how I work out or is that a genetic thang? I see people that work out hard have it like that too, but I dunno God made me like that.
    Last edited by Akamu; Jul 03, 2008 at 05:54.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Good ol' diamond push ups

30 diamond push ups
    do 4 sets.

All your chest exercises

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Us Dominicans don't have that chest build...its genetics. LOL, but don't worry mayne, we gotta other things to replace that. Just work every muscle, there may be muscles you're superior at compared to muscles, do everything for optimal results!

For gaining, it takes a lot of discipline and dedication to your diet.

Just keep increasing your calorie intake, basically just meaning to eat BIGGER than what you ate yesterday.

To help boost calories make a high calorie smoothie with NESTLÉ CARNATION Instant Nonfat Dry Milk , bananas, orange juice, ice cream and some water .
    It also help adding cheese to more foods and other "extras". like sour cream on baked potatoes, gravy on meats, butter on vegetables, mayonnaise on sandwiches, cream cheese on fruits.

All nuts are usually very high in calorie, and healthy.
    snack on nuts alot. (no homo)

You should be eating at least 6 times a day with meals 3 hours apart from each other. Lets say
    1. 7:00am
    2. 10:00am
    3. 1pm
    4. 4pm
    5. 7pm
    6. 10pm.
    Your total caloric intake should consist of
    Protein – around 25% of total caloric intake. This include eggs, milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, chicken, lean red meat, fish and turkey.
    Carbohydrates – around 50% of your caloric intake. Good choices include brown rice, potatoes, beans, whole grain breads and cereals and pastas, oats, fruits and vegetables.
    Fats – 25% of your caloric intake that include olive oil, fish oil, nuts and natural peanut or almond butter.

Breakfast: oats, eggs, fruits, cottage cheese, yogurt, high protein cereal, high protein pancakes, etc

Mid morning and mid afternoon snacks: cottage cheese, yogurt, pop top cans of tuna, chicken or salmon, sandwiches, homemade protein shakes or bars, fruit, nuts, etc

Lunch and Dinner: chicken or lean red meat or fish or turkey with potatoes or brown rice or vegetables or beans, etc

Before bedtime: cottage cheese, milk, yogurt, peanut or almond butter, eggs, nuts, etc

TO TRACK CALORIES IN FOODS: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

TO TRACK CALORIES EACH DAY: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Follow this and report back with your results, good luck primo!