View Poll Results: Who will win the Amare vs Pau Gasol battle?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amare will wipe his ass with that euro

4 23.53%
  • Gasol will make Amare look softer then he did last night

9 52.94%
  • With Bynum out, Gasol will player center you dumbass

4 23.53%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Any Knicks/Lakers Game Thread on the way?

Carmelo Anthony had 27pts, 7rebs, 5ast and shot 8/14.....and he had a bad game in my eyes. I need the Melo from Opening Night, Every Night. As you go we go

I think he knows he's on his way out. I quoted a couple of his interviews when he goes: "I don't know, ask Glen" or "I don't know, ask Woodson" etc.

Chandler had 13pts, 11rebs, 3stls and 2blks plus only 1 foul and had a bad game in my eyes.

Originally Posted by joegti10
    did MD get up from the chair once all game?
    He got up for an interview after a terrible first quarter saying, "We're alright, We're alright"

Amar'e Stoudemire had 2 Rebounds.............2

He's 6'11 260 and he had 2 Rebounds and got his shot blocked 4 times........4

Originally Posted by CA7

Stoudemire has been PATHETIC

You just watched a game where every knick player was out of position. How did this happen? D'Antoni calls it "coaching" and "training".

Originally Posted by CA7

What ****ing bum, I feel like changing my username right now.

Goodnight fellas. Hopefully MOA is on his way out. I don't even want him to benefit from having Davis now.

Honestly if Chris Duhon and David Lee can get a bit of 2 man game going and win us ball games how come none of our current players can? It's not that god damn hard!

STAT said in the locker room he sprained his wittle ankle and is no guarantee for Sacramento. BOO FRIGGEN HOO

Veteran

Seriously if the Lakers can run a Kobe-Josh McRoberts pick and roll, why the hell can't the Knicks run a Melo-Amar'e one? Hell CHRIS DUHON could run the pick and roll with David Lee, two players who are far inferior to Melo and Amar'e...fix this ****, man.

Originally Posted by smokes
    Did anyone just see VC's potential game winner? Still wish we coulda brought him in this offseason.
    And for some reason he was barely played. Ever since he was traded from the Nets teams think he's just a role player when he still has some sick offensive talent. He still clowns people if they let him.
    Last edited by RunningJumper; Dec 30, 2011 at 11:55.

Default Mega Quote

Originally Posted by Osiris80
    STAT is a ****ing unintellegent basketball player.

thats it

niqqa is stoopid.
    I'm inclined to agree. He's going to ruin Tyson Chandler's well established reputation as a defensive player, as well.

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    Seriously this is pathetic come on.

They look like they're playing street ball with uniforms.

And I'm officially convinced that D'Antoni has no idea how to coach defense. The Lakers have scored 30 points in the paint and it's pretty damn pathetic. Josh McRoberts getting an alleyoop? Come on, Come on, come the **** on!
    Did anyone see Craig Sager call him on it? MD was livid. I loved that!

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    How about running the pick n roll with carmelo and amare once in a while?
    ****ing tell me about it, KS3! Why isn't this entire site all over it? It's literally the most odd **** and I don't understand it.

Originally Posted by KingofNy
    Even the announcers said "what kind of basketball is this? LOL It's Antoni ball! Just pass the ball around the 3 pt line until the shot clock runs out and chuck it up. What a gameplan!
    I was hysterical when Balkman and Anthony were going pass for pass from the 45 @ the arc to the right corner - back, forth, back, forth - Melo chucks a 3.

Does anyone remember that? That was the epitome of offensive incompetence.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Damn Reggie just questioned what brand of basketball the Knicks are playing. How can dantoni not even be up out of his seat yelling???
    As far as I can tell, it's borderline taboo for a commentator to do that on national TV. Goes to show how perplexed he was. He wasn't half as ****ing perplexed as me.

Originally Posted by CA7
    We need to set some screens for Melo instead of isolating him, all teams do is clog the paint because we dont move without the ball
    Can someone please tell me why we don't. Anyone?

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    You guys need Baron Davis badly D'Antoni's offense is terrible without a decent PG
    Bull ****! That is not the case. Douglas sucks, but that is not the be all and end all of this team's offensive woes.

I hate to say I said so but come on this team looks like **** on offense.

Settling for jumpers like ass.
    It's the system VS the pieces. It's trash - the players are not.

Damn I hate to say it but amare looks like hot garbage! This guy is not a smart basketball player. Plenty of talent but no basketball smarts.
    I know. It pains me.

Originally Posted by CA7
    Are we this bad or are the Lakers that good
    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    This is ugly offensive bball
    I've been whining about it since last year. Now, MD's finally being exposed. There is literally no excuse for what has happened over the last 2 games: no excuse for professionals to look so completely confused by one another. No ****ing excuse.

Originally Posted by NYCLakerfan
    Amare's lack of a low post game is killing the Knicks the Lakers know exactly what he wants to do he's prob praying for Baron Davis to get healthy.
    WRONG! He has a post game! He has! He posted Gasol in the second quarter, spun hard, used his weight, got to the line. Too strong, too quick. It's his inability to create a shot for himself that is the issue. Actually, the issue is that he thinks he's so capable - and so does MD.

I've watched this entire game and it never looked like we were running any plays. Just playground basketball
    We haven't run plays for 89 games. Why are people only beginning to realize this?

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    Agreed. Absolutely no plays.
    Echo.

Originally Posted by JayJ44

Originally Posted by CA7
    Carmelo Anthony had 27pts, 7rebs, 5ast and shot 8/14.....and he had a bad game in my eyes. I need the Melo from Opening Night, Every Night. As you go we go
    Melo played the game afforded to him by the worst offensive strategy in the NBA. At times, he was excellent. Others - pathetic. But, as I constantly reiterate, we are the most predictable offensive mess in the league. It is too easy for the defense.

Originally Posted by CA7
    Chandler had 13pts, 11rebs, 3stls and 2blks plus only 1 foul and had a bad game in my eyes.
    Amar'e Stoudemire is to blame for this ENTIRELY

Seriously if the Lakers can run a Kobe-Josh McRoberts pick and roll, why the hell can't the Knicks run a Melo-Amar'e one? Hell CHRIS DUHON could run the pick and roll with David Lee, two players who are far inferior to Melo and Amar'e...fix this ****, man.
    How do we fix it? One simple and resounding answer.

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Fields couldent hit the water from brooklyn bridge...
    Yet he had the best eff-score (0) of all starters. That tells you a lot about the effort our so called star players are putting in. As far as coaching is concerned, they are on a road trip and there was little to no time for preparation. You all hailed Woodson as the second coming of Thibodeau. However we still suck on D.
    Even if the last two games were an embarrassment, firing our head coach right now does not make any sense. There is now way any coach could do anything about what is wrong with the team at this point: lack of effort on D, bad decision making and -- worst of all and as I said last season already -- two forwards whose style of play is absolutely incompatible among each other and with MDA's preferred style of play Throw Chandler into the mix on offence and you have got a veritable nightmare. It might very well turn out to be true that you can only run this type of basketball with Steve Nash at the point (although Felton seemed to be doing fine for the best part of the last season), yet you are still stuck with the other problem: Amare and Melo not clicking.
    Again, we have got a talented, but ill-constructed team. David Lee and Zach Randolph al over again.