Starbury, come get ratchet on realgm, Rondo discussion.

KingCharles34

All Star
hahaha Wheres team Starbury at? Im not signed up on realgm but if the crew shows up in here ill be more then happy to sign up there and son the sh*t out those Rondo groupies

Wheres abcd at anyways?

I dont know who that wolves fan is but smh. He dont know sh*t about basketball.

Perkins was gettin outplayed by Bynum, KG was gettin sh*tted on by Gasol. Rasheed actually did a better job defending Gasol then KG did so i think it worked to the Celtics advantage to have Rasheed in there instead of Perkins.

But Rondo was clearly the reason why they lost. How often do you see a team leave a point guard wide open? The Lakers showed Rondo no respect. It didnt matter who Rondo was in that finals series, you could call him Tyronn Lue, Marcus banks or any other irrelevant point guard. He turned the ball over, he couldnt make shots, dude was a non factor as in non existent. Its just like when Floyd Mayweather told Larry Merchant that he didnt know sh*t about boxing, this metalinguss dont know sh*t about basketball. At least if his b*tch ass was a Celtics fan i could say "well hes just being biased" but hes a wolves fan. That dude should only read posts, he doesnt deserve the right to type

metrocard

Legend
hahaha Wheres team Starbury at? Im not signed up on realgm but if the crew shows up in here ill be more then happy to sign up there and son the sh*t out those Rondo groupies

Wheres abcd at anyways?

I dont know who that wolves fan is but smh. He dont know sh*t about basketball.

Perkins was gettin outplayed by Bynum, KG was gettin sh*tted on by Gasol. Rasheed actually did a better job defending Gasol then KG did so i think it worked to the Celtics advantage to have Rasheed in there instead of Perkins.

But Rondo was clearly the reason why they lost. How often do you see a team leave a point guard wide open? The Lakers showed Rondo no respect. It didnt matter who Rondo was in that finals series, you could call him Tyronn Lue, Marcus banks or any other irrelevant point guard. He turned the ball over, he couldnt make shots, dude was a non factor as in non existent. Its just like when Floyd Mayweather told Larry Merchant that he didnt know sh*t about boxing, this metalinguss dont know sh*t about basketball. At least if his b*tch ass was a Celtics fan i could say "well hes just being biased" but hes a wolves fan. That dude should only read posts, he doesnt deserve the right to type

All your post are classic.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Marbury would still shit on Rondo.

Speaking of Marbs he sure would be great to have now. Our backcourt is something else.