Thread: Starbury, come get ratchet on realgm, Rondo discussion.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Default Starbury, come get ratchet on realgm, Rondo discussion.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Check the post in the bottom for my reply. Celtic homer glorifying Brevin Knigh....I mean Rajon Rondo.

Team Starbury, assemble the crew.

hahaha Wheres team Starbury at? Im not signed up on realgm but if the crew shows up in here ill be more then happy to sign up there and son the sh*t out those Rondo groupies

Wheres abcd at anyways?

I dont know who that wolves fan is but smh. He dont know sh*t about basketball.

Perkins was gettin outplayed by Bynum, KG was gettin sh*tted on by Gasol. Rasheed actually did a better job defending Gasol then KG did so i think it worked to the Celtics advantage to have Rasheed in there instead of Perkins.

But Rondo was clearly the reason why they lost. How often do you see a team leave a point guard wide open? The Lakers showed Rondo no respect. It didnt matter who Rondo was in that finals series, you could call him Tyronn Lue, Marcus banks or any other irrelevant point guard. He turned the ball over, he couldnt make shots, dude was a non factor as in non existent. Its just like when Floyd Mayweather told Larry Merchant that he didnt know sh*t about boxing, this metalinguss dont know sh*t about basketball. At least if his b*tch ass was a Celtics fan i could say "well hes just being biased" but hes a wolves fan. That dude should only read posts, he doesnt deserve the right to type

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    hahaha Wheres team Starbury at? Im not signed up on realgm but if the crew shows up in here ill be more then happy to sign up there and son the sh*t out those Rondo groupies

Wheres abcd at anyways?

I dont know who that wolves fan is but smh. He dont know sh*t about basketball.

Perkins was gettin outplayed by Bynum, KG was gettin sh*tted on by Gasol. Rasheed actually did a better job defending Gasol then KG did so i think it worked to the Celtics advantage to have Rasheed in there instead of Perkins.

But Rondo was clearly the reason why they lost. How often do you see a team leave a point guard wide open? The Lakers showed Rondo no respect. It didnt matter who Rondo was in that finals series, you could call him Tyronn Lue, Marcus banks or any other irrelevant point guard. He turned the ball over, he couldnt make shots, dude was a non factor as in non existent. Its just like when Floyd Mayweather told Larry Merchant that he didnt know sh*t about boxing, this metalinguss dont know sh*t about basketball. At least if his b*tch ass was a Celtics fan i could say "well hes just being biased" but hes a wolves fan. That dude should only read posts, he doesnt deserve the right to type
    All your post are classic.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    All your post are classic.
    Thanks bro i have alotta motivation specifically on that topic. I hang with bears that would eat that wolves fan. We aint scared of no wolves

Realgm.. those guys react at anything

Marbury would still **** on Rondo.

Speaking of Marbs he sure would be great to have now. Our backcourt is something else.