Any Knicks/Lakers Game Thread on the way?

Who will win the Amare vs Pau Gasol battle?

• Amare will wipe his ass with that euro

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gasol will make Amare look softer then he did last night

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • With Bynum out, Gasol will player center you dumbass

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingofNy

Starter
Can someone please tell Douglas its ok to dribble past the 3 pt line!

I totally agree. If we actually had a coach who knew what he was doing, I'm sure he would be getting in douglas' ear. I really would like to hear what D'Antoni is telling this team during timeouts. It's probably something like "you doing good guys, they're just on fire right now and our shots aren't falling. Keep shooting though, it'll eventually fall." Man Antoni sucks a$$.

KingofNy

Starter
Enough for D'Antoni to win the money that he bet on the Knicks to lose by 20 points.

Yea he's probably planning for his retirement because NY fans/media aren't going to let him survive another sh*tty season with this lineup. He's gonna be more hated than Isiah.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Seriously this is pathetic come on.

They look like they're playing street ball with uniforms.

And I'm officially convinced that D'Antoni has no idea how to coach defense. The Lakers have scored 30 points in the paint and it's pretty damn pathetic. Josh McRoberts getting an alleyoop? Come on, Come on, come the **** on!

BrianMan

Benchwarmer
What's funny is that teams are scoring at incredible rates just running fundamental plays. No trickery, no magical behind the back passes to a man with three defenders who jacks the three with the entire teams hands in his face. How does an "elite" coach let that happen?

LeFlume

All Star
I know coach Lou Pinella was involved in a trade before. Is it possible to trade your coach in basketball as well? But I guess we had no takers even if it was possible..:barf:

CA7

Scoring Champ
They said D'Antoni's style makes players better....they were right....he just makes the other teams players better

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I totally agree. If we actually had a coach who knew what he was doing, I'm sure he would be getting in douglas' ear. I really would like to hear what D'Antoni is telling this team during timeouts. It's probably something like "you doing good guys, they're just on fire right now and our shots aren't falling. Keep shooting though, it'll eventually fall." Man Antoni sucks a$$.
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Let's go, let's go!