Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920

Thread: Fitness Thread

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

This guy is a clown lol

Running, as long as theres no sugar and saturated fat, your diet is straight.

Herre u have Robert from Lituania resident in Vegas and wife polish but borned in USA.

i dont know if translation will be active

12th man

No one cares.

I just signed up for a "Spartan Dash" race that is happening in my city near the end of the summer. Its like a giant obstacle race with rope climbing, crawling through mud, jumping over walls onto platforms, etc. looking forward to it. Started training for this now. I have a lot of work to do if I hope to post a good time. Thoughts on work I should be doing?

12th man

Originally Posted by p0nder
    I just signed up for a "Spartan Dash" race that is happening in my city near the end of the summer. Its like a giant obstacle race with rope climbing, crawling through mud, jumping over walls onto platforms, etc. looking forward to it. Started training for this now. I have a lot of work to do if I hope to post a good time. Thoughts on work I should be doing?
    let me know how this went.

12th man

some pull up and dips at my gym

12th man

working that bag

Veteran

I'm weak as hell and I'm a short Chinese guy but what the hell, I'm gonna get in on this party:

12th man

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    I'm weak as hell and I'm a short Chinese guy but what the hell, I'm gonna get in on this party:

270 is a good weight, keep getting stronger you got my support.

Veteran

Thanks. I'm doing Madcow's 5x5 routine right now ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) and if things go well, I hope to be deadlifting 350 pounds within the next 2-3 months. I think I'm getting a lot closer to my genetic limitations, and it doesn't help that I'm currently in China and can't make my own meals that are higher in protein, but if I can get my Deadlift to 350, my Squat to like 250, and my bench press to 200, I'll be pretty strong. Then I change to a mass building routine. Then I cut weight. Then I look sexy.

Hopefully.

@Metro:

I missed the spartan dash, then did the MUD Immortal a little later in the year (september) It was a **** show of an organization. the obstacles were poorly constructed and the whole thing was totally missmanaged to the point where the promoter is being sued on multiple cases and the local law enforcement is looking into bringing fraud charges against him...

The Spartan dash was a LEGIT event and i totally missed it and hate myself for wasting my time on MUD immortal but thems the breaks. I'm Signed up for the Spartan Dash this coming year already so i know that i'll have a better experience....

12th man

yo p0nder, I'll hit you up on Facebook with stay up date on your progress on the upcoming Spartan Dash. I'm leaving the site because theres too much bias mods and admins that won't let you hold a discussion or even make a thread.

Peace and shout out to everyone reading this Fitness Thread.